Autogrip F107

Show all: Autogrip tyres, Passenger Car Summer High Performance tyres
The Autogrip F107 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 90 tyre reviews averaging 45% over 745,261 miles driven.

Autogrip F107

59%

51%

30%

Autogrip F107 Reviews

Given 30% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Omega 2.2D (225-45-17-)
These are not good tyres. I would suggest that those who state that any tyre can be made to spin have completely missed the point. Too much driver attention is directed towards controlling the tyres limited grip and their limit is passed well within normal road speeds. There are much better tyres available within the same price range. Avoid these.
tyre reviewed on August 22, 2014
Given 26% (breakdown) while driving a MINI Cooper (205-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 5,000 average miles
to the clowns that think these tyres are good yous should be shot.
No grip what so ever in the wet. If you want to crash then buy a set
tyre reviewed on August 8, 2014
Looking to buy the Autogrip F107? Click here to search for the best price for the Autogrip F107 or any other tyre.

Given 44% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi FTO (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 1,000 spirited miles
These tyres were on the first FTO I brought. In the dry they weren't too bad, but in the wet it was like driving on ice. Car would wheel spin when moving off, braking was shocking as wheels would just lock up. These tyres are dangerous in the wet, avoid at all cost. The people giving these tyres decent reviews have obviously never had decent tyres.
tyre reviewed on July 22, 2014
Given 34% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225-45-17-)
Absolutely deadly.
These were on the front of my Honda Civic Type R when I bought it.
The weather was good when I bought my car, so I didn't realise quite how lethal the tyres were until I pulled out of a T-junction in the wet... I was literally spinning the wheels in every gear up to 4th before it eventually got traction - and this was not a one-off.
In dry conditions, they are OK-ish, and as some else said, they are acceptable when warmed up, but I genuinely don't think this tyre should be sold in any country where it rains!!
DO NOT BUY THIS TYRE.
tyre reviewed on June 22, 2014
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 307 (205-50-17-W)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I think some people need driving lessons, you can get any tyre to slide in the wet if you try. There is not a lot wrong with Autogrip tyres, I have 4 205/50/17s on my Peugeot 307 2.0 HDI and they are as good as any tyre that's been fitted before if driven sensibly,tyres are only as good as the driver.
tyre reviewed on June 4, 2014
Given 41% (breakdown) while driving a MG ZT 135+ CDTi (225-45-18-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
To the reviewer stating there's nothing wrong with these tyres, you must drive a 1.0L on dry straight roads all day!
I bought a set of wheels that came with these tyres. All 6mm tread. At the time it was dry and the tyres were not too bad. But to my surprise one wet and windy day, I was able to spin my front wheels in 2nd and 3rd gear! These tyres are not made for wet. They are poor. Road noise is also very bad due to these Chinese death rings being so hard.

Would I buy again? No way.
tyre reviewed on May 26, 2014
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn berlingo (185-65-15-H)
Driving on mostly country roads for 20 spirited miles
Absolutely nothing wrong with these tyres. They're cheap, last a long time, and work perfectly well. People who give them a bad rating obviously can not drive very well.
tyre reviewed on May 7, 2014
Given 61% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type R (215-45-17-)
Driving on track for 600 spirited miles
I used these on a civic type r ep3 on track days, lol. The rubber compound is really hard, which explains the very poor wet grip. But they do hang on in the dry, they are actually OK once they're warm. I'm usually one of the faster hot hatches on track days, and the instructors laugh when I show them the £45 Kwik fit specials. The rubber compound is perfect for dry tracks, forget it if it's damp. Just don't go out.
They do however squeal very loudly, so loud in fact I was pulled in :)
Fit to a road car, forget it, but cheap track dry rubber, hmmmmmmmm.
tyre reviewed on April 28, 2014
Given 61% (breakdown) while driving a BMW E36 323se (225-40-18-)
These tyres were on my car when I bought it from a private seller who stated that as it was his wife's car, and she used it for school runs etc, that he maintained the car well etc. I can only think that he took the decent tyres off before I got the car, and left me with these banana skins.
Living in the Lake District I have plenty of wet weather and winding roads to negotiate....I think the old lady in the black circles ad must have had these on her e36, great for drifting on an empty road....SUICIDE BY RUBBER in any other circumstance.
I do not recommend these for rear wheel drive cars at all, drive on bare rims as opposed to using these seriously. I have lost grip countless times sub 30mph on bends, roundabouts manhole covers etc. The only saving grace of these is they last forever, I I often wondered what happens to the old plastic soldiers...I think they use them to make these.
tyre reviewed on April 17, 2014
Given 36% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fiesta ST (205-40-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
These tyres are completely awful. I have them on a 05 fiesta ST the tyres came with the car but they will be coming off as soon as possible. On dry roads they can't put down any power so my acceleration is a fight of throttle control trying to prevent wheel spin. Today on wet roads twice the car has slid out at the back end at junctions. These tyres are simply dangerous!
tyre reviewed on April 7, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: