Triangle TR968

The Triangle TR968 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 65 tyre reviews averaging 42% over 462,650 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Triangle TR968
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Triangle TR968
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Triangle TR968. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Triangle TR968 Review

Given 84% while driving a Mazda 2 SP (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I own a 02 mazda millenia with infiniti q45 wheel I got a set of four 225 40 18 tires I all way get for my car the nexen n3000 but this time I decided to get this tires I live in Miami fl if being raining all week and this tires are perfect in wet or dry terrain no complain and the look good In my car
111 - tyre reviewed on February 5, 2016

Latest Triangle TR968 Reviews

Have you driven on the Triangle TR968 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the TR968.

Given 28% while driving a Jaguar XF S (255/35 R20) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Just bought a secondhand Jaguar XF-S V6D

Bought it in the dry, didn't 'push' it though (if only I had!!!). In the wet it was shocking - looked at the tyres - Triangle! (Had never heard of them).

Concluded that an XF-S should be much more predictable, so got a set of Pirellis, car transformed, wet/dry/noise/comfort.

£800 well spent on the Pirellis. Who on earth would put that rubbish on a fast Jaguar? Beyond belief!
1 - tyre reviewed on November 5, 2018
Given 24% while driving a CitroŽn (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 easy going miles
Rubbish, the poor old Picasso with handling like a boat at the best of times, didn't like these Chinese wonder tyres. Thrown away and replaced with Michelins. A move that could add years to your life expectancy. they were only fitted to the back mercifully. On Citroens the back usually tries to follow the front, since 1934!
6 - tyre reviewed on April 13, 2018
Given 19% while driving a Jaguar XF S (255/35 R20 W) on a combination of roads for 100 easy going miles
Bought a used XFS low mileage etc drove home 100miles in the dry with a droning noise thought it maybe a wheel bearing when I got home checked tyres. Triangle - never heard of them. Day later it was raining (UK normal) 1st roundabout I get to suddenly I'm sideways only fast reactions saved the day. Just ordered a new set of Goodyear f1 Eagles anyone want a set of nearly new Triangles free. Oh sorry, I've thrown them away. At least I've saved someone's life.
11 - tyre reviewed on January 3, 2018
Rover (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10 spirited miles
in the wet these tires are like driving on ice, average in the dry
10 - tyre reviewed on October 31, 2017
Given 38% while driving a Toyota Corolla (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2 easy going miles
Only had them for a couple months, (Triangle tyres from China) but regret buying them, very noisy on the highway, am thinking of getting a whole new set of tyres...only good thing was the price, but regret didn't but another brand, guess you get what you pay for. they are on my wife's car, and she has often mentioned the noise factor.. .
23 - tyre reviewed on June 22, 2017