Pirelli CINTURATO P1

Show all: Pirelli tyres, Passenger Car Summer Premium Touring tyres
The Pirelli CINTURATO P1 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 35,608 miles driven.

Pirelli CINTURATO P1

76%

82%

66%

Pirelli CINTURATO P1 Reviews

Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo S60 TS (195-65-15-V)
I've had these for 12,000 km's on a Volvo 2004 S60 2.4 after having Michelin Energy before. I've actually found them very comparable and I was happy with the Michelins but the tyre dealer I went to didn't stock them so I went for the Pirelli (after having WanLi offered to me to which I laughed).

They perform exceptionally well while obviously not being up to the standard of a full sport tyre when it comes to grip and handling. The comfort is great though, and the grip levels (considering what they are) are well up to scratch. They handle Australia's atrocious roads well and are quiet.

I've found absolutely no difference in fuel economy. I would definitely buy them again though I had Kuhmo KH17's on (what was mine) my daughter's Saab 9-3 2.0T 440 Arc and I must say I had a slight preference for the Kuhmo's all round but it's hard to compare when they're on a totally different car.
tyre reviewed on December 24, 2013
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf (205-55-16-)
Driving on mostly town for 1,500 average miles
Had these put on a few months ago. Have had a lot of highway driving and around town.

Very impressive with the comfort and noise of the tyre as well as the wet and dry grip. Have had them in very wet conditions and did very well. In the dry on windy roads they were very good as well.

Overall they are a great tyre for my needs and a good step up from the OE Pirelli P7's.
tyre reviewed on November 26, 2013
Looking to buy the Pirelli CINTURATO P1? Click here to search for the best price for the Pirelli CINTURATO P1 or any other tyre.

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 10,000 easy going miles
Is the first time that i bought Pirelli P1 tires,195/65/R16, I think (about the numbers), i have a car (skoda octavia 1.8 turbo benzine, 150 HP-20V), bought it in 2003)and 6month about that i change the tires,and i made about12000 km until now. I believe after about 144000Km with the same car (about 200.000 km in hall my life with other cars and of course other tires)that the Pirelli tires are the best tires from all the others tires for the Greek roads ( i mean Brigestone, Continental, Good Year, Hankook) a not only.Probably for this reason Pirelli tires are used until now in Formula 1, and the technology from F1 is passing after years in our cars. Thanks Pirelli and of course your team for your tires.After about 3 more years am gonna write back to tell you if i am still satisfied
tyre reviewed on June 7, 2013
Given 74% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Vectra B (195-65-15-H)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 easy going miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on January 17, 2013
Given 58% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Polo 1.4 TDI (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 5,000 easy going miles
Bought for Economy, changed all four tyres, Falken on the front and two no-names on the back. Since the change fuel consumption has increased and the ABS went active once in the wet. Seriously unimpressed with this tyre. Handeling is also worse and can feel skittish on corners though it has not let go yet. This is in a 1.4 diesel with 70bhp. I drive easily and look for economy. Noise is ok, not better or worse. I guess some people dont like to review badly for something they own as I saw some positive reviews before buying. I wouldn't entertain these again.
tyre reviewed on October 17, 2012
Given 39% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 100 average miles
Got new 4 tires.. Previous dunlop tires were much more better. Noise wise pretty much the same . 2 tires blew up from hitting a small putt hole. I wouldnt recommend
tyre reviewed on October 6, 2012
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf (225-45-17-)
I found these tyres very suitable for my car... i was driving pirelli p7 previous but they were real disadter... they have very good dry grip (since i drive aggresive on mountain roads and because of my small engine it requires high rpm and curve control and handling... also they have good aqua planning, but overall they are very good on wet. On hard rain i drove them at 170km/h (limit of my car) and they handled it very well...fuel consumtion is also better that aother tyres.. aprox 1l/100km better than P7. i can compare them with michelin energy saver... Soft tyre, comfortable, recomended as well..
tyre reviewed on June 11, 2012
Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a MINI Cooper (195-55-16-H)
Driving on mostly motorways for 8 easy going miles
just finish with those tires 13,000 km with is 8,000 miles and they are totally wear out 2/32 left on it
i bougt SSR cost me 900$ and last 6 weeks ouchhh! trying to get pirelli to look at that whit the dealer who sold them to me
tyre reviewed on June 4, 2012
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus MK1 (185-65-14-T)
Driving on mostly country roads for 10,000 easy going miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on July 17, 2011

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: