Primewell VALERA TOURING

Primewell VALERA TOURING

The Primewell VALERA TOURING is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 21 tyre reviews averaging 50% over 251,590 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Primewell VALERA TOURING
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Primewell VALERA TOURING
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Primewell VALERA TOURING. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Primewell VALERA TOURING Review

Given 57% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Corolla (175/65 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
these Valero tires from primewell get me 40 mpg from my corolla but they do ride a little noisy. if you are fussy and complain about these tires spend more money and buy something else.do not blame the tires they are an economy line of tire from china u get what you paid for. I am a cheapskate too but I am not fussy. I got 20000 miles on them now. a little noisy but tread is wearing good no problems. I drive 70 miles a day in my corolla complain orbuy another brand or talk to a tire man who knows. these are good decent tires I paid cash for and I am happy. would buy again. good luck. do not be too picky I say. check tire pressure monthly about 33 lbs. is about right;
23 - tyre reviewed on July 3, 2016

Latest Primewell VALERA TOURING Reviews

Have you driven on the Primewell VALERA TOURING tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the VALERA TOURING.

Given 29% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 (225/50 R17) on mostly motorways for 21,000 average miles
The worst tires i have ever bought, i went to firestone with flat tire, needed tires changed ASAP as i had some emergency issue so told them to put on what ever is available, just my luck, ended with this tires. lasted 21000 miles only before it started stripping to the indicator line and i couldn't stand the noise. i gave up and bought new tires but not from Firestone since they were giving me attitude. they already know that these prime well tires have manufacturing issue but they continue to sell it.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 16, 2017
Given 34% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Camry (195/75 R15) on mostly town for 400 average miles
Lots of noise from these tires will never get them again will pay more and get good tires....My car sounds like a truck now...Yuck..And no it's not the CVs or Bearings...It's crap tires...
0 - tyre reviewed on March 6, 2017
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Jeep compass (225/60 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 55,000 average miles
bought these tires after an extensive search both on the internet and major tire shops. So far the tire is just as good if not better than a tire of equal value. They have zero selection in certain sizes that force customers to spend big dollars on their expensive brands. The Primewell Touring II has been, super quiet on the road. Cost was $56.00 per tire. So far I have no complaint. Some people complaint about noise, maybe they got the one, I got the two.
5 - tyre reviewed on February 11, 2017
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Camry (205/65 R15) on mostly town for 20,000 spirited miles
bought these tires after an extensive search both on the internet and major tire shops. So far the tire is just as good if not better than a tire of equal value. Discount tire basically sells either a cheap tire or expensive. They have zero selection in certain sizes that force customers to spend big dollars on their expensive brands. The Primewell Touring II has been, super quiet on the road, and overall sturdy. Cost was $53.00 per tire. It's true you get what you pay for in anything in life. The Michelin Defenders lasted 29K and then showed major sidewall rot. Those were close to $110 per tire. The folks complaining about road noise probably purchased the cheapest Primewell they had..Pay a tad more and stop complaining. Thats what happens when you pay $38 dollars per tire.
12 - tyre reviewed on August 22, 2016