Pirelli Diablo Rosso

The Pirelli Diablo Rosso is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 59% over 11,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli Diablo Rosso
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Diablo Rosso
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Diablo Rosso. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli Diablo Rosso Review

Given 51% while driving a Yamaha R1 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 2,000 spirited miles
MY REAR IS ROSSI 2 LET ME WARN YOU DONT BUY THEM MID CORNER TURNED ON THE POWER A LITTLE BIT BACK TYRE SLID AWAY ,UNLIKE MY DUNLOP Q SAME CORNER SAME SORT OF THING STICKS LIKE GLUE IF YOU LIKE TO GET THE BIKE OVER, THESE TYRES ARE NOT FOR U THEY SUCK CANT WAIT UNTILL THEY ARE WORN OUT,WASTE OF GOOD MONEY
4 - tyre reviewed on May 31, 2014

Latest Pirelli Diablo Rosso Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Diablo Rosso tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Diablo Rosso.

Given 93% while driving a (120/80 R14 S) on a combination of roads for 1,500 spirited miles
Using this tires on the 250cc scooter and grip like train on the rail. Grea ton both wet and dry (in torrential rain of Malaysia), and confident on the corner at speed. LImited by the bravery of the rider. Tire is fitted at the front (reverse tread) as the similar tire but 150/70-13 is at the rear. Wear seems to be good at 3000km, and expected to be able to last another 12k km.
2 - tyre reviewed on June 7, 2019
4 - tyre reviewed on May 31, 2014
Given 30% while driving a Ducati Monster 796 (180/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 1,500 average miles
I couldn't agree more with honda rider who said it suddenly lets gor. I mean, when the surface gets cold, you are literally all over the place. I got them as standard on a Ducati Monster 796 and the damn thing just doesn't give you the propper grip unless the conditions are perfect ie. rough and hot and DRY!!! sufrace. The other day I was caught in a heavy rain and let me tell you that it wasn't pleaseant. I was doing about 10 mph when braking very lightly for the intersection and the bike just would't stop. I have to thant luck alone for not falling. I cannot give a propper feedback on wear though, because I've only done about 1500 miles.
Do I recommend the tires? Absolutely not!!!
0 - tyre reviewed on July 7, 2011
Given 43% while driving a Honda CBR 600fm (160/60 R17 R) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
In warm dry conditions the tyres feel nice. They grip well and are decent tyres. In cold, wet conditions they are awful. They break away with little or no warning. I've been spat off my bike once and had a couple of close calls too - so much so I simply will never trust the tyres again. The rear tyre specifically is a liability. Grip, grip, grip and then nothing. It just lets go. I know a few riders who have crashed in similar conditions using the same tyres.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 14, 2010
Given 78% while driving a Yamaha TYDM850 (120/70 R17) on mostly country roads for 500 average miles
I'm no racer but I make good progress and the Diablo Rosso has provided everything I was after in a tyre with more grip than I can use, good feedback and nice nutral steering. Although it seems to be wearing in an odd pattern and quicker than I was expecting so how it lasts and steers when it's more worn remains to be seen!!
0 - tyre reviewed on June 18, 2010