Nexen N Fera SU4

The Nexen N Fera SU4 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 24 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 109,650 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nexen N Fera SU4
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nexen N Fera SU4

Questions and Answers for the Nexen N Fera SU4

2017-09-24 - Would you recommend this tyre over the Nexen n'blue hd plus? There is very little information out there on this tyre although it seems to be in a class above the n'blue? Higher performance summer tyre

Unfortunately we've no direct experience with either of the Nexen products you mention, so can only go by the user reviews and tests listed on this website.

Top Nexen N Fera SU4 Review

Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Legacy Estate 2.5i 2011 (215/60 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
I bought these as a set of four to replace a crap load of Bridgestone Potenzas . Straight away I could feel the road but so much quieter and much more comfortable . Wet grip is superb and very predictable . I have been across farm fields and they show no sign of giving up like the Bridgestones did . Cannot fault these , going to get another set for my other car .
157 - tyre reviewed on June 2, 2016

Latest Nexen N Fera SU4 Reviews

Have you driven on the Nexen N Fera SU4 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the N Fera SU4.

Given 99% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz SLK 350 (225/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 21,000 spirited miles
I had them for 2 years and 21k miles. I drove my car every day in all weather conditions, sometimes i push it hard, never had any problems.
I change them today and they still have 2mm of ruber, put new nexen su4 again.
15 - tyre reviewed on October 23, 2017
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 3,500 average miles
I put these tyres on the rear wheels and i am so surprised by the good quality of these tyres. They are about 40% cheaper than the big brands but they are obviously quiet and stable, and have very good grip both in dry and wet. Relatively speaking, this tyre may not the best as far as wear is comcerned, but I don't mind because I ll change my tyres after about 15000 km anyway.
12 - tyre reviewed on July 30, 2017
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Qashqai (225/45 R19) on mostly country roads for 500 average miles
Had these tyres fitted some two weeks ago, as good as the continentals taken off.I would say the road noise is less and grip is equally as good at less than half the price.
14 - tyre reviewed on June 15, 2017
Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Purchased a pre owned Audi A4 1.8t that had Nexen Su4 225 45 17 already fitted on by the dealer. I had never heard of this brand before but was extremely impressed on how quiet this tyre was and how smooth and silent the ride felt with the lowest rolling resistance I have ever experienced on a tyre. This tyre is best suited for a conservative driver as I did not feel there was enough cornering ability as the car would roll over in corners. Also under hard cornering the tyre felt like it was rolling over the rim. Only had the tyres on for 4000km and then changed to good year Eagle f1 which provides the best all round performance. Reason for changing was the tyre was hopping...it not completely round... not sure what this was due to. As I had lower grade replica rims and not sure if this caused the shape of the tyre to change. I still think this tyre deserves some credit for the price and quality of comfort it offers as compared to other premium brands. PS... the supplier of the tyres happily gave me a credit on the faulty tyres.
So if you are someone that's not fussy about how a tyre performs give this one a try...hopefully my experience with the tyre issue was rare once off as most people on this blog have praised this tyre. I am tempted to try it again though... maybe I had a bad batch???
1 - tyre reviewed on June 5, 2017