Landsail LS588 UHP

The Landsail LS588 UHP is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 56 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 627,651 miles driven.

2015 Test World Summer Tyre Test - 8th of 15 tyres

• Positive - Short braking distance in the wet and dry
  • Negative - Handling not good enough in the dry. Very weak aquaplaning resistance.
  • Overall - The Landsail LS588 UHP were surprisingly unbalanced. Braking in the wet was excellent, but handling very unstable. In addition, the tyre copes worse than the others with emergency manoeuvres and is quite susceptible to aquaplaning. On dry pavement they again quickly stopped the car, but had very slow response to steering. Lateral grip and stability are too weak for the optimal performance of a sharp manoeuvre at high speed. Because of their softness they demonstrated a high level of comfort, effectively absorbing road irregularities.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Landsail LS588 UHP

Questions and Answers for the Landsail LS588 UHP

2017-10-09 - What pressure should I run these on , currently driving a Ssangyong Acton Ute

The tyre pressure for the Landsail LS588 UHP is vehicle and load specific. The correct tyre pressure for your vehicle can usually be found on a sticker in the door shut of the driver's door, or in the manufacturer's handbook.

2018-01-15 - Do these tyres offer rim protection?

Looking at the pictures of the Landsail LS588 UHP, it does not look like they offer rim / curb protection.

2019-06-07 - Do these tyres offer rim protection?

I'm unsure, sorry

Top Landsail LS588 UHP Review

Given 80% while driving a Volkswagen Scirocco 1,4 TSI 160hp (235/40 R18 H) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
I bought these tyres for 240euros.I am very happy because i think that it is best value for money.I do not know for how many kilimeters will be in good condition.Low noise tyres and very comfort set.
325 - tyre reviewed on September 4, 2016

Latest Landsail LS588 UHP Reviews

Have you driven on the Landsail LS588 UHP tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the LS588 UHP.

Given 43% while driving a Audi 3,0 tdi quattro sport (255/35 R20) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Had these on my car when i bought it, one fitted 20 months ago the other 13 months ago, was getting a vibration of them, thought it was balance problem, only to find the drivers inner tyre was pretty much a full bulge in the side wall, and the passenger had 2 bulges too. I dodge potholes etc so would know if i hit a bad one to cause this, so these bulges have appeared from normal driving on normal roads

Very dangerous! I drive a a5 v6 tdi quattro so can't say bout grip but find the bulges seriously worrying especially since the tyres only had 8-9000 miles on them
0 - tyre reviewed on November 5, 2019
Audi (225/45 R20 W) on a combination of roads for 35,000 spirited miles
I am a tyre snob and have always kept to the brand of tyre that were on the car eg Pirelli/Michelin etc. I bought a two year old Audi Q5 from an Audi dealership and didn't pay much attention to the tyres, assuming they were high end.

When it come to replacing them I found they were Landsail LS588, something I wouldn't have bought by choice. The truth is though that they have been absolutely fine and considering they are 50% the cost of an alternative I've stuck with them.

Two years on I have no regrets and will buy them again. The fronts have lasted 1 year and 35,000 miles so can't complain

I would happily recommend
0 - tyre reviewed on October 27, 2019
BMW (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Bought these after world reviews said it was a strong buy, this had a stage 3 chip 300 + BHP now back to 231 with 500 nm on tap in standard form both versions was no sweat for these tyres the only thing was they were a bit slippy from brand new fitted around 60 miles later they were fine.
Why buy expensive when these are around, stay in rural Angus but not had deep snow yet but it handled 3 inches like a winter tyre last March no problem also very surprised in black ice performance, tyre wear around 1mm for a 530d that's insane!
was £60 fitted per corner now £67 and I don't care why buy worse performance for over twice the price final point is, winter tyres maybe slightly better but unless telling your insurer its going to cost you 2/3 times more so why bother it's not worth the hassle guys also noted cars with small width don't seem to review as well as fast cars with wider rims so bigger profiles its a great buy! Bad thing about good reviews means prices will go UP!
0 - tyre reviewed on October 15, 2019
Given 87% while driving a Audi Q3 (255/40 R19) on a combination of roads for 200 average miles
I have just diagnosed a noise like a faulty wheel bearing from my recently purchased Audi Q3 was in fact coming from one of its P Zero tyres.After much internet searching I decided to try these Landsail UHP tyres based on great reviews and affordability.SO glad I made the choice;the car is much more quieter and relaxing to drive on ALL roads.Turn in,grip and handling seem to be just as good as the P Zeros when I have been pressing on at speed in my big Audi.Hopefully they will be good in the Scottish winter conditions as other people have mentioned.Also no tears if I happen to destroy one accidently.Excellent!
9 - tyre reviewed on July 27, 2019
Given 85% while driving a CitroŽn C5 Estate (215/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
I replaced the Michelins on my Citroen C5, and boy: what a difference! The Landsails are quiet, comfortable, good value! No longer my car follows the wear tracks and road markings on the road surface. The negative is a little vague steering response, not a big issue though for me. No balancing problems. They seems to last long.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 19, 2019