Nokian zLine

Show all: Nokian tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Nokian zLine is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 28 tyre reviews averaging 92% over 149,300 miles driven.

This tyre replaced the Nokian Z G2

83%

92%

93%

Nokian zLine Reviews

Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 407 sw (225-45-17-)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on March 17, 2015
Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Renault megane (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 3,000 average miles
Drove these tires (235/40 r18) last summer on my OZ Alleggerita. My car came with Michelin PS2, wich were great, but just too specific and would just be wunderfull under sporty conditions, but way too harsh on country roads. Good for the fun bad for the back :). The Nokians changed the whole car into a touring car. Under wet conditions these tires are ok but in the dry these tires just give the feeling of gliding on country roads because of the comfort. Had some really nice moments driving in the sunshine and just gliding along in the country. The are still somehow sporty but less precise than the PS2. However these tires just work really good in an narrow space of tirepressure (unless the Michelin, they always work). Overall i would buy them again, even if the comsumption is a bit high and the wear is noticable on the front tires. For me these tires are underestimated. Second pair of Nokians and always been happy.
tyre reviewed on February 7, 2015
Looking to buy the Nokian zLine? Click here to search for the best price for the Nokian zLine or any other tyre.

Given 74% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A6 S line (245-45-18-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 14,000 average miles
Grip is very good both in dry and wet conditions, aqua planing is fantastic, but this tyres are almost dead after 22.000km. After all must say that zLine are most expensive tyres.

Will not buy again.
tyre reviewed on November 28, 2014
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Scirocco 1,4 TSI 160hp (235-35-19-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 2,500 average miles
I absolutelly recommend this tyres for Scirocco. I think it is best choice for someone, who don't want to spend whole salary for tyres like PZero etc :)
tyre reviewed on November 22, 2014
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 330CD (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on November 13, 2014
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 1.9 TDI (225-50-16-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
After coming from Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3's I was sceptical. I had a blowout on the Goodyears on a nearly new tyre so opted to change all four as my confidence had disappeared.

Audi A4 Avant, tdi Special (185BHP)

I saw the Nokians on an Audi forum getting very good reviews and thought I would give them a try.

They were better than the Goodyears by a mile! Better in the wet, (I didn't think that was possible!) great precise dry handling, no signs of wear despite covering 3000 miles with massive amounts of torque to handle, good sharp steering response, great in the comfort stakes, the only down side is they are a little noisier... But I just turn the radio up a little!

Looking to fit on my MGF when I need to make the change.

I cannot really fault these tyres, and the price, well thats unbelievable. I will definitely buy again!
tyre reviewed on October 11, 2014
Given 95% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus MK3 (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 600 spirited miles
Early days yet, but this tyre is showing signs of being just as good as other reviewers have said. Quite a find!
tyre reviewed on July 31, 2014
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A6 S line (245-45-18-W)
After wonderful winter version of Nokian for my Q3, tried summer Nokian on A6. I replaced good but very noisy GoodYear Efficient Grip after 78.000km (never seen the tyre which survive that much). Nokian is better in almost everything except fuel consumption. Grip is fantastic both dry and wet, noise is much better than Efficient Grip and comfort is really good. They have some "winter noise" at higher speeds but overall quite tyre. Average consumption get higher for about 1-1.5l/100km and I lost power in acceleration. Driving in same conditions all the time. A subject feel is like car lost approx 20-25 horse power. Don't know what to say, I'll see in next few thousands kilometres (if) what will change.
tyre reviewed on July 17, 2014
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Vectra SRi 2.2i 150 (215-50-17-)
An excellent tyre transforiming my barge like Vectra SRi into a driveable car (along with upgrading the brakes)
tyre reviewed on July 3, 2014
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 325ci M Sport convertible (245-40-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 500 spirited miles
Oh la vache. Amazing. On my 325 convertible bought one year ago, I replaced last owners' Nexen N6000 and it changed the car for half the price of Michelin or Bridgestone: 388 € (Belgium) for 225/45/17 and 245/40/17. They glued the car on dry. I pushed cornering on wet and hell, it works so progressively you want to try harder. I just have some tramlining sensation at hi speed (germany) on straight line, but this is due to the shitty alignement made by the moron BMW dealer who sold me the car. And yes, they made confortable enough my sport suspension to the taste of my wife. Thanks to all of you for your reviews and comments.
tyre reviewed on June 28, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: