Linglong Green Max

Progressiveness 72%
Linglong Green Max

The Linglong Green Max is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 25 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 195,552 miles driven.

245/35 R20 95Y XL   E B 72
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Linglong Green Max. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Linglong Green Max Reviews

Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Yaris (175/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 80,000 spirited miles
When I bought my used 2001 Toyota Yaris/Echo from a Toyota dealer, they fitted new tyres to the front. I was aghast to see they were cheap and nasty Chinese Linglongs. Three days later, after finding my light, fwd hatch was excessively tail-happy, I ditched the reputable brand rears and fitted matching Green Maxes. My weekly commute is 100km (600 miles) on a mix of country roads, highways and a winding, narrow 15km hill pass which goes from sea level to 555m. The car is driven quickly on the challenging hill road and in nearly three years of driving, 130,000km (80,000 miles) in total, I have not had a single fright with these tyres. Terrific grip and progression, dry and wet. The only arguable fault is they wear quicker than most tyres - but I have stuck with the brand unhesitatingly because a bit of extra wear, on a very cheap tyre, is a tiny price to pay for the reassuring grip. I can't vouch for them on big cars, but on lightweight hatches these are an excellent tyre at any price and an absurd bargain given their low price. And to reiterate, my car is driven briskly.
3 | - tyre reviewed on May 1, 2016
Given 27% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Punto 1.2 8v (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 10 average miles
The road noise from these Lingalongs are so bad that you think your wheel bearings are shot-deafening!!
1 | - tyre reviewed on February 15, 2015
Given 85% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo s60 D5 (163) (205/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Another sceptical buyer, I went off the review from a fellow Volvo driver and advice from my garage that these tyres perform beyond their price. Well they do! Done about 1000miles in a week or so, through cold, warm, wet and dry weather. These tyres perform very well, better than my previous tyres which included continental, bridgestones and Michelin. The ride and comfort is also greatly improved even with the XL rating which is a bonus, I haven't experienced tramlining or pulling through ruts in lorry lanes and the tyres are very responsive at all speeds. Considering the price I'm happy for them to wear faster and ensure I don't have aging tyres on the vehicle.

I have to recommend them for anybody not racing all the time, and not running silly power. I'm an aggressive driver, but fluid and smooth, and I have a heavy and torquey car so that tyres are definitely tested hard. I've pushed them more than I was previously comfortable with and they keep excelling. The only test I've missed is the snow, but I fully expect to run winter tyres again so am not worried. And the freezing temperatures haven't worried the tyres yet, even when I was skating out to the car in the morning.
1 | - tyre reviewed on March 2, 2015

Latest Linglong Green Max Reviews

Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 607 (235/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 22,000 average miles
Bought 4 new tyres for my 607 2.2 hdi because of the German test
I was looking for a silent cheap tyre.
I life in the south of France and commute 140 km a day on the highway.
Don't care to much about grip because the highway is strait.
And since it is almost never wet I could not be bordered with that neither.

A nice silent and comfy tyre.
Nice feedback about grip, there is on corner near Aix en Provence where you can test this and it stays stable until high speed.
Tyre wear is more than expected but did a 30k and still 4mm left.
The only problem is that 2 out of 4 are unround.
So I had the balanced at least 5 times and finally changed one rim but still rubbish
Ordered 2 new ones and hope they are round otherwise the supplier is in trouble.
I would recommend these tyres since the are 60 euro a piece and the next silent tyre in this dimension is at least 90 euro.
But check it they are round otherwise you can lose the price advantage at the balancing shop.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 2, 2016
3 | - tyre reviewed on May 1, 2016
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Dodge SRT4 Neon (185/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 12,000 spirited miles
These tires are just fine. They make a good substitute for the A brand tires at half the price. The one person in these reviews who calls them outright dangerous is either a crap driver or just intentionally trying to make the cheaper tires look bad as this person claims to have driven a whopping 10 miles.
1 | - tyre reviewed on November 21, 2015
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Jaguar X Type 2.0D S (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
had linglongs before so wasn't worried when I bought a car with them on the front, my problem is the previous owner had them fitted last year but obviously run them soft as inner and outer edges have worn down further than I would like. grip at my pressures is great wet or dry and with low tyre noise, the lifespan of them obviously has been compromised with running at lower pressure but they have been on just less than a year with average mileage but iam having them changed soon.
0 | - tyre reviewed on April 30, 2015