Nankang Noble Sport NS20

Show all: Nankang tyres, Passenger Car Summer High Performance tyres
The Nankang Noble Sport NS20 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 68% over 102,520 miles driven.

Nankang Noble Sport NS20

69%

53%

Tyre Test Results:

Nankang Noble Sport NS20 Reviews

Given 30% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Laguna sport tourer (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 30,000 easy going miles
tyre reviewed on June 25, 2014
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn C5 Tourer (225-55-17-W)
tyre reviewed on June 5, 2014
Looking to buy the Nankang Noble Sport NS20? Click here to search for the best price for the Nankang Noble Sport NS20 or any other tyre.

Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile 9 3 Turbo X 280bhp XWD (245-40-19-W)
First, let me clarify i bought the NS20 II; the second attempt by Nankang on this tire line.

I am surprised and happy with mine for the price. They are not as bad as the reviews i read. Maybe this is related to different versions?

My stock tire size is 235 45 18. I wanted to try out some cheap 19s. For z rated, i couldn't find much cheaper without going to brands i had never heard of. The ride quality is better than i imagined it would be. The same can be said for both dry and wet traction. It's too early to report on tread wear. The tires look better than many cheap brands and have much better sidewalls.

For the money, this is not that bad of a tire.

tyre reviewed on March 26, 2014
Given 35% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Falcon G6E (225-45-17-)
Cheap tyres and cheap performance, massive understeer to the point of being dangerous and outright noisy.
I just have no confidence in them, wet weather performance is a death wish.
tyre reviewed on January 5, 2014
Given 99% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Adventure (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 20 average miles
I like this tire very much..
tyre reviewed on October 13, 2013
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 6 Series (215-50-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 30,000 spirited miles
tyre reviewed on April 12, 2013
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 135i (245-35-18-W)
I bought these for my 1 series, after being quoted ridiculous money for the bridgestone run flat which came off the car, and also not being happy with the harsh ride of the run flats. My local garage recommended a none run flat and the Nankang seemed the best option. I was slightly cautious as I had not heard a great deal about the NS-20 pattern, however I cannot fault them. I have recommended these to friends on my local BMW forum, and they have also agreed. Very good tyre for the money. I will be using again!

tyre reviewed on December 7, 2012
Given 61% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mustang (245-45-17-H)
Driving on mostly town for 800 average miles
For a daily driver to and from work, store or general town driving in both wet and conditions it's A ok tire but if you want performance in fast turns or putting down the hammer this is not the tire.
tyre reviewed on November 13, 2012
Given 46% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo S60 2.5T (225-45-17-V)
Driving on mostly motorways for 1,200 average miles
As I visited this forum before I took a chance and bought Nankang - quick feedback after 2000 km.

It understeers like mad and when I tried some "advanced" manouvers the rear tires felt like driving on 155/80/17.

I have increased preasure in my tires (3 kg cold tires) but it does not help.

After talking to experts I now understand my choice of "V"-tires (270km/h) was stupid. They are much "softer" than W or Y. The speed-limit is merely a product of how well built the tyre is, and affects the performance at all speeds.

Not knowing how well the W or Y edition would have performed I still have doubts. Value for the money - no way!

/Jörgen (from Sweden)
tyre reviewed on July 8, 2011
Given 46% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus MK1 (205-40-17-W)
These came on my new alloys and at first they didnt grip at all but this is usuall down to the moulding deposits left, after 2000 miles the tyres were stillthe same, throw the car into a roundabout at 30mph and understeer. No matter what i tried to do they would understeer massivly, even going round roundabouts at 15 or 10 it felt like the car would roll onto the sidewall and be on a think layer of ice. i DONT recommend these tyres at all.
tyre reviewed on February 20, 2009

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: