Firestone Multihawk

Show all: Firestone tyres, Passenger Car Summer Touring tyres
The Firestone Multihawk is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 126,017 miles driven.

Firestone Multihawk

77%

69%

82%

Firestone Multihawk Reviews

Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Grande Punto 1.3Multijet 75bhp (175-45-14-H)
Very cheap,yet good handling and little wear. Impressive on my wifes Grande Punto for balance price- quality.
tyre reviewed on September 12, 2014
Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 1.9 TDI (195-65-15-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 20,000 average miles
These tyres were noisy at first and have only lasted about 20k miles
so the rubber seems to be a soft compound, also I got more punctures that ever before so don't know if this was due to a soft compound.
They had good grip and ability to clear water but as they wore so quickly i wouldn't buy again
tyre reviewed on January 5, 2014
Looking to buy the Firestone Multihawk? Click here to search for the best price for the Firestone Multihawk or any other tyre.

Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Vectra B (185-60-14-T)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on August 7, 2013
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Brava (225-45-17-)
Fitted 2 Multihawks to the front of the car 2 years ago and they have covered 25000 miles and whilst still legal are due to be changed. Even although i have an old car good rubber is important and despite being a little noisy the Firestones have been very good tyres whether in the wet, dry, snow and ice they always performed well. So i will definitely be purchasing them again as the price is very good on the wallet.
tyre reviewed on July 2, 2013
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus (185-65-14-T)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Second set that I've fitted to my Focus. Just over £200 locally for an all in fitted price. Great value all-round tyre offering total confidence in both dry and wet conditions. Tested to the max. fully laden driving through the wilds of North Wales. My son was gob smacked at the price I paid for a decent name tyre and has just put a set on his Golf. Highly recommended for a family car
tyre reviewed on September 11, 2012
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn (185-65-15-)
Driving on mostly town for 15,000 average miles
I have been driving for over 47 years and have used many makes of tyre. Prior to these Firestone Multihawks I had Michelin tyres fitted to my Citroen Xsara Picasso 2.0 HDI. They were ok, but were very noisy and gave an uncomfortable ride. The Firestone Multihawks, however, are quiet and just do their job without any problems whatsoever! I have had them on the road for about 18 months now and they are driven every day and they appear to be as new as the day they were fitted. These tyres are incredible value for money and I will without any doubt at all replace my tyres with the very same Firestone Multihawks, but I do believe that that will be quite some time away! Great tyres, safe, quiet and durable!
tyre reviewed on April 25, 2012
Given 60% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Almera Tino 1.8 (185-65-15-)
Driving on mostly town for 8,000 average miles
These tyres are cheap and you know it. Driving my new (secondhand) car home in the wet, round a tight bend not particularly fast (in the old car would've been faster with 100% grip) and the car just starts to under steer. Rubbish. Tyres are the most important things on the car. Why skimp? These are coming off and Goodyear Vector 4Seasons or Vredistein Quatrac3 going on instead.
tyre reviewed on June 15, 2011
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus (185-65-14-T)
Driving on a combination of roads for 17 average miles
I had Firestone Tyres on the car since new. It is a Ford Focus Desal Estate. I bought the car in Feb 2002 Brand new as an import.
It had Firestone Fuel efficent tyres on as new and I can't find these now. I changed the fronts after 15,000 miles and bought Multi hawks. These lasted 17,000 due to slight wheel misalignement and would have lasted to maybe 18,500. This time I changed the backs as well after 32,000 miles as one had a nail in it close to the shoulder, again they could have gone 2,000 plus more. I can say the multihawks lasted well and I never had a moment when I doubted them. OK 32,000 in 8 years is not a lot (I have an Alfa GTV as well) but the cost fitted for the new ones was ?185 fitted which is bettter thn 3-4 years ago at the the same place. I did research and was tempted to change but the performance v wear and cost swayed me back. I have had the car a long time and if I change in the next year I wanted lower cost but trusted tyres. Avon ZV3's where ?250 for 4 and even the Maragoni at Quickfit would have cost ?238. Considering the tyre compounds break down in 6 yrs or so these tyres wear in excellent nick on the sidewalls on both sides as I did look at them once they where off. I found the roadholding excellent on the Firestone Fuel saver rears but then this is an estate that won't hang it's rear out. I noticed the new tyres where quieter and the stearing a bit more positve again I would recommend them for most but the most aggressive drivers but having said that I can speed abit on the motorways. I will right another reoprt in a few months as I do more miles these days.
tyre reviewed on September 3, 2010
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Panda (165-65-14-)
At first when I saw these tyres on my new car, I was seriously considering changing them, but after driving, sometimes very aggressively, I have to say these tyres are very good in dry and wet, so good that I'm defiantly going to buy them again for my car.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend them for a super car, but for your average family car they perform admirably and won't let you down in an emergency. I can't comment on the wear as I haven't had them long enough, but first impressions are very good.
tyre reviewed on February 1, 2010
Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Hyundai Getz (175-65-14-T)
rubber
tyre reviewed on January 22, 2010

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: