Kumho V70a

The Kumho V70a is a Trackday and Competition Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 18 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 340,469 miles driven.

Reports

Tyre Test Highlights

2013 Auto Bild Track Day Semi Slick Tyre Test - 5th of 6 tyres

• Positive - Safe and balanced handling on a dry track, strong cornering and braking
  • Negative - Slow steering and reduced feedback in both the wet and dry. Average wet performance all round
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kumho V70a
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kumho V70a. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kumho V70a Review

Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Impreza WRX STI (225/45 R17) on track for 10,000 spirited miles
Awsome trackday tire
29 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2014

Latest Kumho V70a Reviews

Have you driven on the Kumho V70a tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the V70a.

Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Leon Cupra Tdi (215/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 5,890 average miles
the first time after a long time. I was very pleased. strongly suggesting friends who are thinking. wet and dry performance is amazingly good. I took it to the street and the runway. and I use it from both sides. I will definitely take it again. road holding and reactions after tire heating are absolutely necessary.
4 - tyre reviewed on March 8, 2018
Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type R (205/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 459 average miles
Amazing slick tire. Dry anda wet very good. My Favorite slick tire. Ring , curcit and street...
4 - tyre reviewed on March 8, 2018
Fancy winning a set of 4 tyres, fully fitted? Click below and enter!
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Leon FR 2.0 TFSI (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 56,000 spirited miles
Best slick tire. Cash and performans. Dry grip very very very nice. Rainy? Amazing :)
2 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2018
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo MiTo (205/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 150,000 miles

I used the product in MiTo. the dry ground is incredibly good. It is also possible to use it in normal city. it feels safe in the rainy weather. I did not expect so good. I will definitely buy it again. I wish you a good day.
2 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2018
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Grande Punto TJet (205/40 R17 W) on for 0 miles
Hello. I would like to comment between the two as someone who used toyo earlier. Toyo is also a very good quality tire. I was very pleased. gives incredibly beautiful results on dry ground. I also used the toyo tire MiTo. I can say that for kumho. medium point tjet model. and I chose this tire to use it daily. The result is excellent. The tire is incredibly grasping the way of heat. very good on wet ground. I am very surprised by this performance. Suggest to friends who think.
6 - tyre reviewed on March 2, 2018