Triangle TR968

The Triangle TR968 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 67 tyre reviews averaging 42% over 469,650 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Triangle TR968
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Triangle TR968
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Triangle TR968. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Triangle TR968 Review

Given 84% while driving a Mazda 2 SP (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I own a 02 mazda millenia with infiniti q45 wheel I got a set of four 225 40 18 tires I all way get for my car the nexen n3000 but this time I decided to get this tires I live in Miami fl if being raining all week and this tires are perfect in wet or dry terrain no complain and the look good In my car
131 - tyre reviewed on February 5, 2016

Latest Triangle TR968 Reviews

Have you driven on the Triangle TR968 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the TR968.

Given 30% while driving a Ford Mondeo ST220 (235/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
Never used the phrase ditchfinders before; however, if there is a tyre worthy of the title these are it. I drive a Mondeo ST220 estate and these tyres came with a set of Focus RS 19s I got on eBay. I’ve had the tyres on the car for a while now and I cannot stress how bad they are, the only reason they are still on is because I rarely drive the car and virtually never in the wet as it’s a second/project car.

Dry grip, very poor, the car just wants to understeer and if I go near the throttle setting off I get tyre squeal.

Wet grip, what wet grip? These tyres are outright dangerous in the wet, they don’t aquaplane too much, but again even with 220bhp I can spin the wheels up in third and it’s a long geared car. The car just meanders about as it feels. I’ve driven with bald tyres that have better wet grip than these things.

On the plus side they have lasted alright (if you can see it as a plus side), as I was hoping they’d wear quicker so I would have an excuse to get them off my car faster.

The car is in for a load of suspension work next week so will be getting these off the car ASAP after that! I’m looking for Michelin Pilot Super Sports. No matter how cheap these things are they aren’t worth it, even if you get offered a set for free, decline the offer they are that bad!
0 - tyre reviewed on March 5, 2019
Given 47% while driving a Audi 3,0 tdi quattro sport (255/35 R20) on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
Got these on the back on my a5 3.0tdi, in the dry there pretty capable tyres but in the damp/cold/wet these tyres are completely unpredictable, one second will grip next will slide likenur on ice, seriously unsafe in uk cos our weather

These tyres still have loads of grio maybe 5 or 6mm,were on car when i bought it in october

Dont buy
0 - tyre reviewed on February 25, 2019
Given 28% while driving a Jaguar XF S (255/35 R20) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Just bought a secondhand Jaguar XF-S V6D

Bought it in the dry, didn't 'push' it though (if only I had!!!). In the wet it was shocking - looked at the tyres - Triangle! (Had never heard of them).

Concluded that an XF-S should be much more predictable, so got a set of Pirellis, car transformed, wet/dry/noise/comfort.

£800 well spent on the Pirellis. Who on earth would put that rubbish on a fast Jaguar? Beyond belief!
4 - tyre reviewed on November 5, 2018
Given 24% while driving a Citron (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 easy going miles
Rubbish, the poor old Picasso with handling like a boat at the best of times, didn't like these Chinese wonder tyres. Thrown away and replaced with Michelins. A move that could add years to your life expectancy. they were only fitted to the back mercifully. On Citroens the back usually tries to follow the front, since 1934!
10 - tyre reviewed on April 13, 2018
Given 19% while driving a Jaguar XF S (255/35 R20 W) on a combination of roads for 100 easy going miles
Bought a used XFS low mileage etc drove home 100miles in the dry with a droning noise thought it maybe a wheel bearing when I got home checked tyres. Triangle - never heard of them. Day later it was raining (UK normal) 1st roundabout I get to suddenly I'm sideways only fast reactions saved the day. Just ordered a new set of Goodyear f1 Eagles anyone want a set of nearly new Triangles free. Oh sorry, I've thrown them away. At least I've saved someone's life.
13 - tyre reviewed on January 3, 2018