Blacklion BH15

The Blacklion BH15 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 104,250 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Blacklion BH15
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Blacklion BH15
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Blacklion BH15. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Blacklion BH15 Review

Given 99% while driving a BMW 3 series (205/55 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 7,000 spirited miles
I must admit I hadn't heard of this brand before my mechanic highly recommended it. I replaced my OE Michelins with the Blacklions and to date haven't noticed any difference. Super performance in wet and dry conditions. No road noise of note and a snip at the price I paid. I drive a lot of miles and do put my tyres to the test and the Blacklions have not let me down. Even when hitting the brakes hard in the rain, they stop fast and stick to the road. Well impressed.
89 - tyre reviewed on April 26, 2018

Latest Blacklion BH15 Reviews

Have you driven on the Blacklion BH15 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the BH15.

Given 31% while driving a Honda CIVIC CDTI (225/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 2,500 spirited miles
I was talked into buying these by my local garage in Devon, I won’t be going back there. I should have guessed by the price that they weren’t going to be great, but I didn’t think they would be this bad. Admittedly I drive quick, but these things scare me. They don’t grip on the dry or wet so cornering is now done at a much lower speed. Already going to replace them with some proper rubber and in future I’ll remember the phrase ‘if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is’. Avoid, or if they are all you can afford, drive safe
0 - tyre reviewed on September 3, 2019
Given 82% while driving a Skoda Octavia estate (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Brand new on my approved vehicle when picking up. Tyres have lasted nearly 20,000 miles on a vehicle that has been lowered for roughly 12,000 of those - changed the tyre camber very slightly as a result.

Grip was good at the start, the more wear, the easier it is to spin them in the wet and more recently in the dry also.

I managed an indicated 69mpg run on the motorway with these tyres, cruise control at 70. Appreciate the car may read optimistically.

Wouldn't purchase of it were myself buying tyres, but only because I prefer a branded tyre with actual European data stickers available (currently not found any for the bh15). Replacing with some F1 Asymmetric 5's after seeing the reviews on them.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 1, 2019
Given 89% while driving a Citron C5 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 300 easy going miles
Best budget tire ever had.
Fitted under a 2012 Citroen C5, it further improves the very good comfort of the car, because it doesn't make any noise, outside and inside.
Dry grip is great, wet grip is very good, also at highway speed. No grip issues while braking, cornering and accelerating.
The only downside is that, like 99% of Chinese tires, the shoulder structure is soft: I always inflate them at max load, according tire label stuck on the car, in order to have a more reactive responsive and better handling and not to have a flat tire look.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 27, 2019
Toyota (215/55 R17) on mostly town for 700 average miles
Bought these tyres based on reviews here and was not disappointed. Some people have complained about noise, dont worry, it aint bad. On my previous experience fuel economy is slightly higher for summer tires, but not something that will break your bank. The ride quality, smoothness is unlike anything I have experienced before. I had some Goodyear summer tires before and those werent even half as good as the Blacklion ones at the moment. I had my doubts, those are now gone. Definately will buy again.
3 - tyre reviewed on April 15, 2019
Given 96% while driving a Ford Taurus usa (215/60 R17) on mostly motorways for 50,000 average miles
I just purchased a second set of these tires for my wife's car. The first set was comfortable, trouble free, & steered the direction you point them. I have no direct comparisons, but have certainly owned worse tires & some of them came with premium prices. Call me a satisfied customer!
2 - tyre reviewed on February 26, 2019