The Yokohama C Drive2 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
Tyre review data from 27 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 261,962 miles driven.
Tyre Test Highlights
2015 Auto Bild 215/55 R16 Technical Tyre Test - 7th of 10 tyres
- Positive - Very quiet, good dry braking
- Negative - Long braking in the wet, low resistance to aquaplaning, poor handling, low comfort
2012 European Summer Tyre Test - 205/55 R16 - 7th of 14 tyres
- Positive - Top marks in the wet.
- Negative - Relatively high wear.
2014 Auto Review Summer Tyre Test - 205/55 R16 - 8th of 16 tyres
- Positive - High resistance to aquaplaning
- Negative - Wet grip, low comfort
- Overall - In wet braking - even better than the tyres Goodyear! However, on a winding road it lacks grip - the car slips sharply into a long slide. As a result - more than seven seconds behind the leader on the test track length of 2.3 km. But the tread pattern has no problems with standing water, the Yokohama tyres confidently resist aquaplaning.
On dry roads the braking performance and handling performance are average, and in comfort, below average (for small bumps on the body transferred telling blows). This is partly determined by the fact that these tyres are XL, and this can only serve as consolation is that the eternal competitor Bridgestone, are even tougher.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama C Drive2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama C Drive2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address