Blacklion BH15

The Blacklion BH15 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 100% over 30,750 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Blacklion BH15
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Blacklion BH15
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Blacklion BH15. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Blacklion BH15 Review

Given 99% while driving a BMW 3 series (205/55 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 7,000 spirited miles
I must admit I hadn't heard of this brand before my mechanic highly recommended it. I replaced my OE Michelins with the Blacklions and to date haven't noticed any difference. Super performance in wet and dry conditions. No road noise of note and a snip at the price I paid. I drive a lot of miles and do put my tyres to the test and the Blacklions have not let me down. Even when hitting the brakes hard in the rain, they stop fast and stick to the road. Well impressed.
32 - tyre reviewed on April 26, 2018

Latest Blacklion BH15 Reviews

Have you driven on the Blacklion BH15 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the BH15.

Given 100% while driving a Audi A6 2.5 TDI Quattro (255/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 12,500 spirited miles
I have a garage and tyre centre myself and I pride myself on only carrying premium products. The Blacklion’s have broken the mold, seriously a premium quality tyre at half the cost of a Michelin/Goodyear. I’m riding them on an Audi A6 and I actually find them better than some premium brands. No wheelspin, low road noise and fantastic in wet and dry. I now recommend them to everyone!
3 - tyre reviewed on November 5, 2018
Given 100% while driving a Skoda Octavia (205/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 11,250 spirited miles
after my local garage recommending these tyres as i have always had jinyu yh63 i was a bit concerned but after driving away with these new BLACKLION BH15 but i could tell instantly that they gripped to the road, as a taxi driver i do plenty of miles and so for after 11250 miles they still have 5mm tread and grip in the wet is better than any pirelli / goodyear i have ever had and for mileage they look like they are going to better than the 24,000 miles i got out the jinyu...
4 - tyre reviewed on October 12, 2018