Primewell PS830

Show all: Primewell tyres, Passenger Car All Season Touring tyres
The Primewell PS830 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 61% over 46,200 miles driven.

Primewell PS830

55%

75%

48%

Primewell PS830 Reviews

Given 43% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Tacoma (265-70-16-S)
Driving on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
Worst tires I have ever owned! These tire wiggle the whole truck at 10-20 mph and at 70 mph the act like I have bicycle tires on the front. I have had them back to the tire dealer 4 times and balanced 4 times! These are crap tires don't buy this junk. The road noise is like having big mud tires on your truck.
tyre reviewed on June 1, 2015
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Multipla (195-60-15-H)
Driving on mostly town for 15,000 easy going miles
I have these tyres on my Fiat Multipla at the moment (although i have a set of 17's which i will be putting on soon) and have found them to be very good tyres.I have had no problems with grip in the dry, or the wet. I have had to make 2/3 emergency stops, and have not hit anything, or anyone. Thank god. I put road feedback at 6 as i'm not really sure what the hell road feedback is. Same with progressiveness. To me they sound like terms politicians use to get you to vote for them. The tyres have done approx 15,000miles, and have plenty of life in them. I find them to be comfortable tyres, again maybe i'm lucky, never had uncomfortable tyres. Not too noisy. If you're looking for tyre noise, got a bit too much time on your hands. Would buy again. Think i paid £160 for 4, fully fitted and balanced, 2010, United Kingdom.
tyre reviewed on January 21, 2013
Looking to buy the Primewell PS830? Click here to search for the best price for the Primewell PS830 or any other tyre.

Given 40% (breakdown) while driving a Acura Integra Ls 1.8 Auto (195-60-14-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 700 easy going miles
Despite being advertised as quiet tires, these tires make loud humming noise at 60 mph or higher speed, making them unsuitable to use. I ended up filing a credit card dispute and returning them for exchange-meaning I had to haggle with Firestone to avoid letting them rip me off. They initially wanted $140 in additional costs to exchange them, nearly half of the money I spent purchasing the first set. Avoid them and Firestone complete auto care.
tyre reviewed on October 27, 2012
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus (195-60-15-V)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on October 5, 2012

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: