Nexen N Blue 4 Season

The Nexen N Blue 4 Season is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 22,800 miles driven.

2018 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 8th of 12 tyres

• Positive - Short braking and good cornering in the snow, low noise, good price to performance ratio.
  • Negative - Limited aquaplaning results, understeer in the dry and wet, high rolling resistance.

2018 27 All Season Tyre Shootout - 8th of 27 tyres

2018 AMS All Season Tyre Test - 4th of 9 tyres

• Positive - Good traction on snow and good in the dry and wet, excellent value
  • Negative - Slightly weak aquaplaning result and poor steering precision in the wet
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nexen N Blue 4 Season

Questions and Answers for the Nexen N Blue 4 Season

2017-12-28 - I have 2 of these tyres on order. Until I can afford another 2 would you recommend fitting them to the front or rear of a standard front wheel drive car? The other axle will have summer tyres on. What's left of the continental eco contact 2. Approx 4/5mm tread.

Traditional advice is always put the newer tyres on the rear axle, which helps the car keep an understeer balance rather than an oversteer balance, and wears the older tyres out more quickly. In this case, this is what I would do.

Top Nexen N Blue 4 Season Review

Given 77% while driving a Chevrolet Lacetti (195/55 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
These tyres are a replacement for the original Hankook tyres that came with the vehicle (Chevrolet Lacetti purchased from new) which were excellent and have lasted 75K km. This is our second car and family workhorse used by several members of the family daily, we use a 7 seater for family transport and towing. So while we like the car, its run on a budget and I had no intention of buying separate winter and summer tyres. I explained the situation and he suggested all weather Vredsteins at some astronomical price per corner, he left to take a call and the young fitter recommended these at half the price.

Grip in all conditions is more than adequate for this vehicle, the extremely muddy lane where we go to walk the dogs is no longer a gamble with the worn Hankook summer tyres and I am confident that the coming snow will not be either. I have noticed that there has been a substantial reduction in tyre noise. I have had the car from new so that noise was just how it had always been. I will see how they fair over the winter but as it stands I will replace the 7 seater with the same tyres for the price.
66 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2017

Latest Nexen N Blue 4 Season Reviews

Have you driven on the Nexen N Blue 4 Season tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the N Blue 4 Season.

Given 83% while driving a Peugeot 407 4 door sedan 2.0 petrol (215/60 R16 H) on mostly town for 800 average miles
Good light tires with great grip wet, dry or snow once they had 200miles break-in. Road feedback is limited though, first miles leave you doubting the tire, but this improves once they break-in.
Comfort is improved, compound is on the soft side. Tires are much better than my old Falken ZE-912, although they are so soft I have my doubts as to durability. No doubt regarding winter grip, wet or snow - it is great and so is the tire. Dry is not bad either, but the tire gives you more comfort than feel for the road.
19 - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2017
Looking for the best all season tyre? Watch this video!

66 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2017