Marshal Matrac FX MU11

Progressiveness 66%
Marshal Matrac FX MU11

The Marshal Matrac FX MU11 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 81,700 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Marshal Matrac FX MU11
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Marshal Matrac FX MU11. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Marshal Matrac FX MU11 Reviews

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Ford S Max (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 44,000 spirited miles
I bought these tyres as a mid range replacement when I'd just bought the car. Probably one of the best decisions, these were inexpensive and have lasted for ages. I was expecting to have to change them within 18 months but they've last three years and I'm just about to replace only the front ones, the rears could probably last me another year.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 17, 2016
Given 49% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 320d touring (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 2,000 average miles
I've put them on a back of my 3 series estate, (255/40/17) and cant't wait to take them off. It feels like the back end has a life of it's own. Side wall of the tyre is very soft and deflects a lot in a corners, giving a very weird feedback.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on August 24, 2015
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Avensis (215/40 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Very impressed with these tyres. As a cheaper option than the tyres I had on before (Goodyear Eagle F1), I expected to notice some differences, but have not. Loads of grip, comfortable and durable. Tried to generate some understeer on a wet (& empty) motorway junction roundabout, to see if maybe it's only my relatively sedate driving style that makes these seem good, but no - nothing doing. Held on throughout. Will fit these again when need the next set.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on March 10, 2015
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Evo 4 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 700 spirited miles
Recently put four of these on my Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and have been pleasantly surprised, they offer plenty of wet and dry grip but i have to agree with the other review that there is some road noise. I push my car hard, especially into and out of corners and the Matrac's really do work well, maybe they just suit my car and wheel combination. Overall very impressed for the money spent.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on November 21, 2011
Given 59% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Astra SXi (205/50 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
I had Marshall Matrac FX's fitted (front only) in Dec 2008 and now they are just about legal so replacing with Uniroyal RainSport 2's as I have read the reviews and alot of people think that the Uniroyal RainSport 2's give better wet grip and lets face it, in England it rains most of the time.

The Marshalls give a very hard ride as the tyre walls seem very rigid. The road noise is average. The only thing I really dont like is that they follow patterns in the road rather than the direction you want them to.

Hope this helps.....