Falken ZIEX ZE329

Progressiveness 58%
Falken ZIEX ZE329

The Falken ZIEX ZE329 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 51% over 120,599 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Falken ZIEX ZE329
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken ZIEX ZE329
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken ZIEX ZE329. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Falken ZIEX ZE329 Reviews

Given 36% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz C32 AMG (225/45 R16) on a combination of roads for 23 spirited miles
Tires make the car and the rest of the car is there to make the tires work properly - Enzo Ferrari. I am a true believer of this. I do drive "spirited", grew up at race tracks and compete with my father in events at Limerock, Monticello, Pocono speedway and a few other small tracks whenever they have track days. Do not buy these tires!! Forget that they wear fast, that happens, tires are a wear item. The tires themselves are poorly made, and the tread pattern seems like it was just drawn up and not researched at all. No grip..ever, spits water everywhere instead of rooster tails, no comfort in town, loud on the highway, no "feel" of the road, and making emergency maneuvers...might as well cross your fingers and close your eyes. I was told they were comparable to the Yokahama that I had just blown both passenger sides because of construction and a large granite curb in the road, thanks officer who kept telling me I'll be fine. I can't believe that I went with them as normally I only buy tires I know of , but this is all they had that was "comparable". Thank god the 6 month mark is coming up which is when I buy new tires, especially with the summer coming to and end and the wet season coming.
-1 | - tyre reviewed on August 6, 2014
Given 20% (breakdown) while driving a Land Rover Range Rover P38 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 500 average miles
So noisy i had to take them off. complete waste of money!
0 | - tyre reviewed on November 3, 2013
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Jetta 2.0tdi Sport (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 60 spirited miles
There is all this hoop la about tires...if you want comfort and grip take 5 psi out..or get softer shocks...duh...if you want track and firm leave at 40 psi or higher...but i only do 38 psi...dont like hard tire ride...know the facts...also low psi is better in the rain...less tire rebound and more contact...I've only had trouble with Kumho Tires...out any tire I have had.
0 | - tyre reviewed on July 30, 2013
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII 5SPD (245/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Great tires. I have them on a 2005 evolution 8. They are slightly stretched onto after market 18x 9.5 inch rims. Never had issues with them. I've had them on for almost a year now. Great all season of tires. In fact they are so sticky I seem to pick up every screw on the road but that's just my luck. Would definitely buy again.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 21, 2013
Mitsubishi lancer (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 90,000 easy going miles
I had this for my Mitsubishi Lancer before! Save your money and buy other brand like Dunlop. The quality is poor specially the wall of this tire. I was not able to determine the thread wear because I only had it for 6months because 3 of the tires are already busted. I’m not a racer drifter and im just a regular driver with a 4 cylinder car. Now im using Dunlop Lemans 217/45/R17 for almost 2 years now and im very satisfied with the performance of these rubbers. The thread wear is a little faster compare to others but since I had them until now I have no problems with them.
0 | - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2012