Falken ZIEX ZE329

Show all: Falken tyres, Passenger Car Summer Touring tyres
The Falken ZIEX ZE329 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 54% over 120,576 miles driven.

Falken ZIEX ZE329

36%

50%

40%

Falken ZIEX ZE329 Reviews

Given 20% (breakdown) while driving a Land Rover Range Rover P38 (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 500 average miles
So noisy i had to take them off. complete waste of money!
tyre reviewed on November 3, 2013
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Jetta 2.0tdi Sport (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 60 spirited miles
There is all this hoop la about tires...if you want comfort and grip take 5 psi out..or get softer shocks...duh...if you want track and firm leave at 40 psi or higher...but i only do 38 psi...dont like hard tire ride...know the facts...also low psi is better in the rain...less tire rebound and more contact...I've only had trouble with Kumho Tires...out any tire I have had.
tyre reviewed on July 30, 2013
Looking to buy the Falken ZIEX ZE329? Click here to search for the best price for the Falken ZIEX ZE329 or any other tyre.

Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII 5SPD (245-40-18-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Great tires. I have them on a 2005 evolution 8. They are slightly stretched onto after market 18x 9.5 inch rims. Never had issues with them. I've had them on for almost a year now. Great all season of tires. In fact they are so sticky I seem to pick up every screw on the road but that's just my luck. Would definitely buy again.
tyre reviewed on June 21, 2013
Given 0% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi lancer (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 90,000 easy going miles
I had this for my Mitsubishi Lancer before! Save your money and buy other brand like Dunlop. The quality is poor specially the wall of this tire. I was not able to determine the thread wear because I only had it for 6months because 3 of the tires are already busted. I’m not a racer drifter and im just a regular driver with a 4 cylinder car. Now im using Dunlop Lemans 217/45/R17 for almost 2 years now and im very satisfied with the performance of these rubbers. The thread wear is a little faster compare to others but since I had them until now I have no problems with them.
tyre reviewed on April 28, 2012
Given 20% (breakdown) while driving a Acura TL TYPE S (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 16 spirited miles
I bought these last year for my 2002 Acura 3.2 TL-S, they are O'K on dry pavement but thet are very loud on the highway, they are trrible in the rain and they are horrible in the snow! Thank God that we didn't have much this year as I slid off of my girlfriend's driveway on two separate occasions on less than 2 inches of snow! I only got about 16,000 miles and they are almost bald, the wear bars are showing on the fronts and they are almost there on the rears. Don't buy these they totally suck!
tyre reviewed on April 6, 2012
Given 40% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Maxima GLE (225-45-17-)
Tires are ok if you live somewhere with very little rain, dry pavement they handle good, and are fairly comfortable. Rain? Tires may as well be slicks, they are extremely untrustworthy, and don't even try snow. You wont even move, and if you do, you wont stop or turn, experienced quite a few 360's with these tires in the snow and rain. and I am not an extreme driver. Also the treadwear is terrible.
tyre reviewed on February 1, 2011
Given 60% (breakdown) while driving a Ford fusion (195-50-16-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 12,000 spirited miles
Great grip, quiet, protection bead for alloys, but very poor wear. Having said that I went ahead and replaced the 2 front ZEIX 11 months after fitting a new set. Lots of fast, windy roads near me. Replaced when badly worn to markers and deadly in the wet. Rear tyres hardly worn at all.
tyre reviewed on November 14, 2010
Given 44% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Ibiza 1.9 Tdi (205-45-16-V)
Noisy, not very sticky on a dry road and untrustworthy in the wet.
Last set of fronts gave me 9000 miles, previous set fronts gave me 13000 miles. Not impressed. A poor investment
tyre reviewed on July 2, 2010

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with Asda Tyres to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!