Cooper CS2

The Cooper CS2 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Cooper CS7

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 395,500 miles driven.

2015 Market Overview - Braking Test - 43rd of 53 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Cooper CS2

Questions and Answers for the Cooper CS2

2017-04-04 - Hi, I currently have two 175/65 R14 Cooper cs2 tyres. I was looking on eBay to buy another two. While looking, I found two single tyres from different sellers both with similar wear. However the sellers do not specify if the tyres are directional or not. Could you tell me if they are in fact directional or not? Thanks!

The Cooper CS2 is an asymmetric tyre.

Top Cooper CS2 Review

Given 93% while driving a Ford Focus MK1 (185/65 R14) on mostly town for 20,500 average miles
By my standards these tyres have behaved without fault for over 20,500 miles. Both wet and dry performance has been worry free
36 - tyre reviewed on December 1, 2014

Latest Cooper CS2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Cooper CS2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the CS2.

Given 83% while driving a Audi A2 (195/65 R16) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
I like these tyres they give good feedback, wet grip could be better, we’ll see how the winter months fare!
3 - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2018
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 27% while driving a Honda CIVIC 1.6 VTEC (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 4,000 average miles
had these tyres on for about 6 months and have done around 4000 miles with them on 90% A and B roads, the only good point is that they haven't really worn at all in that time.

If you buy these tyres forget spirited driving! Dry grip is bad by my standards having to watch how fast i set off in my 108 BHP civic as these tyres have a tendancy to spin up.

wet grip is aweful, slides all over the place at reasonably slow speeds, so set off 10 minutes early, if you rush you will probably find a ditch along your way, or it will look like ken block borrowed your car either way.

in 4000 miles of A and B roads the sidewall is now incredibly deformed with 2.2 BAR in the tyre it looks like it is low on air, and it now has a slow flat!

before these tyres i got between 40 and 50 mpg, with them new i was getting around 40mpg and now i am getting between 35 and 25 mpg.

previously had yokohoma ae01 they dont last long but they handle better and give better mileage.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 13, 2016
Given 91% while driving a Ford Focus MK1 (185/65 R14) on mostly town for 37,000 average miles
Have been running these tyres since the end of November 2012 to the present (January 2016) with no complaint and they work well all year. In heavy rain they clear standing water well. There is one tight roundabout on my route to work which is poorly surfaced and seems like it is covered in diesel or similar, I can feel the tyres warning me not to push any further but it hangs onto the road well with a gentle, progressive feel and if pushed a little harder there is controlable understeer. In the dry I rarely hear a squeal from them without being silly. They wear well and I keep on buying them.
5 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2016