Nankang Noble Sport NS20

Progressiveness 61%
Nankang Noble Sport NS20

The Nankang Noble Sport NS20 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 18 tyre reviews averaging 65% over 276,820 miles driven.

205/55 R16 £37.80 - £42.22 (10 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/45 R17 £44.20 - £51.35 (11 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/40 R18 £48.20 - £50.80 (9 prices) Compare Prices >>
235/35 R19 £64.70 - £68.22 (5 prices) Compare Prices >>

Nankang Noble Sport NS20 Reviews

Given 53% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fiesta st (225-45-17-)
if you like a tyre without any grip, this is your product. it is cheap, every other details are OK but a tyre without grip............ for me it is a real rubbish.
only good thing is, you can calculate with that. I've bought my car with these tyres, but I must to change it ( after 3 months) because it will kill me/somebody one day. (Sad part is I am 40, not a boyracer and I must to say this.)
tyre reviewed on December 25, 2015
Given 40% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Eclipse (225-45-17-)
These came on my Eclipse when I purchased it from the dealership. For a cheap tire to get you there and to last, they are a good cheap tire. When it comes to performance, grip, breaking, and emergency manoeuvres/breaking there terrible. Even worse when wet, but not bad in the snow. The day I got the car said I wanted new tires even tho they were new. If you looking for a decent tire on a budget not a bad choice but would think there's better options out there. Surprisingly they have held up. had them a year put 25000 miles on them and haven't worn half way down. I would not buy these.Wouldn't recommend them considering how they handle when wet, safety is a main concern. Can tell there one of the cheapest tires this size(dealership don't spend money on used cars) but they will get you down the road. You will feel every bump and will want to turn your radio up to cancel the road noise they produce, but less then 50$. Plan of getting Firestone Firehawks Indy 500 with in the next few weeks. Hopefully they will ride and handle better. When it's wet I get nervous and what a more comfortable ride. Got used to the nose but the breaking and handle must be upgraded. I know the car is capable.
tyre reviewed on November 27, 2015
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda Mazda Miata (205-40-17-H)
I've owned my nankang tires now for over 4 months and I am so impressed with the tires performance there is another tire out on today's market for the price. I have owned many sports cars and have had many brand tires and I can honestly say nankang has certainly made a change. There is only one other tire manufacture who I can trust to the fullest and that would be bridgestone tires. My nankang are certainly worth double the cost for its performance compared to other tires that cost much more.
tyre reviewed on September 20, 2015
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Sentra (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 300 spirited miles
As soon as I had the tires put on my car felt new again. There was hardly any road noise even coasting downhill with the engine off. I also no longer spin my tires when shifting from first to second gear at 6k revs. Wet handling is decent, just keep in mind the road is wet.
tyre reviewed on May 22, 2015
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Avensis Wagon D4D 2.2 (215-50-17-)
Good overall performance.
Surprisingly also on wet.
Neutral feel.
tyre reviewed on May 6, 2015
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda octavia estate 4x4 (205-55-16-)
i am using these tires for over six months now and all i have to say is that they worth every penny! i tried most of the popular brands spending a lot of money over the years fitting them, so i switched to nankangs after a friend's recommendation. On dry roads they perform very good, there is a lack on steernig response, due to the soft sidewalls i suppose, but the overall grip is great. I found them extremly good on wet and slippery surfaces even in low temperatures, as for aquaplanning you can drive above the speed limit safely in heavy rain without any incident at all. the wear so far is pretty much unnoticable.
Overall it is a very comforable and safe tyre, covers ground nicely with barely any noise. it is my turn to recommend them now to the average driver who is lookig for comfortable performance on a budget tyre as i am more than satisfied (surprised actually) so far, althought for spirited driving its not the one to buy.
tyre reviewed on January 18, 2015
Given 20% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 325d (275-35-18-W)
Put a pair of 275/35 Y 18 ns20 on the rear of my 5 series BMW they didn't last 7500 miles before they failed the annual MOT test .I got over 20000 miles on my last set of tyres so not happy to say the least . Getting premier tyres fitted and awaiting delivery . You get what you pay for but will be having strong words with my local tyre fitters about these RUBBISH Nankangs .
tyre reviewed on December 8, 2014
Given 36% (breakdown) while driving a Holden 2007 VZ Acclaim wagon (225-45-17-)
Understeer understeer understeer
tyre reviewed on November 1, 2014
Given 30% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Laguna sport tourer (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 30,000 easy going miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on June 25, 2014
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn C5 Tourer (225-55-17-W)
No Comments Left