Linglong Green Max

The Linglong Green Max is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 31 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 261,552 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2011 Finnish ECO Touring Tyre Test - 11th of 15 tyres

• Positive - Easy to drive
  • Negative - Average wet braking
  • Overall - The Linglong Green Max is the first time a Linglong tyre has scored reasonably in a group test. Its wet braking is rather modest but lateral grip good in the wet and dry. Slightly let down by its rolling resistance.

2016 GTU Performance Summer Tyre Test - 13th of 14 tyres

245/35 R20 95Y XL   E B 72
    Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Linglong Green Max. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Linglong Green Max Review

Given 42% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 320D M Sport (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
    driving the m sport 320d bmw 2011 made for 2 years now in Cyprus with 4 Michelin pilot sport run flat. amazing tires in highways and feels so safe in high speeds ( 170 km per hour ) amazing handling and excellent in cornering and in sporty driving. due to the stiff suspension of my car and with the combination of the stiff side walls of the run flats, driving in my town with those nasty roads we have here is not good. due to the wear of the 2 front tires, i decided not to have runflats so i put in front 2 linglong green max 225 40 18. these tires are so soft and driving in town with normal speed are wonderful. smooth drive and smooth steering wheel and absorbing vibration of the nasty roads very good and also i get one liter per 100km fuel economy more. then i tested them in sporty driving. in cornering and in round abouts with higher speed are under steering, loosing grip, the light of traction control coming on and the feeling of the handling is very bad. then i tested them in high way with maximum 170km per hour. the handling was VERY BAD and i felt very unsafe. these tires are excellent in town driving under normal speed, even in the high way under normal speed, max ( 110 km ) but NO WAY for sporty driving. my tests was made on dry roads with ambient temperature 20 degrees c. tomorrow i will replace them loosing 140 euro for these 2 tires. i will try 2 Michelin pilot sport 3 non runflat 160 euro each, so the brand will be the same with the rear runflat tires i have and i will do again the sporty driving test and i will get back here to share my review. i hope i helped...
    30 - tyre reviewed on February 8, 2015

Latest Linglong Green Max Reviews

Have you driven on the Linglong Green Max tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Green Max.

Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf GT TDI 140 (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
    Firstly I bought my VW golf with the Linglong GreenMax fitted to the rear, these had done atleast 25,000 miles last year and I was impressed with the overall performance. When I come to renew the tyres I thought I would once again buy a full new set of Linglong greenmax. 18" 225 45 Honestly these tyres are great, stick to the road well in the dry and a grade B performance rating in the wet and are an amazing price for 18" low profile at £170 online! Why not buy 4new tyres everytime! I can't stand cars with multiple tyre brands and wouldn't even consider a part worn replacement ever, whatever the brand was! If your not a brand snob (I work in branding and packaging and I understand you can buy quality without having to pay over the odds) Ling Long may not be the most well know brand but the GreenMax tyre is there best tyre made and performs well if not better than some of the the more expensive mid range tyres in the class. I also have another VW project car which I have bought another set of Linglong Greenmax for these are 16" 215 40 and I'm looking forward to seeing how these perform! Overall my experience with the Greemax tyres is great and I would recommend them to anyone if they are looking at replacing a ful set of tyres! Price paid £170 for 4thres from tyre leader, fitting at my local garage £60.
    6 - tyre reviewed on April 22, 2017
    Given 40% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 323 C 1.5 BA 1997 (185/60 R14) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
    I can't review all points cause I lack the (comparasion) experience. Just can say that grip is afwul and very unpredictable once lost track. It's not due to the cars alignment which is perfectly fine. Continental winter 175/65 and PremiumContact 2E 155/70 offer much better grip on same car, difference is really huge. Please avoid this tyre if you drive high speeds or like sporty cornering.
    Grip on wet is so bad that these tyres don't deserve further attention so I won't go into detail on other points. I think this kind of tyres should be forbidden, probably better alternatieves from known brands (falken/fulda/nokian/toyo/yokohama/kumho/hankook) have a slighly higher price (10-20%) so it's not worth the risk to me.
    3 - tyre reviewed on March 26, 2017
    Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Jaguar X Type 2.5SE (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 6,000 average miles
    an all round good tyre that offers value for money .
    i use them on an all wheel drive jaguar .
    they are excellent in the wet as they are in the dry road noise is very low and on new roads all you can here is the engine.
    I've used these tyres many times before from being on a 2.5 sri to a normal 1.8 ford Mondeo .
    i normally get over 10000 miles from a full set of these .
    id recommend them to all who are looking for some thing that offers max grip in the rain and on dry roads and don't want to have loads of road noise ..would i get them again yes i would will be ordering my next set very soon ready to put on the car when i need them
    4 - tyre reviewed on February 25, 2017
    Given 66% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Stilo (225/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 8,000 spirited miles
    Whilst my car is no Porchse, nor is it a BMW 7 series, however, I cover and continue to do.so every wk-end 520mile round journey. Approximately 80 mile is very very narrow, pot holed back twisty country lanes, leading to M4, and M25. I have yet to encounter ice or snow, however, I have driven in heavy at times vision down to 5metre heavy water logged roads. These tyres have not let me down, and I push the car hard on every inch of the journey. The grip in dry weather has not diminished in wet, and to be honest, I read the drivers review from.Cyprus and glad I ignored it. Not the quietest, however, found it hard to knock them for the price. Couldn't quote on wear, as coming up to a year and don't think they are down 50%.
    3 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2017
    Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 206 GTI 180 (205/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
    After one year use of this tire i am convinced that is very good low budget tire for use on normal driving mode
    9 - tyre reviewed on October 29, 2016