Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32

The Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 6,670 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 Review

Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Altis (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
maxxis is the tyre that i have been driven for 38000km,i have change the yokohama for a month ,it is good at the heavy rain distric
261 - tyre reviewed on June 24, 2017

Latest Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 Reviews

Have you driven on the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the BluEarth Es ES32.

Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Astra (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 1,000 easy going miles
Took a good 500 miles before these tyres really started to shine. Very firm and little grip to start with but then they settle in and are superb in my opinion. They are not as grippy as the Avon sport tyres they replaced but if you want a comfortable and refined ride then these ES32's are definitely for you.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 14, 2018
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 300 spirited miles
Great tyre fitted to my Type R Honda Civic. Fantastic grip in the dry and hasn't let me down yet in the wet.
14 - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2018
Looking for the best all season tyre? Watch this video!
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Honda City (195/55 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
This tyre is so amazing. Such comfortable and very good grip on wet nor dry. Mostly, very quiet compare with nankang ns2. I just hope it will last.
31 - tyre reviewed on January 3, 2018
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 320D (205/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 970 spirited miles
This is my initial review as I have so far run only about 970 miles. I felt a big difference in the car as soon as I fixed these tyres. They are so amazing.. It is very comfortable and all the jerks (specially when throttling to quicken up) and noises on humps and bumps which I experienced before was vanished after I fixed them. The drive was so smooth and steady even though the steering feels bit lighter. I drove my first vacation trip after fixing these tyres to a hill country which was about 500 miles in total. The drive terrain was mostly hilly and bendy roads. Both dry and wet grip is good and handling the corners were steady and smooth. The overall driving pleasure is exceptional in these tyres! I simply love it...
33 - tyre reviewed on January 3, 2018
Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota (185/60 R15 H) on for 0 miles
much better than previous tires (michelin energy saver). excellent grip in all conditions.Very quiet
25 - tyre reviewed on December 9, 2017