Zeetex HP102

The Zeetex HP102 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 51% over 69,000 miles driven.

2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test - 44th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Zeetex HP102
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Zeetex HP102. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Zeetex HP102 Review

Given 73% while driving a Honda Accord (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 7,000 average miles
Hi;

I'm selling lot of Zeetex brand tyres in Florida. They are very good mid range tyres. HP102 are high performance tires and have sold lot of these tires up till now. Honestly no complaints so far, instead got lot of appreciation from customers because they end up saving lot of money without compromising quality. You have to understand its not only tyres but what pattern are you purchasing and what car you are putting it on. What condition your car is (shocks, axle, etc).Zeetex is very much comparable to Nexen, Kumho, basically midrange tires.
60 - tyre reviewed on January 19, 2014

Latest Zeetex HP102 Reviews

Have you driven on the Zeetex HP102 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the HP102.

Maruti Udyog (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 easy going miles
The most cheap quality Tyre.Donot buy.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 15, 2018
Given 40% while driving a Audi A3 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
I got these from a local garage as needed new tyres and they refused to let car go with grips then.

Tyres are worst I had on the Audi. Car often spins from standing start, roundabouts bends etc on dry as well slides. Got use to it but feel really unsafe. Do 40mile a day careful driving all the time. Other half drove my car who thought I was kidding and first bend at 10/15moh car slide on a 90deg turn of a normal driver!

Soon as I got some spare cash I'll be getting new proper tyres on
18 - tyre reviewed on March 20, 2016
Given 17% while driving a Nissan (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
never buy this brand. One of the worst tyres I had. Had them when i bought my car. Then changed to Hankook.There's a vast dofference. It made me realolize how cheap Zeetex are built.Never risk your life by saving $100-$150 on these cheap tyres. If you want good tyres for good value for money go for "Hankook" or "GT Radial".
5 - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2015
Hi;

60 - tyre reviewed on January 19, 2014
Given 10% while driving a Subaru Forester (225/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 1,000 easy going miles
I paid €360.00 for a set of these tyres new from local garage.I had never heard of the brand & was reluctant to purchase.The guy in garage told me they where an excellent budget tyre & proceeded to show me he had them fitted to his car and they performed great in all conditions so I purchased them.What a BIG mistake that was.They have NO real cornering grip in any conditions wet or dry.After a couple days I rang garage & told them the tyres had no grip.I was advised to give them 500mls to bed in??Well there's 1000 miles on them now & they are still useless!Minimal grip at low speed cornering in dry,No grip in wet,on corners & roundabouts the steering wheel turns but the car keeps going straight.On the motorway in dry conditions driving in straight line they felt ok,in any wet conditions not good at all.I wouldn't recommend these tyres to anyone.Ive ordered a new set of tyres for my car so I've learned the hard way.buy cheap buy twice.
2 - tyre reviewed on October 22, 2013