Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04

The Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 24 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 169,955 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 Review

Given 91% while driving a Audi A6 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
the best value tyres i have ever had
213 - tyre reviewed on July 7, 2017

Latest Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 Reviews

Have you driven on the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Eurovis Sport 04.

Given 83% while driving a Skoda octavia estate 4x4 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 easy going miles
Very surprised at how grippy these tires are. Had a lot of issues with the car so did not want to spend a fortune on tires. Can drive with confidence on all kinds of roads in all conditions. I find they are noisier than some premium tires but this is the only downside. They are quiet on some surfaces but transmit on others. Overall very impressed and will buy again.
8 - tyre reviewed on March 18, 2019
Given 96% while driving a Volkswagen 1.8 20vT Sport (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
high quality tryre for cheaper price
9 - tyre reviewed on February 26, 2019
Given 86% while driving a BMW 3 series 2.2 (225/40 R18) on mostly town for 12,000 spirited miles
The car has 225/40R18 in front and 255/35R18 in the rear.Was not sure what to expect from these tyres because they were already on the car and for 6000 miles when i bought it.They are very good in both wet and dry surfaces on the roads of Athens Greece.I drive in a kind of a sporty way and have not any trouble so far(made another 6000 miles and there will last for another 3 or 4000 to come).During some trips on highways(both wet and dry) and with 100 miles per hour i felt very confident(there is also red Koni fitted and 18 inches wheels on the car).Even when going with 130 mph i was feeling relaxed and they are not noisy at all.I recommend these tyres for sure
3 - tyre reviewed on February 19, 2019
Given 82% while driving a Fiat 500 (185/55 R15) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
These tyres have 'sport' writen as their name, however the drive as far from sporty. On the other hand the tyres are some of the most confortable I have had on my car, and that was what I was looking forward the most! It just changed the car, feels way more comfortable and sophisticated somehow, and the noise levels are very good too. Not being sporty doesn't necessarily mean they are not gripy, because they are, they need though a bit of a run in as the traction on the first very few miles is not the best. I am very impressed with these tyres especially having in mind its very low cost. It's a no brainer, get them!
8 - tyre reviewed on February 12, 2019
Given 84% while driving a Volkswagen Transporter (255/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 12,000 easy going miles
I bought these tyres for my VW Van when I replaced the wheels with alloys in the summer and have been pleasantly surprised by them.
They handle very well in both the wet and dry - additionally, I drove in heavy snow when the "Beast from the East" arrived. They handled superbly, even up a steep slope where all manner of cars had been abandoned. I did get some wheel spin (front wheel drove VW Transporter van) but they got me home through really treachorous conditions.
They have lasted around 12,000 miles but are now ready to be replaced as I am cautious when it comes to tyre wear but could probably go another couple of thousand miles.
I will probably buy these again rather than a different budget tyre.
5 - tyre reviewed on January 5, 2019