Kumho V70a

Progressiveness 82%
Kumho V70a

The Kumho V70a is a Trackday and Competition Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 13 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 128,120 miles driven.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kumho V70a
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kumho V70a. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kumho V70a Reviews

Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a BMW M3 (235/40 R17) on track for 100 spirited miles
Great dry grip/track tyres. They do wear very quick though, I killed a brand new set in my M3 track car in a day. Great fun but very expensive day.
1 | - tyre reviewed on July 26, 2013

Latest Kumho V70a Reviews

Given 60% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/45 R17) on track for 600 spirited miles
Good once you have heat in them, you can really nail it in the dry (K60) med compound. I bought some old tyres (5 years but still had preserver on) and I think they're probably better younger. I had no grip in the wet until they were warm (on the rear they were useless but ok on the front/FF car).
There's not as much tread as r888 or 595 federals which means driving home on illegal tyres if you don't watch the wear.
They were so stiff to get on, now my mate won't change my tyres any more!! The sidewalls are mega strong.
Easy to spin in the dry if you have them on the rear and they are cold also, beware.
0 | - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2014
Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Honda crx vtec 91 (195/50 R15) on track for 200 spirited miles
No comments left
0 | - tyre reviewed on March 12, 2014
Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Impreza WRX STI (225/45 R17) on track for 10,000 spirited miles
Awsome trackday tire
0 | - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2014
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a MINI JCW GP2 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 7,000 average miles
Great tyres, fantastic grip on my 2013 (MINI) John Cooper Works GP2