Achilles ATR Sport

Achilles ATR Sport

The Achilles ATR Sport is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 35 tyre reviews averaging 56% over 299,740 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test - 29th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Achilles ATR Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Achilles ATR Sport. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Achilles ATR Sport Review

Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru 2008 subaru impreza sti (240/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 3 spirited miles
Wet weather? No. I have a 2008 Sti making about 250whp. In the rain it drives like it's rwd. It loses traction like no tomorrow. Now dry weather handling is quite surprising considering they at as cheap as they are. Probably would by again if I was in a money crunch and couldn't afford good high performance tires.
35 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2016

Latest Achilles ATR Sport Reviews

Have you driven on the Achilles ATR Sport tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ATR Sport.

Given 23% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall vectra vxr 280bhp (235/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 75 miles
I'm running 235/35/19 on these tyres in my vectra vxr running at 366bhp and 454 pound of torque,
Have to I'v never use these tyres and will use them again, in the wet there is no traction what so ever all the car wants to do is spin, and for the handing is pathetic go round roundabouts the car just wants to go straight on, comfortable when your cruising the only good thing about them. Would I buy these again definitely "NOT" I don't what to die.
5 - tyre reviewed on December 7, 2016
Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Corolla Sportivo 2005 (195/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
Bought these tyres as a uni student on a tight budget. Would I buy again? No. Have had these tyres for over 3yrs and after time it has just lost grip in both wet and dry scenarios. Sharp turns at roundabouts really push it and can feel tyres barely holding steering line. Add moisture to this and you'd think i was DK in a FWD car, again at slight inclines, accidental wheel spins draw undue attention. Definitely not needed. You can really see all the research gone into tyre R+D especially when tyres aren't stopping in time.
5 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2016
35 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2016
Given 43% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 550i. 2006 (275/30 R19) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Absolutely terrifying in the rain and appear allergic to damp weather. The very mention of rain sets them off in the opposite direction of intended travel. Came equipped on my 550i and quite frankly must be the choice of a maniac. Will be replaced as soon as possible as a preventative measure of premature death.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 10, 2016
Honda (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
Have these on the rear on my 220hp FWD. Absolutely terrible. I've lost traction countless times in the rain, understeering, and almost completely killed myself with these. Rubbish.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2016