Primewell VALERA TOURING

Primewell VALERA TOURING

The Primewell VALERA TOURING is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 18 tyre reviews averaging 49% over 175,190 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Primewell VALERA TOURING
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Primewell VALERA TOURING
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Primewell VALERA TOURING. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Primewell VALERA TOURING Review

Given 57% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Corolla (175/65 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
these Valero tires from primewell get me 40 mpg from my corolla but they do ride a little noisy. if you are fussy and complain about these tires spend more money and buy something else.do not blame the tires they are an economy line of tire from china u get what you paid for. I am a cheapskate too but I am not fussy. I got 20000 miles on them now. a little noisy but tread is wearing good no problems. I drive 70 miles a day in my corolla complain orbuy another brand or talk to a tire man who knows. these are good decent tires I paid cash for and I am happy. would buy again. good luck. do not be too picky I say. check tire pressure monthly about 33 lbs. is about right;
6 - tyre reviewed on July 3, 2016

Latest Primewell VALERA TOURING Reviews

Have you driven on the Primewell VALERA TOURING tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the VALERA TOURING.

Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Camry (205/65 R15) on mostly town for 20,000 spirited miles
bought these tires after an extensive search both on the internet and major tire shops. So far the tire is just as good if not better than a tire of equal value. Discount tire basically sells either a cheap tire or expensive. They have zero selection in certain sizes that force customers to spend big dollars on their expensive brands. The Primewell Touring II has been, super quiet on the road, and overall sturdy. Cost was $53.00 per tire. It's true you get what you pay for in anything in life. The Michelin Defenders lasted 29K and then showed major sidewall rot. Those were close to $110 per tire. The folks complaining about road noise probably purchased the cheapest Primewell they had..Pay a tad more and stop complaining. Thats what happens when you pay $38 dollars per tire.
2 - tyre reviewed on August 22, 2016
6 - tyre reviewed on July 3, 2016
Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors (205/55 R16 H) on mostly town for 69,890 average miles
These tires seem okay. I just bought my car and the tires it had was HORRIBLE. These tires are much better, we shall see later in the future. It's been 120 miles now.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 27, 2016
Given 53% (breakdown) while driving a (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 easy going miles
I just got rid of my Firestone Primwell Valera touring tires with just 10K miles. Rough ride and noise at high speeds was just more than I could stand. New set of Coopers and all is quiet and smooth riding. Went back to Firestone and they were not the least bit interested in my tire problem I've been with Firestone for years but no more, I shredded my Firestone Card. The noise and rough ride were the only negative aspects of this tire. Since I only drove 10 K miles on them I cannot judge any of it's other attributes.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 19, 2016
Given 42% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Worst tires ever due to the road noise. Absolutely horrible and unbearable. I've driven 10,000 miles on them and they have not quieted down 1 bit. I never knew such a thing as road noise existed, now unfortunately I do. These tires are horrible and unbearable on ones hearing.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 26, 2016