Maxxis Bravo AT771

The Maxxis Bravo AT771 is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 100,600 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Maxxis Bravo AT771
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxxis Bravo AT771
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Maxxis Bravo AT771. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Maxxis Bravo AT771 Review

Nissan (235/75 R15) on mostly town for 20,000 average miles
I have never had such bad tyres in the wet as these Maxis 4x4 Bravos. They were on the swb Terrano when we bought it and they wear very well but we have to be extremely careful on tight bends due to the skidding back end.
They are quite old I'm told but they have loads of tread on them but I replaced the fronts due to front skidding when braking in the wet and these rear ones will come off this weekend as I would say the situation is dangerous if the rear Bravos are left on. I spoke to an excellent motor engineer who's Merc skids in the wet and guess what his tyre brand is ?
168 - tyre reviewed on June 29, 2016

Latest Maxxis Bravo AT771 Reviews

Have you driven on the Maxxis Bravo AT771 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Bravo AT771.

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi shogun sport (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 600 average miles
Got 4 new for my shogun sport on the road and snow they are good but on mud they have let me down and i have been stuck, it was like I had slicks on with no grip
2 - tyre reviewed on April 29, 2018
Given 99% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi shogun sport (255/55 R18) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
I've had various tyres on my 2.5 warrior over the years and have found Maxxis AT771 to have been top performer so far. I only selected these as a cheaper choice between these and grabbers AT2. After 25k they're evenly down to 4mm so will be looking to change imminently, however unless someone provides are good reason to change to at2 then will definitely go with maxxis again.
Have been faultless from initial balancing to motorway, field, farm tracks, rain, mud and snow.
Yes they'll break free in the wet if RWD is selected and you attack the throttle and yes they'll slide on sheet ice....but lets be real.
8 - tyre reviewed on March 30, 2018
Fancy winning a set of 4 tyres, fully fitted? Click below and enter!
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Terrano II (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 4,000 average miles
Just brilliant tyres
7 - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2018
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi shogun sport (255/60 R18 H) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
On the road the feedback and grip is excellent both in the wet and dry, off road they were able to cope with thick mud no problem. Wear seems minimal and road noise is acceptable for such a tire. Will definitely be buying this brand in future. A good all round tire
37 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2016