GT Radial CHAMPIRO SX2

The GT Radial CHAMPIRO SX2 is a Extreme Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 51,610 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the GT Radial CHAMPIRO SX2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the GT Radial CHAMPIRO SX2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the GT Radial CHAMPIRO SX2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top GT Radial CHAMPIRO SX2 Review

Given 90% while driving a Honda Fit (Jazz) (190/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 8,500 spirited miles
Loving using this tyres.. Using as daily cars in weekdays, and using it for a drag race car in weekend,, always gives the best performance.. In dry condition the grip is amazing.. Make you feel brave for a late braking near the chicane of circuit..
80 - tyre reviewed on July 10, 2014

Latest GT Radial CHAMPIRO SX2 Reviews

Have you driven on the GT Radial CHAMPIRO SX2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the CHAMPIRO SX2.

Given 76% while driving a Peugeot 106 s16 (195/50 R15 W) on mostly country roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Used them in my daily 106 s16, from everyday use to spirited country road driving they perform very well considering their track oriented character! Wet handling was unexpectedly good, something that was bothering me when i mounted them. Of course hydroplaning is not their best and attention is needed especially with lightweight vehicles.
Their downside is that they wont last long like a normal tire, in everyday use but thats not enough for not buying them again!
1 - tyre reviewed on March 1, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/40 R18 W) on mostly town for 10 average miles
Comparable to the rest tyres in their price,are the best by far!
11 - tyre reviewed on November 26, 2017
Given 81% while driving a Mazda 3 2014 (245/40 R18 W) on track for 10,000 spirited miles
This is my 2nd daily set already. Ran these on a race-prepped Honda Integra DC2, and a Honda Civic EG for an 8 and 6 hour endurance race respectively. We ran the race flat out and still have 60-70% tread left.

Also have a set on my Mazda 3 as my daily which i regularly track as well.

Running on 245/40/18
Good:
- RE11 levels of grip
- cheap
- good feedback at the limit
- hard sidewall
- CRAZY CHEAP

Bad
- Noisy on the highway
- average performance on the wet
- aquaplanes easily
17 - tyre reviewed on August 16, 2017
Given 79% while driving a Nissan 350z (245/40 R17) on a combination of roads for 24,000 spirited miles
I am an avid autocrosser and stumbled on these tires through a recommendation from one of my racing cohorts. The price was right and worth taking a chance on. I race for points with Kumho V710s but wanted a good street tire I could play with at other club's events without frying my slicks. These are certainly no race tire, but the performance is impressive none the less. Predictable, excellent braking manners, love big slip angles, and can handle a ton of heat before getting slippery. Wet traction is a little lacking but it is a performance tire. For a 200 treadwear tire, they last for a very long time. I plan on buying these again.
9 - tyre reviewed on April 12, 2016
Given 83% while driving a Datsun 180B (195/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
more quiet and stable than the yokohama advans I changed from...
28 - tyre reviewed on March 22, 2016