Sunew YS112

The Sunew YS112 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 21% over 49,490 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Sunew YS112
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sunew YS112
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sunew YS112. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Sunew YS112 Review

Given 10% while driving a Nissan 2002 patrol (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,200 easy going miles
I am writing on behalf of a friend, he just lost his brand new car today in a crash related solely to these absolutely, unimaginably HORRENDOUS tires. The car was on a loan and thankfully he did not suffer serious injuries.

This brand should be sued upon and forbidden, banned throughout the world...
6 - tyre reviewed on March 8, 2016

Latest Sunew YS112 Reviews

Have you driven on the Sunew YS112 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the YS112.

BMW (225/55 R16 W) on mostly motorways for 11,000 easy going miles
I have had the tyres on my car for over 7 months now and they feel really good on the car I have been round loads of roundabout in the wet at normal speed and had no problem at all the road noise there is hardly any dry grip is good too and they wear really good I have done about 11000 miles I will by buy this again
0 - tyre reviewed on August 7, 2019
Given 13% while driving a Vauxhall Insignia CDTI SRI 160 (245/45 R18) on mostly town for 500 average miles
I just bought these tyres to replace some Goodyears. These tyres are very dangerous in the wet weather. I have twice lost the car on roundabouts. I now have no confidence in these tyres. They are extremely noise at any speed. At high speed, you would swear you were driving and old style Landrover with Offroad tyres. Please do not buy these. When the rain stops, I'm taking the car to get some decent tyres.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 6, 2017
Given 10% while driving a Ford (205/40 R17 R) on mostly country roads for 1,400 average miles
Bought a nearly-new Ford Fiesta ST three months ago. On the day of purchase I noticed that there was a screw embedded in the rear-driver's side tyre (Bridgestone Potenza), though the dealership kindly offered to replace the tyre for free as a precautionary measure. The Sunew YS112 was the only tyre they were able to fit on the day (would have had to wait three days for another Bridgestone Potenza to be delivered). After only 1 month and 500 miles, I began to notice cracks on the outer sidewall. Decided to replace the tyre after 3 months and less than 1400 miles, by which point the side walls were quite badly cracked and even beginning to flake.

The car now has Bridgestone Potenzas on all four corners again, which has noticeably improved the car's handling. Will stay far, far away from the Sunew brand in the future, and advise others to do the same. I've never known a tyre to deteriorate in such a short space of time, after covering so few miles.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 16, 2017
Given 10% while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (195/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 390 easy going miles
As soon as I got these appallingly, dreadfully crap things on my Focus 3 weeks ago I realised my life was endangered in practically every environment. Even though I have only clocked 390 miles on them they are getting off tomorrow for some decent Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance tires. Already I am seeing cracks on 2 tires' sidewalls as well!

Won't be getting stuck with these crappy, trashy deathtraps anymore. I've had enough.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 17, 2016

This brand should be sued upon and forbidden, banned throughout the world...
6 - tyre reviewed on March 8, 2016