Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04

The Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 20 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 142,955 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 Review

Given 91% while driving a Audi A6 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
the best value tyres i have ever had
180 - tyre reviewed on July 7, 2017

Latest Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 Reviews

Have you driven on the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Eurovis Sport 04.

Given 84% while driving a Volkswagen Transporter (255/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 12,000 easy going miles
I bought these tyres for my VW Van when I replaced the wheels with alloys in the summer and have been pleasantly surprised by them.
They handle very well in both the wet and dry - additionally, I drove in heavy snow when the "Beast from the East" arrived. They handled superbly, even up a steep slope where all manner of cars had been abandoned. I did get some wheel spin (front wheel drove VW Transporter van) but they got me home through really treachorous conditions.
They have lasted around 12,000 miles but are now ready to be replaced as I am cautious when it comes to tyre wear but could probably go another couple of thousand miles.
I will probably buy these again rather than a different budget tyre.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 5, 2019
Given 84% while driving a Mazda 6 Estate 2.2D Soport (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Removed the oem bridgestone turanzas at 12500 miles replaced with the roadstones they transformed the car.
Better grip wet and dry and quieter with improved feel.
10 - tyre reviewed on December 15, 2018
Given 93% while driving a Honda Civic Type S 2.2 i CDTi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Bought 4 of these budget range tyres after reading various reviews and very glad I did, very surprised at the comfort and considerably quieter running than my previous Bridgestone tryes. Grip seems very good but haven.t really given them any hard driving as such yet, also can't really comment on wear rates yet. Overall I am VERY Very impressed for the cost and would 100% definitely recommend.
Main points so far I've noticed is they are considerably quieter and a more comfortable ride than Bridgestones, less impact noise when over rougher road surfaces and seemingly haven't sacrificed the grip either.
8 - tyre reviewed on December 6, 2018
Given 87% while driving a SEAT Leon FR tdi (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,500 average miles
Bought 4 of these tyres to replace Michelin Pilot Sport 4's fitted to my wife's Leon FR 184, & I'm very impressed with them so far in all conditions. Just bought 4 more for my BMW 320d E92 M Sport. Highly recommended.
16 - tyre reviewed on September 29, 2018
Given 67% while driving a Volkswagen Golf 7 TDI (225/45 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 800 spirited miles
good quality for the price. Grip is good enough in wet and dry. Would not recommend for sporty, more powerful cars because of soft side wall even on extra load tyre. Tyre is good for relaxed slower driving.
12 - tyre reviewed on September 20, 2018