Pirelli CINTURATO P7

Show all: Pirelli tyres, Passenger Car Summer Ultra High Performance tyres
The Pirelli CINTURATO P7 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 49 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 673,212 miles driven.

Pirelli CINTURATO P7
85%

Progressiveness

Wear
76%

82%

73%

Pirelli CINTURATO P7 Reviews

Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Acura 3.2 TL (215-50-17-W)
Driving on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
Great tyre. Love this. I have been to use Brigistone, Toyo, Yokohama in this 20 years in my country(Japan), but I have never been to feel anything from tyre. But this Cinturato P7 is different. Is gives me different experieces in every day.
tyre reviewed on June 5, 2015
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a BMW (225-60-17-V)
Supplied as OE. 5mm left after 23k miles so should be good for 30k a set at least. But terrible in even the tiniest bit of snow so my 4wd SUV wasn't any good. Will swap for all season scorpion Verde before next winter as I don't want separate winter & summer tyres.
tyre reviewed on February 24, 2015
Looking to buy the Pirelli CINTURATO P7? Click here to search for the best price for the Pirelli CINTURATO P7 or any other tyre.

Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo V50 estate (205-50-17-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 20,000 average miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on January 26, 2015
Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Legacy (205-55-16-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
The problem I had with these tyres was their fall off in performance with age. These were fitted as summer tyres and as a result were only used for half of the year. By the end of the third summer they were discarded with a decent amount of tread, because they turned hard and slippery. The star ratings would have been much higher if I had rated them at the beginning of the relationship. Another small issue shared with other users of this tyre that I have spoken to, is that they turn chocolate brown after a few weeks and never turn back black again. No amount or brand of tyre dressing remedies this
tyre reviewed on January 4, 2015
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Scirocco 1,4 TSI 160hp (235-40-18-W)
Driving on mostly motorways for 15,000 spirited miles
These tyres were on the car 2011-2014 (four summers), giving ca. 25.000 km of range at mostly highway driving. I could probably have gotten another summer out of them with careful driving, but then I had a puncture which destroyed beyond repair one of the tyres. What I noted about them is the very good dry grip, especially sideways grip through sharp corners. They were very hard, though, and as such do understeer on wet surfaces. This causes me to look for other alternatives for my new tyres, with slightly better handling on the wet.
tyre reviewed on November 27, 2014
Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A3 Sportback (205-55-16-)
Driving on mostly town for 6,300 average miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on September 29, 2014
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Opel vectra c (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 30,000 average miles
Very very silent tyre. I never had more comfortable tyres before. Filter all bumps and is very soft. If you are looking for comfort so I really recommend you. For drive till 170km/h is stabile for handling, but above 170km/h is tyre not good. Of course it is about tire size, i have ballons 215/55 r16. On the road you have feel that you will trips out of the way, it is caused by very soft side on tires. Tyre is doing something like voyage but laterally. This is only in high speed. If you want a drive like racer in !!!high speeds!!!! so buy other tires.
tyre reviewed on August 31, 2014
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fiesta mk7 (195-55-15-H)
Best tyre I've ever had. Quiet, comfortable and with good grip. I have own different brands and tyres for the past 4 years: Goodyear Excellence, Nexen CP661, Bridgestone B391, Michelin Energy Saver, Yokohama A.Drive... nothing compares with the Cinturato P7.
tyre reviewed on June 17, 2014
Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 2009 320d Saloon (225-45-17-V)
These are what you would expect of Pirelli. They give excellent grip in the dry. In the wet i find them a bit numb. Im a highly experienced and qualified driver but i still find that i cant feel the limit of grip until its gone wrong. I have been caught out a few times because of the lack of feeling in the cold and wet. I have only used these tyres on a car that is fairly new to me but after 6 months and 8k miles I'm still not able to feel it.

The front hold on till it cant hold anymore And then when they go they are beyond recovery. The same for the back in a rear wheel drive car they hold until the last moment and when they go they are beyond recovery despite my training. Through the corners they are good on smooth roads but the slightest bump and the car bounces and the traction control goes haywire. They don't give me the planted feeling i have had with other tyres. On a motorway run they are smoothish but have to say there is a noticeable road rumble.

I think a lot of my problems are attributed to the RUNFLAT with regard to noise and bouncing but grip i doubt. I wont be putting these on again and i definitely wont be using run flats again. Nexen N6000 were my last tyres and thought they were fantastic however i think it will be Uniroyal Rainsport 3's next.
tyre reviewed on May 31, 2014
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Octavia (205-55-16-H)
one of the best performing tyres I've had, but after around 28k miles I got trouble with unequall atrition what meant byuing new tyres again...
tyre reviewed on May 6, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: