Landsail LS588 UHP

The Landsail LS588 UHP is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 52 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 556,651 miles driven.

2015 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 8th of 15 tyres

• Positive - Short braking distance in the wet and dry
  • Negative - Handling not good enough in the dry. Very weak aquaplaning resistance.
  • Overall - The Landsail LS588 UHP were surprisingly unbalanced. Braking in the wet was excellent, but handling very unstable. In addition, the tyre copes worse than the others with emergency manoeuvres and is quite susceptible to aquaplaning. On dry pavement they again quickly stopped the car, but had very slow response to steering. Lateral grip and stability are too weak for the optimal performance of a sharp manoeuvre at high speed. Because of their softness they demonstrated a high level of comfort, effectively absorbing road irregularities.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Landsail LS588 UHP

Questions and Answers for the Landsail LS588 UHP

2017-10-09 - What pressure should I run these on , currently driving a Ssangyong Acton Ute

The tyre pressure for the Landsail LS588 UHP is vehicle and load specific. The correct tyre pressure for your vehicle can usually be found on a sticker in the door shut of the driver's door, or in the manufacturer's handbook.

2018-01-15 - Do these tyres offer rim protection?

Looking at the pictures of the Landsail LS588 UHP, it does not look like they offer rim / curb protection.

2019-06-07 - Do these tyres offer rim protection?

I'm unsure, sorry

Top Landsail LS588 UHP Review

Given 80% while driving a Volkswagen Scirocco 1,4 TSI 160hp (235/40 R18 H) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
I bought these tyres for 240euros.I am very happy because i think that it is best value for money.I do not know for how many kilimeters will be in good condition.Low noise tyres and very comfort set.
312 - tyre reviewed on September 4, 2016

Latest Landsail LS588 UHP Reviews

Have you driven on the Landsail LS588 UHP tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the LS588 UHP.

Given 87% while driving a Audi Q3 (255/40 R19) on a combination of roads for 200 average miles
I have just diagnosed a noise like a faulty wheel bearing from my recently purchased Audi Q3 was in fact coming from one of its P Zero tyres.After much internet searching I decided to try these Landsail UHP tyres based on great reviews and affordability.SO glad I made the choice;the car is much more quieter and relaxing to drive on ALL roads.Turn in,grip and handling seem to be just as good as the P Zeros when I have been pressing on at speed in my big Audi.Hopefully they will be good in the Scottish winter conditions as other people have mentioned.Also no tears if I happen to destroy one accidently.Excellent!
3 - tyre reviewed on July 27, 2019
Given 85% while driving a CitroŽn C5 Estate (215/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
I replaced the Michelins on my Citroen C5, and boy: what a difference! The Landsails are quiet, comfortable, good value! No longer my car follows the wear tracks and road markings on the road surface. The negative is a little vague steering response, not a big issue though for me. No balancing problems. They seems to last long.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 19, 2019
Mercedes Benz (245/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
I was reluctant at first for these tires.
Due to financials, I decided to try them out.
Besides, I had searched it and had good reviews.
I was surprised.
My old tires were continental sport conti 3.
The landsail clearly better.
A rising brand much better than the "brand name".
For wear it is too early to talk but I recommend it unreservedly.
2 - tyre reviewed on June 30, 2019
Given 92% while driving a Volkswagen EOS (235/40 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 500 spirited miles
Had these tyres fitted 2 weeks ago and immediately noticed the difference! Much improved handling, comfort and noise level than the previous Michelin Pilote Sports that were on the car. Most of my driving so far has been on motorways (in the fast lane!) but I haven't yet had to drive in wet weather. Based on my experience so far, I would definitely recommend Landsails.
4 - tyre reviewed on June 3, 2019
Given 66% while driving a Ford model titanium X sport 2012 (235/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
Read many reviews before buying and having them fitted at Halfords in Leamington Spa. The tyres have worn out at just 12,000 miles of general use. I rarely go fast and I only carry myself or my partner. I keep an eye on my tyre pressures regularly but had an MOT and in 8 months of owning my Ford mondeo 2011 2.0 tdci the tyres need replacing already. Not only have l now have to find another £200-£300 for 2 tyres again so soon but Halfords over tightened the locking wheel nut so hard it busted my locking wheel nut tool and Ford's master key!! It doesn't need to be that tight!!
6 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2019