Continental ComfortContact CC6

The Continental ComfortContact CC6 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 24 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 387,235 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Continental ComfortContact CC6
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental ComfortContact CC6

Questions and Answers for the Continental ComfortContact CC6

2017-11-22 - price and availability in Egyptian market and what other brands do possess the same level of comfort

Unfortunately we have no Egyptian market data for the Continental ComfortContact CC6.

Top Continental ComfortContact CC6 Review

Given 76% while driving a Peugeot 2008 1.6 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 10 average miles
Just wanna share my thoughts, since it is still new, I am not yet sure how long it will last (yet)

Changed to this tire Continential Comfort Contact 6(CC6) today, driving peugeot 2008 mini SUV.

Initial review so far:

Noise: VERYQUIET (Now I can hear my aircond noise)

Grip: Moderate, but since my driving style these days are kinda slow and steady, I can say it is good enough.

Comfort: THIS TIRE EATS BUMPS, matched with soft suspension of my peugeot 2008, I can hardly feel bumps now.

I moved from standard tire Goodyear Efficient Grip 195/60/16 to this tire, so far I am satisfied with the new conti tire. This is its first change)

*There are better grip and performance tire out there at that price, but considering that I am driving this car to bring my kid and wife around, I prioritise comfort and low noise.
175 - tyre reviewed on November 21, 2016

Latest Continental ComfortContact CC6 Reviews

Have you driven on the Continental ComfortContact CC6 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ComfortContact CC6.

Given 93% while driving a Suzuki Swift (185/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Lovely tyres. Superb comfort, less noise and reliable.
2 - tyre reviewed on August 21, 2019
Given 51% while driving a Honda Civic 1.8 (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
Quite decent on dry road, horrible on wet. Lack of confident to accelerate even when it is drizzling.
8 - tyre reviewed on June 12, 2019
Toyota Perodua Myvi Toyota Passo (195/55 R15) on a combination of roads for 25 spirited miles
The side wall is soft. It absorbs and cushions the car over speed bumps, potholes, rough roads. This tyre was marketed with a heavy focus on road noise. Its only quiet from new till about 40/50% worn. Once it's half warn, it's pretty noise so that's disappointing.

Grip.
Dry grip is decent for comfort tyres. It performs fine in dry conditions. What's horrible is the wet grip. The wet grip is nonexistent especially once it reaches the halfway mark of the tread. If you drive through a water puddle at moderate speed, the car definitely wobbles.
17 - tyre reviewed on May 27, 2019
Given 79% while driving a (195/55 R15 V) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
This tyre perform like advertised.Quiet and smooth ride.Grip in the wet and dry is also good.I can recommend this tyre for a driver who wants a comfortable ride with his or her family.

Changed from my stock silverstone.
14 - tyre reviewed on March 18, 2019
Honda HRV (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Just change from original Bridgestone Turanza to Continental CC6 . Honda HRV 1:8 , 215/60/R16.
Quite and comfort, however road grip with Turanza is better. Still new, unable to provide more details of others.
36 - tyre reviewed on February 15, 2019

See all 16 customer reviews of the Continental ComfortContact CC6 (newest first) >>