Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R

Progressiveness 91%
Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R

The Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R is a Trackday and Competition Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 19 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 66,505 miles driven.

Sorry, the Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R hasn't been featured in any tyre tests yet
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

195/50 R15 £73.81 - £73.81 (1 prices) Compare Prices >>
195/55 R15 £86.10 - £100.00 (6 prices) Compare Prices >>
205/45 R16 £95.60 - £95.60 (1 prices) Compare Prices >>
205/50 R15 £82.23 - £102.20 (5 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/40 R18 £111.50 - £133.63 (5 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/45 R17 £100.10 - £105.10 (5 prices) Compare Prices >>

Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R Reviews

Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class AMG (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Absolutely sublime tyres! I fitted brand new DOT2016 Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 to my E63 AMG...they lasted 5 days! The sidewall flex was enough to make me throw up. Totally ruined my car. I was going to go back to my previous Potenza RE05A as it was a good performer but I thought I'd try a race-bred tyre. Now these AD08R's....they are something special. Sure, comfort has been compromised, but then you don't but tyres like this if you're interested in driving with passion. The steering response and turn-in is incredible. The balance that the chassis has...amazing. Grip...wow. Honestly, tyre wear isn't an issue at all for me if the tyre is as good as this. This is comparable to the R888, at least on the street. If you're a serious driver who knows how to drive fast and appreciates good balance and chassis control...you will not be disappointed with these tyres.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on April 21, 2016
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Impreza WRX (215/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
I'd heard a lot of good things about these tyres, and everyone was right. I will never be buying any other tyre for any sports car I own! The grip in the dry, mixed with the AWD from my Impreza is unbeatable, and it grips just as well in the wet, giving me massive confidence in the corners. They still look new after 2000 miles of use and aren't any louder than other tyres I've used. They are a premium brand tyre but don't cost as much as other makes, which is a bonus. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on April 21, 2016
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Perodua Myvi (195/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
The ultimate all round tire from Japan!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on March 5, 2016
Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio 172 (205/45 R16) on track for 200 spirited miles
No Comments Left
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on February 12, 2016
Given 82% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen polo gti 1.8t (205/45 R16 W) on mostly town for 1,500 average miles
I was unsure about going for these tyres as they were more expensive than the tyres I had before. I had been using Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric 2 on before. They were great tyres and are probably better all rounders. However, these new Yokohoma tyres are so much better in the dry. They grip so well.

Would I buy again? For sure! Would I buy if I wasn't so interested in performance? No. It depends what you want from a tyre. For me, no looking back! My MPG has dropped by about 1 MPG over the Goodyear's and the ride is slightly harder. But I've got a GTi for a reason!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2015
Given 74% (breakdown) while driving a Honda City (195/55 R15) on a combination of roads for 175 spirited miles
Using honda city idsi. This ad08r is simply awesome.omg u can take cornering without any issues only in d dry condition. Wet condition its not failed but just wet road is fine but bot on standing water, if you drive on water ur car will jump so either leave ir car at home or drive below 70kmh is the best. Yes the tyre is costly and the tread wont last too long. But i dobt mind with losing tread very fast because i love to take cornering without braking only in dry condition with this tyre. Sear yokohama i undstand u made this for dry use mainly but if you improve atleast 30% in ur wet surface support would be highly apreciated. Thanks and btw once again superb tyre.

Br,

Bgv
From Malaysia
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2015
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf 6 GTI (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
No Comments Left
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 15, 2015
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Leon Cupra (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 easy going miles
Have a set of four on my 300+ Bhp Seat Leon Cupra.
Great Dry grip ! even pushed to the limits.
Comfortable and relatively silent.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2015
Have a set of four on my 300+ Bhp Seat Leon Cupra.
Great Dry grip ! even pushed to the limits.
Comfortable and relatively silent.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2015
Driving a Honda Civic EG (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I only used it about a month only.Really hate this tyre.Not sutable for 200hp car.Always spin in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear.Cannot race with this tyre.Oversteer and understeer when use it on the sepang track....failed!!!!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2015