Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32

The Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 16 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 19,070 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 Review

Given 97% while driving a Toyota Altis (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
maxxis is the tyre that i have been driven for 38000km,i have change the yokohama for a month ,it is good at the heavy rain distric
441 - tyre reviewed on June 24, 2017

Latest Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 Reviews

Have you driven on the Yokohama BluEarth Es ES32 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the BluEarth Es ES32.

Given 74% while driving a Skoda Octavia estate (195/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 2,200 easy going miles
Purchased a full set of these tyres in February 2019 from Euro*aster who were doing a good deal on the Yokohama ES32. At 34,570 miles I finally fitted them onto my 2012 Skoda Octavia TSi Combi as I use winter tyres from mid November to mid April.
During the summer I toured the Belgian coast and Northern France beside the usual chores that a car has to do. ( I usually cycle to work, hence the low annual mileage of less than 7000! ).

Dry grip is very good, giving confidence around tight corners and braking in an emergency. As good as the original Continental Ecocontact 3's that were fitted when new and the replacement Goodyear Efficient Grip Performance too.

Wet grip is also very good. I cannot understand how some folk say these Yokohama tyres are very poor in the wet. IMHO they are a match for the original Continental's and far better in the wet than the Goodyear's I had fitted previously.

Road Feedback is good, comparable with the Conti's and far better than the vague feeling of the Goodyear's.

Handling is very good. I am not an aggressive driver but on a quite twisty road I like to enjoy myself. The Goodyear's were OK on such roads while the Conti's were very good.

Wear is sadly the only down side to my report. The beginning of October 2019 my Skoda had a full service and MOT at 36,752 miles. After 2200 miles the front tyres were down to 6.4mm at the front and rear's at 6.8mm! The Goodyear's did over 10,000 before reaching such wear levels and the Conti's were also very good.
If I were an aggressive 'press-on' sort at the wheel I could understand such wear levels but I am more of a 'Captain Slow' type of driver as my other cars are a Trabant 601S and a Karmann Ghia Semi-Automatic Coupe!!

Comfort is superb. Far better than the Conti's and ahead of the Goodyear's too.

As for buying again? Well if they were on offer as my original purchase then maybe I would but looking on the Yokohama UK website it would appear that Russian made Skoda Octavia's are fitted with Yokohama BluEarth-A AE-50 tyres so perhaps that's the next choice.

To surmise, Yokohama tyres have come along way since the 1970's when my old gaffer from my engineering apprentice days had a set fitted to his Vauxhall Magnum 2300 Estate. He did 20,000 a year and said the were the work tyres EVER. I am quite happy with Yokohama tyres and would certainly purchase again, even with the wear issue. Besides which the BlueEarth ES32 is recommended by Yokohama for Compact and small family cars. Is the Skoda Octavia Combi such a car?
Perhaps the Yokohama BluEarth-A AE-50 is the one to go for after all.

0 - tyre reviewed on October 26, 2019
Given 24% while driving a Honda 1.8 VTi (205/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Worst tyre I ever had, got into accident when the tyre skids on raining days. Tried it out due to the good review but dont think this tyre is recommended for raining day
35 - tyre reviewed on June 25, 2019
Given 81% while driving a Ford Fiesta (195/50 R15 V) on mostly country roads for 500 easy going miles
Fitted a full set to a 2007 Ford Fiesta that we acquired for my son to learn to drive in, replacing a mixed bag of mid range / budget tyres. So far they have offered a very comfortable ride, good corner grip and lower noise levels. The car is only being driven on slower roads in a relaxed style but I feel far happier with a matching set of quality tyres fitted, especially given that with a discount at the tyre depot I was able to get them for £41 each fitted, comparable price to most budget range tyres. The ttread design suggests thy aren't intended to be the sportiest tyre , but small, medium family cars they would appear to be a good option. Will review again later in the years once have more experience
19 - tyre reviewed on March 13, 2019
11 - tyre reviewed on March 13, 2019
Given 59% while driving a Peugeot 308 SW II BlueHDI 150 (225/40 R18 W) on mostly town for 1,500 average miles
Not good at wet road even very little rain.
25 - tyre reviewed on March 3, 2019