Maxxis MA Z4S Victra

Show all: Maxxis tyres, Passenger Car All Season High Performance tyres
The Maxxis MA Z4S Victra is a High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 13 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 212,400 miles driven.

Maxxis MA Z4S Victra

75%

79%

85%

Maxxis MA Z4S Victra Reviews

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Audi (225-45-17-)
I have driven a lot of performance tires on some very sophisticated cars and have found the MA-Z4S to be the most impressive tires !!!!
tyre reviewed on October 30, 2013
Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Fit (Jazz) (205-50-15-)
For the price, and even taking the price out of the equation, this is a great all around tire. There are no freezing temps in my area or snow so I can't comment on that. But wet and dry traction is good and predictable! The ride comfort is pretty decent for a fairly low profile (205/50/15) and they have stayed pretty quiet.

Unfortunately I decided to use these at a racetrack and while things started out GREAT, they quickly overheated and begin to chunk and fall apart. It's my fault as I've done this to a set of All-Seasons before. But before that happened, I've taken them on some INTENSE mountain roads and even a few autocross courses and it held up to the short bursts of abuse beautifully! I think my next pair of tires will be Z4S's again! But this time I'm going to bump it up to 225/50/15 in hopes of more grip and more heat resistance!
tyre reviewed on August 28, 2013
Looking to buy the Maxxis MA Z4S Victra? Click here to search for the best price for the Maxxis MA Z4S Victra or any other tyre.

Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo S80 T6 (225-50-17-W)
Driving on mostly town for 50,000 average miles
No matter what they claim for an all weather tire, these are the worst tire for snow. We were told that these are great ALL WEATHER tires, when it snows we park the Volvo until the roads are plowed. The old worn out tires were better. Buy these if you live in the south but pass if you live in the north or midwest.
tyre reviewed on February 13, 2013
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 535d msport touring (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 12,000 spirited miles
Best budget tyre I've ever had, even works ok in snow. Very good feedback in wet weather and wear is about average.
tyre reviewed on December 11, 2012
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Colt (195-45-16-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
Just purchased 2 of these tyres for the front of my Mitsubishi Colt which replaced a pair of Infinty 05 not very good at all these tyres in the cold!

The confidence while driving in winter conditions is like chalk and cheese! The Maxxis tyres had their first snow test today and all, I can say they are excellent for grip. I have reassurance on cold wet surfuces and gripping in the snow. Going to purchase a pair for the rear now. Have to see how they wear down though. Recommend.
tyre reviewed on December 5, 2012
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Audi a6 avant 3.0 tdi s line (225-50-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 200 spirited miles
Previously on Continentals Sport Contact 2 , been very happy with casual driving and occasional wild moment of going crazy and squeezing everything that factory gave me. Tried these Maxxis tyres and within minutes i gain a lot of confidence, they stick to the road so well in dry and wet conditions! Amazing tyre all round i would say they as gd as the contis for fraction of a price! The only down side is that they r a little louder not much. Def recommend these tyres!!!!
tyre reviewed on September 11, 2012
Given 66% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 520d (225-45-17-)
These are a good budget tyre, better than average for the price. I replaced my supplied run flats on my BMW 520d. On leaving the tyre centre the traction light came on, I had given the car the beans. I put it down to the stickers still attached to threads. The tyres perform well smooth comfortable and relatively quiet, but for the odd occasion when the abs engages on an entheusastic breaking or on a tight bend they would hop a bit. Wet driving appears satisfactory, however I would be reluctant to push them too far. These small slip ups make me question the tyres intregrety in an emergency situation. All in all a good budget tyre for standard safe road driving, but not for on or over the edge styles.
tyre reviewed on September 9, 2012
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio 182 Cup Pack (225-45-17-)
very good tyres especially for the price! given these tyres a good testing in all conditions and they perform excellently! only reason I bought these was because the Hankook V12 evo's went up massively in price in my size so was looking for a tyre that performs well without breaking my wallet at the same time! very good feed back even in the wet, very progressive and they give you plenty of warning that you are driving like a spanner well before they let go traction wise. very impressed with these indeed.

only found one downside that is now that they are getting low around 3mm they are a little noiser and the grip is slightly less now in the wet,greasy weather but I can live with that after the abuse they have taken!
tyre reviewed on April 20, 2012
Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Fabia vRS (205-45-16-)
These tyres really do not get on with the fabia vrs. Good idea with the wall of the tyre as it protects your rims & in fairness they do perform well but for a very small window of time. Be warned
tyre reviewed on March 2, 2012
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a MINI Cooper S (215-35-18-)
A Fansastic tyre in all conditions fitted to my MINI Cooper S, superb grip never let go even when giving plenty of stick and at rediculous speeds!!
would i buy again 100% i reccommend these to everyone.

Follow me in the mini challenge!!
tyre reviewed on June 7, 2011

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: