Nokian zLine

Nokian zLine

The Nokian zLine is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Nokian Z G2

Tyre review data from 59 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 404,360 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2015 Top 5 Summer Performance Tyres - 5th of 5 tyres

2015 Sport Auto 235/35 R19 UHP Tyre Test - 5th of 7 tyres

• Positive - A balanced performance on dry and wet surfaces
  • Negative - Relatively weak resistance to aquaplaning, slow response to steering, rolling resistance

2015 AZ 225/40 R18 Summer Tyre Test - 5th of 14 tyres

• Positive - Good braking on dry and wet surfaces, low rolling resistance
  • Negative - Lack of agility and lateral stability in the wet, tendency to oversteer in the dry
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian zLine
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian zLine. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nokian zLine Review

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 407Hdi (215/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 31,000 average miles
I have had them for 51.000km (31K miles) as my front tires of my Peugeot 407 2.0. I was a bit worried initially because I lost 2mm too quickly to my taste but then the deterioration stabilized and I had a good driving experience in all conditions (particularly with rain). After 51K kms the tires are
64 - tyre reviewed on May 10, 2016

Latest Nokian zLine Reviews

Have you driven on the Nokian zLine tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the zLine.

Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Laguna sport tourer (215/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
I have just replaced the front corners after 20k miles of wear in two years.Two more zLines.The tyres have served me well. Performance in the dry or wet has never given me cause for concern. Grip and feedback is excellent. The tyres are XL rated. The front end of my Laguna is heavy, the tyres being at 38psi pressure. Some may complain at the tyre life, but that front end has worked hard. Grip and wear will always be a compromise. The rear tyres still have 4 to 5 mill on them, all four corners being replaced at the same time in Aughust 2014.
1 - tyre reviewed on September 5, 2016
Given 61% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord (225/50 R17) on mostly country roads for 6,000 average miles
Great grip and feel but the tyre wear is an absloute joke.Its the worst of any tyre that I have ever bought. I,ve covered 6000miles and they are down to 3mm on the front. This on a Honda Accord and I do not drive hard. Needless to say I will not be giving Nokian my money again. Back to Goodyears I think.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 4, 2016
Given 71% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 320D Sport Plus (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
had the Zlines for approx 6 months. wear is average, noise is odd - they make strange noises over certain surfaces and rumble a lot when parking or slow cornering with a mid-to-high amount of steering lock.

visited a Blackcircles approved garage yesterday,as one tyre is slowly loosing pressure, no bug deal, new valve. however, garage noticed the tread separating from tyre body on all 4 tyres.

i am careful to check pressures on a fairly regular basis and the car has done 80K miles, is now 5yrs old, so not a dog of a car by any stretch.

anyone else had problems like this?

the returns and complaints procedure is woeful in the uk. you have to send the tyres back for the manufacturer to confirm the cause of fault, which can take up to 12 weeks. in the mean time, you have to buy new tyres if you ant to drive the car, and if for some reason they do no uphold your claim, you then have 2 sets of tyres...

also, if your claim is upheld, a refund based on remaining tread depth is offered.
5 - tyre reviewed on June 22, 2016