Yokohama C Drive2

Progressiveness 67%
Yokohama C Drive2

The Yokohama C Drive2 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 25 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 227,350 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama C Drive2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama C Drive2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Yokohama C Drive2 Reviews

Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia (205/60 R15) on a combination of roads for 11,000 average miles
Great tyres, have them on Skoda Octavia 2.0 better then Continental Premium Contact 5 on my second Audi quattro A6.
They don't squeak on the limits just litely fizzing, tne loise is very low, I have 2 brand new in the front and 2 tyres 3 summers already in the rear so the wear is great. Using them in temperatures of +8 C - +28 C . I wanted to buy something else, but after new premium contact5 on Audi did not change them.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 20, 2016
Given 61% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz C200 CDI Elegance (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 15,000 average miles
the worst i have used on a back powered car.
For front powered cars might be better .,. but for a Mercedes just don't do the job.
0 | - tyre reviewed on March 24, 2015
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Fit (Jazz) (195/50 R15 H) on mostly motorways for 25,000 spirited miles
I'm using this tyre by accidrnt, because the tyre that i'm looking for was run out at the shop, so the shop owner recomend me to use this tyre, and as it turns out damn this tyre is good, i'm using a lightly tuned honda jazz 1.5l with a minor handling mods, tein s-tech springs, tanabe underbrace and a wider wheels.. I'm using michellin pilot preceda 2 before this tyre, and the yokohama really keeps up with it, since i feel an improvement from the preceda, and this tyre is really comfy, plus silent.. I'll sure buy again i've it is worn, oh, yeah.. This tyre is really has a good wear using this tire for 2 years and it still not degrade..
0 | - tyre reviewed on January 22, 2015
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A3 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 24,000 spirited miles
C.drive 2 is a good allround tire for the heavy small car Audi A3 3.2.
The car handles quite nice with these tires on dry roads and ok in wet conditions.
The car has been tuned to about 400 BHP and the tires can handle the extra power.
However - the bushings are worn and the tires were unevenly worn due to this. Considering something that lasts a little longer but would certainly recommend c.drive 2 for regular use.
0 | - tyre reviewed on July 17, 2014
Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Perodua Myvi / Toyota Passo (195/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 40,000 average miles
Using it on a Perodua Myvi with some minor handling mod as below:

1. GAB HA+ Hi-Lo Adjustable Sport Absorber
2. Ultra Racing Front Strut bar, 16mm rear anti roll bar, rear lower arm bar

When before get the adjustable sport absorber, I felt that it is good to use, feedback is good enough. Until I upgrade my absorber from stock to Adjustable. It always make me slide due to stability of car were significant better. Even Kumho Ecsta SPT KU31 which cheaper than this tyre did a better job when dry even tyre thread is half of my current set of Yokohama C Drive 2.

Due to orange compound used on this tyre, it is quite comfy until the tyre worned until 40% left and it is long lasting as well(Maybe due to I'm driving a sub 1000kg super-mini).

This tyre is alright if you are looking for a tyre which giving you comfort and a little bit progressive drive at the same time. But if you are looking for a tyre makes you confidence while at the corner. It is not a good choice due to softer tyre side wall.
0 | - tyre reviewed on July 4, 2014
Given 74% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen MKV GTI (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Fit these on my Golf GTi Mk5, because the tyre shop had run out of the more expensive brands that I usually buy. As it turns out these are very nice indeed. Quiet and most importantly very comfortable. It takes out quite a considerable amount of harshness from the stiff suspension setup yet still handles well. Finally they are significantly cheaper and leaves you with a good feeling of value for money.
0 | - tyre reviewed on December 21, 2013
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 323f 1.8 GT (185/65 R14) on mostly country roads for 1,000 average miles
Nothing not to like. Very happy with these. A soft,grippy tyre that has improved the comfort and roadholding of my Mazda 323Astina. Will definitely buy again. Cornering on the bumpy, mounatain roads where I live is vastly improved.
0 | - tyre reviewed on November 10, 2013
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz c 220 cdi (205/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 30,000 average miles
Just having my 3rd set of Yokohama cdrive2.

55000 km in highways. Excellent in the wet. Completely forgot my Continental Premium 2.
0 | - tyre reviewed on October 10, 2013
Given 57% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda Mazda 2 TS2 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 12,000 spirited miles
Very good tyre overall, good grip, wet and dry, how ever once they let go, they let go. I crash the car overtaking a bus in a corner at deasent speed, no time to counter lock.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 3, 2013
Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
Excellent dry grip, quiet and don't seem to hurt fuel consumption as much as the rating suggests. What I can't forgive is the fronts only lasting 12k miles, yes i should rotate them, but who does that? I have a Golf 2.0 TDi and drive mainly A roads. I have decided to move to Falken Zies as have used them before and seemed good and get a much better write up.
0 | - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2013