Primewell VALERA TOURING

The Primewell VALERA TOURING is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 24 tyre reviews averaging 51% over 251,590 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Primewell VALERA TOURING
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Primewell VALERA TOURING
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Primewell VALERA TOURING. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Primewell VALERA TOURING Review

Given 57% while driving a Toyota Corolla (175/65 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
these Valero tires from primewell get me 40 mpg from my corolla but they do ride a little noisy. if you are fussy and complain about these tires spend more money and buy something else.do not blame the tires they are an economy line of tire from china u get what you paid for. I am a cheapskate too but I am not fussy. I got 20000 miles on them now. a little noisy but tread is wearing good no problems. I drive 70 miles a day in my corolla complain orbuy another brand or talk to a tire man who knows. these are good decent tires I paid cash for and I am happy. would buy again. good luck. do not be too picky I say. check tire pressure monthly about 33 lbs. is about right;
91 - tyre reviewed on July 3, 2016

Latest Primewell VALERA TOURING Reviews

Have you driven on the Primewell VALERA TOURING tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the VALERA TOURING.

Chrysler 200S AWD 2015 (215/65 R16) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
like it good quality
0 - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2018
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Hyundai (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
deep lower side wall cracking after 20,000 miles on two of the four tires, size 205/65R16. Despite that they did handle and perform well. According to their voluntary recall notice for this problem the DOT # Y9BC CLHX 0516 on mine was not included. I am now forced to replace EARLY due to risk of losing air that could lead to a catastrophic blow out.
31 - tyre reviewed on July 26, 2017
Given 29% while driving a Audi A4 (225/50 R17) on mostly motorways for 21,000 average miles
The worst tires i have ever bought, i went to firestone with flat tire, needed tires changed ASAP as i had some emergency issue so told them to put on what ever is available, just my luck, ended with this tires. lasted 21000 miles only before it started stripping to the indicator line and i couldn't stand the noise. i gave up and bought new tires but not from Firestone since they were giving me attitude. they already know that these prime well tires have manufacturing issue but they continue to sell it.
22 - tyre reviewed on March 16, 2017
Given 34% while driving a Toyota Camry (195/75 R15) on mostly town for 400 average miles
Lots of noise from these tires will never get them again will pay more and get good tires....My car sounds like a truck now...Yuck..And no it's not the CVs or Bearings...It's crap tires...
31 - tyre reviewed on March 6, 2017