Maxxis MA Z4S Victra

Progressiveness 80%
Maxxis MA Z4S Victra

The Maxxis MA Z4S Victra is a High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 218,400 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxxis MA Z4S Victra
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Maxxis MA Z4S Victra. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Maxxis MA Z4S Victra Reviews

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile 9.3 SS (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
Not as silent as a KUMHO KU31, and feels bit heavy, like a reebok classics, not a skechers gorun :)
1 | - tyre reviewed on May 15, 2015

Latest Maxxis MA Z4S Victra Reviews

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a MINI Cooper S (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I went to check Maxxis after a friend recomendation, they are really great, I could compare this with the Bridgestone Potenza. Simply great.

Also I drove with the terrible Pirelli Runflats for a while,and

This Maxxis are better!, great grip and excellent wear.
0 | - tyre reviewed on September 22, 2015
1 | - tyre reviewed on May 15, 2015
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Audi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 42,000 spirited miles
I have driven a lot of performance tires on some very sophisticated cars and have found the MA-Z4S to be the most impressive tires !!!!
-1 | - tyre reviewed on October 30, 2013
Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Fit (Jazz) (205/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
For the price, and even taking the price out of the equation, this is a great all around tire. There are no freezing temps in my area or snow so I can't comment on that. But wet and dry traction is good and predictable! The ride comfort is pretty decent for a fairly low profile (205/50/15) and they have stayed pretty quiet.

Unfortunately I decided to use these at a racetrack and while things started out GREAT, they quickly overheated and begin to chunk and fall apart. It's my fault as I've done this to a set of All-Seasons before. But before that happened, I've taken them on some INTENSE mountain roads and even a few autocross courses and it held up to the short bursts of abuse beautifully! I think my next pair of tires will be Z4S's again! But this time I'm going to bump it up to 225/50/15 in hopes of more grip and more heat resistance!
0 | - tyre reviewed on August 28, 2013
Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo S80 T6 (225/50 R17 W) on mostly town for 50,000 average miles
No matter what they claim for an all weather tire, these are the worst tire for snow. We were told that these are great ALL WEATHER tires, when it snows we park the Volvo until the roads are plowed. The old worn out tires were better. Buy these if you live in the south but pass if you live in the north or midwest.
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 13, 2013