Yokohama C Drive2

Show all: Yokohama tyres, Passenger Car Summer Premium Touring tyres
The Yokohama C Drive2 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 21 tyre reviews averaging 71% over 123,350 miles driven.

Yokohama C Drive2

63%

83%

66%

Yokohama C Drive2 Reviews

Given 74% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen MKV GTI (225-45-17-)
Fit these on my Golf GTi Mk5, because the tyre shop had run out of the more expensive brands that I usually buy. As it turns out these are very nice indeed. Quiet and most importantly very comfortable. It takes out quite a considerable amount of harshness from the stiff suspension setup yet still handles well. Finally they are significantly cheaper and leaves you with a good feeling of value for money.
tyre reviewed on December 21, 2013
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 323f 1.8 GT (185-65-14-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 1,000 average miles
Nothing not to like. Very happy with these. A soft,grippy tyre that has improved the comfort and roadholding of my Mazda 323Astina. Will definitely buy again. Cornering on the bumpy, mounatain roads where I live is vastly improved.
tyre reviewed on November 10, 2013
Looking to buy the Yokohama C Drive2? Click here to search for the best price for the Yokohama C Drive2 or any other tyre.

Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz c 220 cdi (205-55-16-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 30,000 average miles
Just having my 3rd set of Yokohama cdrive2.

55000 km in highways. Excellent in the wet. Completely forgot my Continental Premium 2.
tyre reviewed on October 10, 2013
Given 57% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda Mazda 2 TS2 (225-45-17-)
Very good tyre overall, good grip, wet and dry, how ever once they let go, they let go. I crash the car overtaking a bus in a corner at deasent speed, no time to counter lock.
tyre reviewed on June 3, 2013
Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen (225-45-17-)
Excellent dry grip, quiet and don't seem to hurt fuel consumption as much as the rating suggests. What I can't forgive is the fronts only lasting 12k miles, yes i should rotate them, but who does that? I have a Golf 2.0 TDi and drive mainly A roads. I have decided to move to Falken Zies as have used them before and seemed good and get a much better write up.
tyre reviewed on April 28, 2013
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0 GT (225-45-17-)
Just install Yokohama C Drive 2, have tried on highway..really satisfied with the performance, quite and most important is COMFORT...very valuable for money..will buy again in future.
tyre reviewed on March 25, 2013
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord Euro (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 100 average miles
We had CDrive 2 set of 4 fitted to our Honda Euro a couple of months ago and the are so much better than the OE Bridgestone tyres. We are now getting about 80km per tank with the Yokohama's and they are fast quieter and give a for better ride. We feel much safer driving on the Cdrive 2 tyre in all conditions
tyre reviewed on March 25, 2013
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Galant (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
Exellent...
tyre reviewed on March 11, 2013
Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 (205-60-15-V)
Driving on mostly country roads for 100 average miles
This afternoon I just fitted my Mitsubishi Legnum with set of Yokohama C Drive 2 The 40K drive home from work all open highway driving it astounded me how quiet on the road they are, much better than they Toyo Proxes that I had on it previously on it. This is the second purchase of Yokohama I have made Previously on my ford falcon I used the A Drive R1. Overall the Yokohama tyres have impressed me with handling, Tyre Wear and comfort and I will purchase their products again
tyre reviewed on March 1, 2013
Given 46% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Altis (205-55-16-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 7,000 easy going miles
this tyre is strictly for someone looking for comfort and dont travel a lot.

the wear? terrible. wear can be seen after 3000km. this i promise you.
the feedback? these tyres dont get what that word means.
the comfort? its great, if you are coming from sportier tyres. but if you came from another comfort one, its just a little more quieter.

decent tyres at best. thank god it wears fast.
tyre reviewed on December 27, 2012

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: