Autogrip F107

Progressiveness 37%
Autogrip F107

The Autogrip F107 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 118 tyre reviews averaging 43% over 881,261 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Autogrip F107
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Autogrip F107
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Autogrip F107. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Autogrip F107 Reviews

Given 42% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A5 2.0TFSI Quattro (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Brilliant tyre if in the wet you are amused by wheelspin, sliding around and ESP systems going crazy. Fine in the dry but downright dangerous in the wet. You effectively are forced to drive everywhere at the pace of your stereotypical 80 year old Rover driver in order to make safe progress.

Had these tyres on the rear of my car for approximately 8 months, car has always been extremely tail happy in the wet which I found puzzling for an AWD car. It was only when my front tyres needed replacing and I moved these Autogrips to the front did I realise how shocking they are. My previous front tyres were absolutely nothing special at all but I got caught out a few times plowing into the opposite lane driving at my normal driving speed after moving these to the front. You do not have to be driving like a maniac for these to slide, it's genuinely impressive that they managed to make a tyre this awful and is still legal. When they were on the back of my car I've no doubt people have seen me sliding around thinking I'm the local boy racer when in reality I'm just trying to get to my destination.

Positives are they are fairly quiet, and don't seem to have worn down at all since fitting them. I suppose if you were doing motorway driving (and only motorway driving) they would probably be fine if you really can't afford another £20 a corner for something decent.

In short, they are great if you want the excitement of near death expreiences every time it rains, not so great if you like being able to keep up with traffic without crashing.
2 | - tyre reviewed on June 13, 2016

Latest Autogrip F107 Reviews

Given 51% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall (235/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
We run 3 rear drive cars which are used on road and track. One car has these tyres fitted. The car can only go out on the track in totally dry conditions, whereupon good competitive speed can be achieved but still with rear wheel burnout above 200bhp. In the wet on public roads at 20mph , in neutral gear, the car can go into oversteer. Conclusion good tyres for drifting off the public highway. Dangerous on the public highway in anything but dry. In my opinion only suitable road with a great deal of care and skill !
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 30, 2016
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Avensis (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 miles
I see a lot of negative feedback about this tyres I own a Toyota avensis and had my tyres changed recently,originally I used 215/50/17 but I bought the Autogrip Grip 200 in 225/45/17 and what a smooth and comfortable drive. Wet or dry conditions the tyres brake like a gem. Will definitely buy them again once they worn out. Am in Africa by the way,RSA.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 19, 2016

2 | - tyre reviewed on June 13, 2016
Volvo v70 D5 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
These combined with some Fullrun tyres on the front (I tried switching them around but always the same tyre on the same axle) show them to be a truly dreadful tyre with very poor wet weather performance. My car came with these, fitted by the previous owner for whom "a tyre is a tyre": wrong.

Fitted to a torquey car, these had negligible wet grip and couldn't put any power down at all: junctions became a nightmare and cornering grip was dreadful. They would even lose traction accelerating at 60mph in the wet. I am no boy racer, driving a Volvo V70 D5 but these tyres are borderline dangerous regardless of how light-footed you are.

I am not of the 'must buy premium' persuasion and regularly use Hankook and Barum tyres - these are a different matter. Regardless of price, no sane person would compromise safety to the extent that these 'black circles of death' ask you to.

At the risk of repeating, I am not heavy footed or a boy racer and I 'drive to the conditions': these tyres are however, bordering on dangerous. You have been warned.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 5, 2016
Given 21% (breakdown) while driving a MINI Cooper S (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
AUTOGRIP ON CAR, AUTOCAR REPLACE!
THESE SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM SALE, HOW THEY ARE ALLOWED TO BE SOLD ARE BEYOND ME. THESE ARE DEATH RINGS, IF THERE IS ANY KIND OF DAMP ON THE GROUND AND YOU WILL BE DICING WITH DEATH, REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH LINGLONG GREENMAX 100 TIMES BETTER
0 | - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2016