Achilles A/TR Sport

The Achilles ATR Sport is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 43 tyre reviews averaging 53% over 344,990 miles driven.

2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test - 29th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Achilles ATR Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Achilles ATR Sport. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Achilles ATR Sport Review

Given 56% while driving a Subaru 2008 subaru impreza sti (240/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 3 spirited miles
Wet weather? No. I have a 2008 Sti making about 250whp. In the rain it drives like it's rwd. It loses traction like no tomorrow. Now dry weather handling is quite surprising considering they at as cheap as they are. Probably would by again if I was in a money crunch and couldn't afford good high performance tires.
119 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2016

Latest Achilles ATR Sport Reviews

Have you driven on the Achilles ATR Sport tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ATR Sport.

Given 24% while driving a BMW 530i (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
Horrible!
Minimal traction in normal conditions, atrocious in the wet. Traction control continuously intervenes especially if there are any road undulations.
The older they get the harder they become and the traction issues are only compounded.
Avoid at all costs!
3 - tyre reviewed on July 14, 2019
Given 49% while driving a Daihatsu Perodua Myvi (205/45 R16) on mostly motorways for 0 spirited miles
Not really good in the wet. Okay in dry. Very noisy as it harden with time.
4 - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2019
Given 46% while driving a Mercedes Benz C250 CDI Blutec (255/35 R18) on a combination of roads for 250 average miles
These tyres are lethal!!!even in slightly rainy conditions , I found my car fishtailing under moderate acceleration in a straight line and I just managed to catch two rear end slides at junctions and roundabout. Seriously do not buy no matter how cheap . I have been driving for 50 years and have had many performance cars, so I have a fair idea how to drive them. I have never been as frightened in a car before. I immediately went to another dealer and got Michelin sr4s ...confidence back now.
4 - tyre reviewed on April 8, 2019
Given 37% while driving a Hyundai elantra (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Awful grip be it in dry or wet. While cruising on expressway, it was dry, going above 100kmh will got me swinging from left to right even when my steering remain straight. Dry grip is so terrible.

I'm wet, non existent.

The only good thing is that it will never wear out.

Do not buy this. I repeat. Do not buy this. I've just replaced with Michelin PS4 and never look back.
9 - tyre reviewed on August 26, 2018