Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04

The Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 31 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 224,955 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04

Questions and Answers for the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04

2019-05-27 - Roadstone eurovis sport 225/50 r17 98w Is this a run flat tyre

Your chosen tyre retailer will be able to indicate whether the size of the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 will be runflat or not, as this is tyre size dependant.

2019-10-30 - is the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 tyres good and suitable for South African Roads. I m in Durban,South Africa

The Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 is a budget road tyres, so if you spend all your time on road and don't mind degraded wet performance, they should be fine.

Top Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 Review

Given 91% while driving a Audi A6 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
the best value tyres i have ever had
264 - tyre reviewed on July 7, 2017

Latest Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 Reviews

Have you driven on the Roadstone Eurovis Sport 04 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Eurovis Sport 04.

Given 79% while driving a Audi A5 (255/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Tried these tyres on the front of my 2013 Audi A5 2.0TDi after reading some good reviews about them.

My usual go to tyre on my previous cars have been Uniroyal RS3’s however I needed tyres quickly for my MoT and these were less than half the price in my size 255/35/19. The Roadstones perform well above my expectations for a budget tyre and I will be buying a set for the rear soon.

Great grip in all but the worst weather. I’d recommend running the “laden” pressures of your car if you drive harder as there’s a bit of give in the sidewalls.

I’ve done around 8k miles and there’s about 4mm left. So hopefully looking around 16k miles per set on the front.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2019

0 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2019
Given 76% while driving a Audi A3 2.0T Sporkback (225/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 2,000 average miles
Very good tyre with excellent wet grip, good dry grip and comfort levels. Although these are budget tyres, I cannot fault the performance, the wet grip is up there with the best of the premium brands and the dry grip isnt far behind. The handling isnt as good as premium brands but not too far behind. Used for a daily commute to work in wet or dry conditions these tyres are great especially given the price.
2 - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2019
Given 84% while driving a Volvo V50 estate (225/45 R18) on mostly motorways for 10,000 spirited miles
Remapped volvo v50 d5 - 230hp 350ft lbs. front wheel drive

Previous tyres are pirelli p7, utterly rubbish tyres. felt like they were made of plastic. i got a set of wheels refurbished and im not usually the one to buy budgets, but this is my daily i drive up n down the motorway to work and back. the tyre man convinced me, he even said he would change them for free if i didnt feel an improvement, ive driven these tyres in severe wet weather and it simply laughs in the face of wet weather. Comfort has also improved in a way that i didnt believe was possible too, you dont feel ridges or bad surfaces the way i used to when i had the pirellis.

If you drive like you are in a hire car, then you do get some tyre roll, so pump them up to the "full load" value and you can mitigate some of that.

ive done about 10k on these and plenty of meat left.
2 - tyre reviewed on October 21, 2019
Given 80% while driving a SEAT Leon FR 1.4 EcoTSI (225/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 17,000 spirited miles
Was surprised with how well this tyre performed, at the price these have been much better than expected, although you can tell that they are somewhat lacking in wetter conditions. All in all, for the price a good option to go for, but next time I will probably fork out the extra for something slightly more premium.
2 - tyre reviewed on September 29, 2019