Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R

Progressiveness 91%
Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R

The Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R is a Trackday and Competition Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 19 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 66,505 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R Reviews

Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Impreza WRX (215/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
I'd heard a lot of good things about these tyres, and everyone was right. I will never be buying any other tyre for any sports car I own! The grip in the dry, mixed with the AWD from my Impreza is unbeatable, and it grips just as well in the wet, giving me massive confidence in the corners. They still look new after 2000 miles of use and aren't any louder than other tyres I've used. They are a premium brand tyre but don't cost as much as other makes, which is a bonus. Would highly recommend to anyone.
3 | - tyre reviewed on April 21, 2016
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class AMG (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Absolutely sublime tyres! I fitted brand new DOT2016 Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 to my E63 AMG...they lasted 5 days! The sidewall flex was enough to make me throw up. Totally ruined my car. I was going to go back to my previous Potenza RE05A as it was a good performer but I thought I'd try a race-bred tyre. Now these AD08R's....they are something special. Sure, comfort has been compromised, but then you don't but tyres like this if you're interested in driving with passion. The steering response and turn-in is incredible. The balance that the chassis has...amazing. Grip...wow. Honestly, tyre wear isn't an issue at all for me if the tyre is as good as this. This is comparable to the R888, at least on the street. If you're a serious driver who knows how to drive fast and appreciates good balance and chassis control...you will not be disappointed with these tyres.
1 | - tyre reviewed on April 21, 2016

Latest Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R Reviews

1 | - tyre reviewed on April 21, 2016
3 | - tyre reviewed on April 21, 2016
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Perodua Myvi (195/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
The ultimate all round tire from Japan!
0 | - tyre reviewed on March 5, 2016
Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio 172 (205/45 R16) on track for 200 spirited miles
No comments left
-2 | - tyre reviewed on February 12, 2016
Given 82% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen polo gti 1.8t (205/45 R16 W) on mostly town for 1,500 average miles
I was unsure about going for these tyres as they were more expensive than the tyres I had before. I had been using Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric 2 on before. They were great tyres and are probably better all rounders. However, these new Yokohoma tyres are so much better in the dry. They grip so well.

Would I buy again? For sure! Would I buy if I wasn't so interested in performance? No. It depends what you want from a tyre. For me, no looking back! My MPG has dropped by about 1 MPG over the Goodyear's and the ride is slightly harder. But I've got a GTi for a reason!
0 | - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2015