Jinyu YW51

Progressiveness 65%
Jinyu YW51

The Jinyu YW51 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 13 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 21,200 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Jinyu YW51
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Jinyu YW51
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Jinyu YW51. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Jinyu YW51 Reviews

Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo S40 (195/60 R15 T) on mostly motorways for 1,000 average miles
just fitted these tyres to my Volvo S40 saloon, and have so far driven over a 1000 miles with no problems at all, the tyres grip great in the wet,ice and dry and the steering has been more responsive than ever, I have not tried then in any snow yet but will be very soon on a trip up to Scotland. For the past 2 years I have fitted more premium brands of tyres to my car but will be purchasing set of Jinyu summer tyres later on in the year and they are a superb make.
1 | - tyre reviewed on January 5, 2015

Latest Jinyu YW51 Reviews

Given 74% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota MR2 mk3 Roadster (205/50 R15) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Good winter tyre does the job . Very good value for money. Better than summer tyres in the snow
0 | - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2016
1 | - tyre reviewed on January 5, 2015
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz C180K Avantgarde (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Bought these last year from Wheelwright for winter with some steel wheels and the difference they made was unbelievable. I managed to get to work throughout the winter which is important as taking a day off because of snow isn't really an option, and I cannot believe how much better the Merc handles. Before buying these tyres, driving was pant-wettingly scary! Would recommend.
0 | - tyre reviewed on November 28, 2013
Given 28% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz B200cdi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
don't buy. cheep shit.
-2 | - tyre reviewed on September 23, 2013
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 320D M Sport (225/45 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
I drive a rear wheel drive car and after the constant jibes last year I decided to bite the bullet and buy some winter tyres and wheels. Unfortunately I was on a serious budget due to a rather excessive summer tyre bill for my other wheels and it was with some reluctance that I finally decided on these. All I can say is wow! Winter driving in general was greatly improved and after doing a few hundred miles quite gingerly I decided that these could take the strain nearly as well as my summers. When it came to snow these were in a completely different league - I honestly can't convey quite how good these worked but imagine the difference between night and day. Last year I got stuck in a flat car park just spinning around a bit and wearing my clutch out - this year in the same car park I was flying past everything. My only real concern was that my stopping distances were now so short (in comparison) that I did fear for the back end of my car when the person behind couldn't stop!
0 | - tyre reviewed on March 2, 2013