Kumho Ecsta V720

The Kumho Ecsta V720 is a Extreme Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 29,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Kumho Ecsta V720
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kumho Ecsta V720
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kumho Ecsta V720. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kumho Ecsta V720 Review

Given 73% while driving a Toyota Perodua Myvi Toyota Passo (190/50 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Getting this tire from local tire shop for RM270/donuts, changed 4 on my Turbo-charged Perodua Myvi. Satisfied by its dry traction and road feedback on this Extreme UHP tires but not really good on wet grip due to characteristic of Extreme UHP tires, especially on a sub 1 ton vehicle. Tire worn out quite fast and quite noisy due to big tire blocks. Steady handling performance due to it's firm sidewall. Best Price / Performance so far, I will buy it again in near future.
42 - tyre reviewed on September 6, 2016

Latest Kumho Ecsta V720 Reviews

Have you driven on the Kumho Ecsta V720 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ecsta V720.

Given 76% while driving a (195/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Had this on daily drive Proton Satria Neo CPS 1.6MT, dry grip is good, good steering feedback during cornering, no understeer no oversteering.. on wet tarmac, it wouldn't react like other semi-slick tires e.g. Skidding / Hydroplane.. yes, you do hydroplane when hitting stream of water on the road.. but overall it is good for my application.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 20, 2018
Given 81% while driving a Ford FG Falcon XR6 Turbo (245/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 500 spirited miles
Wanted to try these to replace my Bridgestone RE003 on my Ford Falcon (385rwkw). Like night an day in the dry. The v720 were awesome, I love them and want to fly around tight bends. They are not noise at all, and fine for normal driving in wet, and wet braking is excellent.
Straight line traction while accelerating is better than RE003 especially when warmed up. I have not tested them on the track, but for extreme street driving can't beat them (especially when you consider price). Going around tight bends I am now at my suspension limits not my tyres limits as I was with the RE003. Will by again.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 16, 2018
Given 59% while driving a Mazda MX5 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 3,000 spirited miles
Too loud for me on the street as a daily driver. Excellent steering feedback and grip. Is a great performance street tyre or for casual club track day tyre.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 15, 2017
Given 70% while driving a Honda S2000 (245/45 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Fantastic tyres for summer although slightly loud. They hold 500hp at the rear wheels great. Cheap and will definitely biy then again
0 - tyre reviewed on June 20, 2017
Given 83% while driving a Honda S2000 (225/45 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Loved these tyres, cheap and perform as any other semi-slick would.
I'm pushing 350hp to the rear wheels in my Honda S2000 and not once did they loose traction on the road.
They are relatively loud on the road expecially when changing lanes and hitting the lane markers. But you don't buy a semi-slick for comfort.
2 - tyre reviewed on January 22, 2017