Linglong Green Max

Progressiveness 72%
Linglong Green Max

The Linglong Green Max is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 25 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 195,552 miles driven.

245/35 R20 95Y XL   E B 72
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Linglong Green Max. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Linglong Green Max Reviews

Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 607 (235/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 22,000 average miles
Bought 4 new tyres for my 607 2.2 hdi because of the German test
I was looking for a silent cheap tyre.
I life in the south of France and commute 140 km a day on the highway.
Don't care to much about grip because the highway is strait.
And since it is almost never wet I could not be bordered with that neither.

A nice silent and comfy tyre.
Nice feedback about grip, there is on corner near Aix en Provence where you can test this and it stays stable until high speed.
Tyre wear is more than expected but did a 30k and still 4mm left.
The only problem is that 2 out of 4 are unround.
So I had the balanced at least 5 times and finally changed one rim but still rubbish
Ordered 2 new ones and hope they are round otherwise the supplier is in trouble.
I would recommend these tyres since the are 60 euro a piece and the next silent tyre in this dimension is at least 90 euro.
But check it they are round otherwise you can lose the price advantage at the balancing shop.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 2, 2016
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Yaris (175/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 80,000 spirited miles
When I bought my used 2001 Toyota Yaris/Echo from a Toyota dealer, they fitted new tyres to the front. I was aghast to see they were cheap and nasty Chinese Linglongs. Three days later, after finding my light, fwd hatch was excessively tail-happy, I ditched the reputable brand rears and fitted matching Green Maxes. My weekly commute is 100km (600 miles) on a mix of country roads, highways and a winding, narrow 15km hill pass which goes from sea level to 555m. The car is driven quickly on the challenging hill road and in nearly three years of driving, 130,000km (80,000 miles) in total, I have not had a single fright with these tyres. Terrific grip and progression, dry and wet. The only arguable fault is they wear quicker than most tyres - but I have stuck with the brand unhesitatingly because a bit of extra wear, on a very cheap tyre, is a tiny price to pay for the reassuring grip. I can't vouch for them on big cars, but on lightweight hatches these are an excellent tyre at any price and an absurd bargain given their low price. And to reiterate, my car is driven briskly.
3 | - tyre reviewed on May 1, 2016
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Dodge SRT4 Neon (185/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 12,000 spirited miles
These tires are just fine. They make a good substitute for the A brand tires at half the price. The one person in these reviews who calls them outright dangerous is either a crap driver or just intentionally trying to make the cheaper tires look bad as this person claims to have driven a whopping 10 miles.
1 | - tyre reviewed on November 21, 2015
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Jaguar X Type 2.0D S (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
had linglongs before so wasn't worried when I bought a car with them on the front, my problem is the previous owner had them fitted last year but obviously run them soft as inner and outer edges have worn down further than I would like. grip at my pressures is great wet or dry and with low tyre noise, the lifespan of them obviously has been compromised with running at lower pressure but they have been on just less than a year with average mileage but iam having them changed soon.
0 | - tyre reviewed on April 30, 2015
Given 85% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo s60 D5 (163) (205/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Another sceptical buyer, I went off the review from a fellow Volvo driver and advice from my garage that these tyres perform beyond their price. Well they do! Done about 1000miles in a week or so, through cold, warm, wet and dry weather. These tyres perform very well, better than my previous tyres which included continental, bridgestones and Michelin. The ride and comfort is also greatly improved even with the XL rating which is a bonus, I haven't experienced tramlining or pulling through ruts in lorry lanes and the tyres are very responsive at all speeds. Considering the price I'm happy for them to wear faster and ensure I don't have aging tyres on the vehicle.

I have to recommend them for anybody not racing all the time, and not running silly power. I'm an aggressive driver, but fluid and smooth, and I have a heavy and torquey car so that tyres are definitely tested hard. I've pushed them more than I was previously comfortable with and they keep excelling. The only test I've missed is the snow, but I fully expect to run winter tyres again so am not worried. And the freezing temperatures haven't worried the tyres yet, even when I was skating out to the car in the morning.
1 | - tyre reviewed on March 2, 2015
Given 27% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Punto 1.2 8v (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 10 average miles
The road noise from these Lingalongs are so bad that you think your wheel bearings are shot-deafening!!
1 | - tyre reviewed on February 15, 2015
Given 42% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 320D M Sport (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
driving the m sport 320d bmw 2011 made for 2 years now in Cyprus with 4 Michelin pilot sport run flat. amazing tires in highways and feels so safe in high speeds ( 170 km per hour ) amazing handling and excellent in cornering and in sporty driving. due to the stiff suspension of my car and with the combination of the stiff side walls of the run flats, driving in my town with those nasty roads we have here is not good. due to the wear of the 2 front tires, i decided not to have runflats so i put in front 2 linglong green max 225 40 18. these tires are so soft and driving in town with normal speed are wonderful. smooth drive and smooth steering wheel and absorbing vibration of the nasty roads very good and also i get one liter per 100km fuel economy more. then i tested them in sporty driving. in cornering and in round abouts with higher speed are under steering, loosing grip, the light of traction control coming on and the feeling of the handling is very bad. then i tested them in high way with maximum 170km per hour. the handling was VERY BAD and i felt very unsafe. these tires are excellent in town driving under normal speed, even in the high way under normal speed, max ( 110 km ) but NO WAY for sporty driving. my tests was made on dry roads with ambient temperature 20 degrees c. tomorrow i will replace them loosing 140 euro for these 2 tires. i will try 2 Michelin pilot sport 3 non runflat 160 euro each, so the brand will be the same with the rear runflat tires i have and i will do again the sporty driving test and i will get back here to share my review. i hope i helped...
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 8, 2015
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo T5R Estate (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
This is the second time I've had th a these fitted to my car...I'm very happy with them...grip in wet is super and good in dry too....you cannot get better at this price point
0 | - tyre reviewed on January 28, 2015
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Audi 1.8T Quattro (225/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
1000 miles done, was very wary at first when these arrived i even thought about sending them back as having previous linglongs on another vehicle i swore never to buy again!i stay in the country so full of all weather road conditions with the usual twist n turns!read the reviews and thought il give these a go! i drive an Audi TT quattro and i have to say these tyres have never failed to please in the wet there good in the dry there good, took a chance and pushed them to lets just say to well above the limit and very impressed they just seem to grip very well!cant fault these tyres one bit for price,grip,noise ect i would recommend these tyres before paying out double the price for brand names def buy these with confidence!
1 | - tyre reviewed on December 27, 2014
Given 46% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Leon FR+ (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,600 easy going miles
Just awful, cant wait to get rid of them. Very poor grip when cold. I daren't push them in the wet. Came on the car when bought from a franchise garage. I think the the term is ditch finders, they may ok during warmer months but in the col don't bother.
0 | - tyre reviewed on November 6, 2014