Maxxis Bravo AT771

Maxxis Bravo AT771

The Maxxis Bravo AT771 is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 65,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Maxxis Bravo AT771
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxxis Bravo AT771
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Maxxis Bravo AT771. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Maxxis Bravo AT771 Review

Nissan (235/75 R15) on mostly town for 20,000 average miles
I have never had such bad tyres in the wet as these Maxis 4x4 Bravos. They were on the swb Terrano when we bought it and they wear very well but we have to be extremely careful on tight bends due to the skidding back end.
They are quite old I'm told but they have loads of tread on them but I replaced the fronts due to front skidding when braking in the wet and these rear ones will come off this weekend as I would say the situation is dangerous if the rear Bravos are left on. I spoke to an excellent motor engineer who's Merc skids in the wet and guess what his tyre brand is ?
16 - tyre reviewed on June 29, 2016

Latest Maxxis Bravo AT771 Reviews

Have you driven on the Maxxis Bravo AT771 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Bravo AT771.

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi shogun sport (255/60 R18 H) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
On the road the feedback and grip is excellent both in the wet and dry, off road they were able to cope with thick mud no problem. Wear seems minimal and road noise is acceptable for such a tire. Will definitely be buying this brand in future. A good all round tire
3 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2016
Nissan (235/75 R15) on mostly town for 20,000 average miles
16 - tyre reviewed on June 29, 2016
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Pathfinder (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 40,000 spirited miles
Best AT tyres I've had they don't last as long as BFG but wet weather grip is day and night better than any other all terrain I've used with is most of them. Just past 40000 miles with them now and they'll be due for a change in the next 5k or so I'll be fitting the same again.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 22, 2015
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Only had the AT771's for 2,000 miles on a WK Grand Cherokee but am well pleased a really great all round tyre very good on road in all conditions and good off road for what is a mild AT tyre will see what there like in the snow next winter if we get any.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 22, 2015