Nokian zLine

Show all: Nokian tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Nokian zLine is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 25 tyre reviews averaging 93% over 116,300 miles driven.

This tyre replaced the Nokian Z G2

87%

92%

96%

Nokian zLine Reviews

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Scirocco 1,4 TSI 160hp (235-35-19-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 2,500 average miles
I absolutelly recommend this tyres for Scirocco. I think it is best choice for someone, who don't want to spend whole salary for tyres like PZero etc :)
tyre reviewed on November 22, 2014
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 330CD (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on November 13, 2014
Looking to buy the Nokian zLine? Click here to search for the best price for the Nokian zLine or any other tyre.

Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 1.9 TDI (225-50-16-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
After coming from Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3's I was sceptical. I had a blowout on the Goodyears on a nearly new tyre so opted to change all four as my confidence had disappeared.

Audi A4 Avant, tdi Special (185BHP)

I saw the Nokians on an Audi forum getting very good reviews and thought I would give them a try.

They were better than the Goodyears by a mile! Better in the wet, (I didn't think that was possible!) great precise dry handling, no signs of wear despite covering 3000 miles with massive amounts of torque to handle, good sharp steering response, great in the comfort stakes, the only down side is they are a little noisier... But I just turn the radio up a little!

Looking to fit on my MGF when I need to make the change.

I cannot really fault these tyres, and the price, well thats unbelievable. I will definitely buy again!
tyre reviewed on October 11, 2014
Given 95% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus MK3 (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 600 spirited miles
Early days yet, but this tyre is showing signs of being just as good as other reviewers have said. Quite a find!
tyre reviewed on July 31, 2014
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A6 S-line (245-45-18-W)
After wonderful winter version of Nokian for my Q3, tried summer Nokian on A6. I replaced good but very noisy GoodYear Efficient Grip after 78.000km (never seen the tyre which survive that much). Nokian is better in almost everything except fuel consumption. Grip is fantastic both dry and wet, noise is much better than Efficient Grip and comfort is really good. They have some "winter noise" at higher speeds but overall quite tyre. Average consumption get higher for about 1-1.5l/100km and I lost power in acceleration. Driving in same conditions all the time. A subject feel is like car lost approx 20-25 horse power. Don't know what to say, I'll see in next few thousands kilometres (if) what will change.
tyre reviewed on July 17, 2014
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Vectra SRi 2.2i 150 (215-50-17-)
An excellent tyre transforiming my barge like Vectra SRi into a driveable car (along with upgrading the brakes)
tyre reviewed on July 3, 2014
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 325ci M-Sport convertible (245-40-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 500 spirited miles
Oh la vache. Amazing. On my 325 convertible bought one year ago, I replaced last owners' Nexen N6000 and it changed the car for half the price of Michelin or Bridgestone: 388 € (Belgium) for 225/45/17 and 245/40/17. They glued the car on dry. I pushed cornering on wet and hell, it works so progressively you want to try harder. I just have some tramlining sensation at hi speed (germany) on straight line, but this is due to the shitty alignement made by the moron BMW dealer who sold me the car. And yes, they made confortable enough my sport suspension to the taste of my wife. Thanks to all of you for your reviews and comments.
tyre reviewed on June 28, 2014
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Altezza RS200Z (225-45-17-)
DO NOT WASTE TIME IN READING THESE REVIEWS, IT IS VALUABLE TIME WASTED WHEN YOU SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT THESE TYRES!!!

Honestly... i have had these on my toyota altezza RS200Z and they are absolutely fantastic! I drive hard on a daily basis, have driven to lemans and to east germany covering over 8000KM on one set and they are absolutely amazing.. I have only ever experienced slight understeer once whilst on positive road camber due to moderate braking. so fun to zoom about on and quiet when you drive about slowly too :) i love them! :D
tyre reviewed on June 18, 2014
Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225-40-18-W)
Great tyres on dry and on wet or water in heavy rains. Very good on lower quality roads also. Very good and stabile in braking (tried normal, not limit braking, yet). A little bit more noisy (subjective hearing with open window in tunnel). Driven about 6000km yet so cannot say much about lasting.
tyre reviewed on June 16, 2014
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz s320 cdi (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Just replaced Khumo with Nokian and what a difference. Nokian feel more direct, grip better in the corners, very comfortable and quiet, don't track and in general handle better all round; I would say that these are the best I have tried to date.
tyre reviewed on May 25, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: