Nokian Z G2

Show all: Nokian tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Nokian Z G2 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 26 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 384,400 miles driven.

This tyre has been replaced by the Nokian zLine

Nokian Z G2

83%

86%

85%

Nokian Z G2 Reviews

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan 350Z (255-35-19-W)
Used the set for the rear. at 20000km still have 30% more thread. Only replace because the inside of the tire is wearing out.

Good in dry and wet.

Really like how the Nokian tires are built and priced. Change all four to the new zLine and really like how smooth it rolls.
tyre reviewed on May 26, 2014
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Abarth Punto Evo (215-45-17-)
These tyres give very impressive performance especially in the wet and under braking. They have stiff sidewalls which give good turn in and stability at the cost of a firm ride. The wear rate seems acceptable given the level of grip they provide.
As a summer tyre I am very pleased with these and they represent excellent value for money.
tyre reviewed on April 12, 2014
Looking to buy the Nokian Z G2? Click here to search for the best price for the Nokian Z G2 or any other tyre.

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo 147 (215-45-17-W)
The ZG2 is the the best breaking tyre in the 50 UHP tyre breaking test. What I have to say more. On that point this is the ultra premium tyre. 1 or 2 meters can make the difference. Not only for myself but also for the people in front of me. Breaking is for me one of the most important issues. Having accidents or not you decide mostly in the shop by what tyre you buy. So I buy only UHP tyres. I find the lives of myself and others more important than the little money you "safe" to try something cheap. Deuteronomium 22: When you build a house with a flat roof you have to put a fence around it, so it is not your guild when someone fall down.

So I try to buy products from countries where the human rights and rights from animals got respected.

Handling and grip in dry and wet. So good. In the wet I start to sing, so I know I have the right one (Far better than the good Sportmaxx RT). In the dry the Sportmaxx RT is sometimes a little better but in wet this one is.
tyre reviewed on February 18, 2014
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo 3.0 automat (225-45-17-)
I found these tyres to be the best tyres I ever had on My car. Over 1 500 000 km on my back, I would recomend these tyres for all performanse cars. Feedback and grip in just great!
tyre reviewed on September 28, 2013
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 320i Msport (255-35-18-W)
Driving on a combination of roads for 2,000 easy going miles
I mounted the Nokian ZG2 this spring on my BMW 3-series with different sizes 225/40/18 front and 255/35/18 rear.
I took them for the great price and the flattering reviews found online.
Aesthetically they are very beautiful, very knobbly and make good their actual width.
On the road with the dry are really great, very precise and really impossible to undermine the power of my car.
I used them a little wet and, anyway, I would not be a reliable tester as I drive really carefully on slippery road.
After 3,000 km are really really happy with the purchase and buy another one.
tyre reviewed on August 22, 2013
Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 1.9 TDI (235-45-17-W)
Driving on mostly motorways for 15,000 easy going miles
Very good tyres lots of grip ,quiet but now have to replace them after only 15000 miles due to wear... My previous tyres Dunlop , Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric both much better and last longer.
tyre reviewed on May 24, 2013
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Lexus IS 220D (205-55-16-)
Near silent, very comfortable with excellent wet grip. Slight going over at high speed bends on the dry but only slight. Alway feel safe and enjoy the quite drive especially on roads with awful quality like in the UK.
tyre reviewed on January 31, 2013
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 407 sw (215-55-17-W)
Driving on mostly town for 8,000 average miles
Exellent tyres, but...too noisy.
tyre reviewed on January 16, 2013
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Lexus IS200 (215-45-17-)
These are the best tyres I have ever had on my car. Nokian ZG2 handled brilliantly in the snow last year and improved my car's handling and quality of the ride. Only wish they were more freely available in the UK.
tyre reviewed on December 2, 2012
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Astra H CDTI (205-55-16-W)
Driving on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
Bought the tyres today I drove 160 kms with them. Great upgrade from Pilot Exalto 2, lots of grip , hard sidewalls but with more confort (I don't have any idea that this could be achieved!)

Lots of dry and wet grip, but I think that they aren't as progressive as the Pilot Exalto, but I'll review them again after the next 10.000 kms

Also they seem more silent than my previous tyres.

I don't expect them to last very long because the rubber is made from a very soft compound.
tyre reviewed on October 26, 2012

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: