Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32

The Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 7,770 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 Review

Given 97% while driving a Toyota Altis (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
maxxis is the tyre that i have been driven for 38000km,i have change the yokohama for a month ,it is good at the heavy rain distric
284 - tyre reviewed on June 24, 2017

Latest Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 Reviews

Have you driven on the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the BluEarth Es ES32.

Given 86% while driving a Toyota Corolla (205/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
I have Toyota Corolla GLi 2016 1.3. At 21000km, I changed from stock EURO STAR tyres to continental CPC5. But the problem with those continentals were that the tires were feeling elastic and I was experiencing jerks. Now I have changed to these ES32 tires because my father corolla GLi 2018 had the same tires and his car feels like floating on roads. And I am very happy with these tires for its comfort and low noise it offered. Although continental cpc5 had better grip but from reviews Its tread level decreases sooner. I have done almost 1000km on them. I hope to buy them again.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 7, 2018
Trying to pick a winter wheel and tyre size? Watch this video!
Given 96% while driving a Vauxhall Astra (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 1,000 easy going miles
Took a good 500 miles before these tyres really started to shine. Very firm and little grip to start with but then they settle in and are superb in my opinion. They are not as grippy as the Avon sport tyres they replaced but if you want a comfortable and refined ride then these ES32's are definitely for you.
9 - tyre reviewed on September 14, 2018
Given 83% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 300 spirited miles
Great tyre fitted to my Type R Honda Civic. Fantastic grip in the dry and hasn't let me down yet in the wet.
26 - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2018
Given 93% while driving a Honda City (195/55 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
This tyre is so amazing. Such comfortable and very good grip on wet nor dry. Mostly, very quiet compare with nankang ns2. I just hope it will last.
35 - tyre reviewed on January 3, 2018