Achilles A/TR Sport

The Achilles ATR Sport is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 40 tyre reviews averaging 54% over 332,740 miles driven.

2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test - 29th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Achilles ATR Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Achilles ATR Sport. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Achilles ATR Sport Review

Given 56% while driving a Subaru 2008 subaru impreza sti (240/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 3 spirited miles
Wet weather? No. I have a 2008 Sti making about 250whp. In the rain it drives like it's rwd. It loses traction like no tomorrow. Now dry weather handling is quite surprising considering they at as cheap as they are. Probably would by again if I was in a money crunch and couldn't afford good high performance tires.
92 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2016

Latest Achilles ATR Sport Reviews

Have you driven on the Achilles ATR Sport tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ATR Sport.

Given 37% while driving a Hyundai elantra (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Awful grip be it in dry or wet. While cruising on expressway, it was dry, going above 100kmh will got me swinging from left to right even when my steering remain straight. Dry grip is so terrible.

I'm wet, non existent.

The only good thing is that it will never wear out.

Do not buy this. I repeat. Do not buy this. I've just replaced with Michelin PS4 and never look back.
2 - tyre reviewed on August 26, 2018
Given 30% while driving a Audi 1.8T Quattro (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
simple- bad tyre, rubber is very hard, even on smooth road car i very noisy, you feel like you are inside the drum, tyres was balanced but car was very bumpy. This tyres probably last long( I don’t know if in this case is advantage), I got puncture in 2 wheels,local shop only had Achilles tyres, after 2 weeks torture I’ve bin them and got Michelin , if you’re nearly deaf and road around you is bumpy probably you will like this tyres,especially the price is low .
5 - tyre reviewed on April 26, 2018
Given 67% while driving a Mitsubishi Proton Wira(4G15) (205/45 R16) on mostly town for 0 average miles
grip is not really good but ride very well in the rain. too noisy plus my front wheels camber has bit negative, so yea super noisy. would buy again if im really low of bucks. but i would go for parada spec2 if i got an extra bucks
0 - tyre reviewed on February 27, 2018
Given 39% while driving a Vauxhall Vectra SRI 1.9 (150) (215/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 12,000 average miles
Brought these tyres just over 12 months ago, for a vectra 1.8 sri. I noticed the ride comfort noisy and bumpy after a few months.
Vehicle used mainly for motorway mileage. just taken fo MOT. Was shown that the tyres ( both rear tyres) had distorted and both had worn to the cord on the inside, could not spot from looking on the road. Very cheap and nasty. Avoid these tyres if you value your life!!.
12 - tyre reviewed on July 24, 2017