Primewell VALERA TOURING

Show all: Primewell tyres, Passenger Car Summer Touring tyres
The Primewell VALERA TOURING is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 49% over 17,200 miles driven.

Primewell VALERA TOURING

60%

42%

28%

Primewell VALERA TOURING Reviews

Given 30% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Corolla (195-65-15-)
Driving on mostly town for 7,000 easy going miles
I bought these tires last fall on recommendation of Tires Plus salesperson. I have been very unhappy with them! Road noise is extremely loud, car spins on damp, misty roads and is all over the road on snow, ice - I'm afraid to drive on them again this winter. Would not buy them again! This experience has taught me to do my own investigation before buying tires again, so much for trusting a sales rep who should be up on his products.
tyre reviewed on November 9, 2014
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Camry (215-60-16-H)
Driving on mostly town for 0 average miles
Just replaced all the four tiers of my Toyota Camry with Primewell Valera Touring tires. I read some reviews on this website complaining about the road noise. It turned out to be nothing like that. They are more comfortable and quiet than my old set of higher-end tires. Can't comment on the wear and grip yet. But, as far as the ride is concerned, I am very satisfied.
tyre reviewed on May 24, 2014
Looking to buy the Primewell VALERA TOURING? Click here to search for the best price for the Primewell VALERA TOURING or any other tyre.

Given 53% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Odyssey (225-60-16-)
Driving on mostly town for 10,000 easy going miles
Extremely noisy, I have had these tires for 10k miles. I cant stand the noise.
tyre reviewed on February 17, 2014
Given 45% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo XC70 D5 (215-65-16-H)
Driving on mostly town for 200 average miles
We recently tried these for the first time on a 2005 volvo xc70. Immediately after the dealer replaced with Primewell Valera Touring tires we noticed excessive road noise and slight vibration. This was enough to make us take it back to the dealer to recheck the balancing which was fine. Handling seems good but road noise and vibration are too high.
tyre reviewed on November 4, 2013
Given 57% (breakdown) while driving a Chevrolet 2002 impala (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
jThis is a good tire but road noise is unsatisfactoy and annoying.
tyre reviewed on October 27, 2012

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: