Autogrip F107

Show all: Autogrip tyres, Passenger Car Summer High Performance tyres
The Autogrip F107 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 103 tyre reviews averaging 43% over 852,461 miles driven.

Autogrip F107

58%

49%

29%

Autogrip F107 Reviews

Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Astra H OPC (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 35,000 spirited miles
I HAVE HAD THE TYRES A FEW TIMES ON MY CAR AND ON MY WIFES CAR THE TYRES ARE GREAT FOR THE PRICES U PAY FROM THEM. AND I DRIVE A 2.0L TURBO COUPE
THERE IS ALOT OF POWER AND I HAVE GREAT GRIP ON THE ROAD. PEOPLE CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT I DO RECOMMEND THEM
tyre reviewed on August 12, 2015
Given 21% (breakdown) while driving a MG ZR (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
Bought these tires a few weeks back, going against reading the bad reviews on this very website as I thought "how bad can they be?, they must be eu approved". Well how EXTREMELY wrong I was.

I had driven no less then 20 miles on these tyres fitted to the rear of my vehicle. Gripped fine in the dry, absolutely fine. As soon as there was rain it was like driving on ice.

One day I was coming home from work, took a corner I have took multiple times over the last few years before at my usual speed in wet conditions. These tires gave way, shot my rear end into a mad sliding frenzy, snapped back and shot my car the total wrong way. I ended up hitting a 2ft barrier, on the wrong side of the road. My car was a total write off, front end fully smashed in. I am extremely angry but I have no one to blame but myself for ignoring advice. These tires are NOT safe at all.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not buy or fit these death traps to any vehicle, especially with children, luckily I was okay. Shame about my car. I have pictures of my vehicle and these tires fitted to the rear should anyone want to see what these tires do. NEVER AGAIN.

email me at k.bowler1@ntlworld.com should you wish to see. Thanks
tyre reviewed on July 9, 2015
Looking to buy the Autogrip F107? Click here to search for the best price for the Autogrip F107 or any other tyre.

Given 38% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile Vector Sport (225-45-17-)
Never again!!
tyre reviewed on March 30, 2015
Given 17% (breakdown) while driving a Ford MONDEO (225-40-18-W)
Driving on mostly motorways for 1,000 average miles
I can only agree with the majority of comments about this tyre on here. Only fit these to your car if you don't actually want to dive it safely! They should be removed from sale.

Just thrown them away and fitted some decent Kumhos
tyre reviewed on January 10, 2015
Given 23% (breakdown) while driving a Jaguar S Type 2.7D (225-45-17-)
AUTOGRIP , AUTOSLIP, AUTOCRASH, AUTODIE

Put a pair of these on the rear of an S type Jaguar. They turned a responsive, corner hugging, driving pleasure into an unpredictable series of near death experiences.

If it rains, get the bus.

tyre reviewed on November 22, 2014
Given 10% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mondeo 130 TDCi Zetec (225-45-18-W)
Fitted tchem to Mondeo MK3 2.0 TDCi, front wheels spinning even in dry conditio. Sqeaking in car parks. USELESS - Do NOT buythose tyres. If you want cheap good quality tyres go for: Kumho or Goodrich. Not as cheap but works excellent in dry and wet conditions.
tyre reviewed on November 10, 2014
Given 15% (breakdown) while driving a MINI Cooper S (205-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 100 average miles
I have driven all kinds of sports and performance vehicles and can safely say I can handle them I bought a Mini Cooper S with 205/45/17s on and on returning home with the car came off an island in damp conditions at 25mph tops on a left hand bend. It seemed like the right rear wheel lifted off the road and chucked the mini round nearly 180 degrees so quickly it was mad. I managed to get it back to 90 but by then I'd hit the mud on the verge and no chance of getting it back and slammed into a lampost. Luckily avoiding the 30ft drop into a car park below. Couldn't for the life worked out what had happened until I read all the reviews on these tyres. This needs investigating as there is no way these tyres should be allowed on the road they are more than lethal and how anybody passed them as safe is unreal! I've then gone back in 2 other minis in the same road conditions and no problems whatsoever, can't stress enough how much to avoid these tyres like the plague!!!
tyre reviewed on November 9, 2014
Given 0% (breakdown) while driving a Renault (225-45-17-)
I brought a set of autogrip tyres for my Renault Clio 172. They were the worst experience of all the time I been driving. Went around a bend doing 25mph and the front went out on me crashed my car into a curb now I need a new alloy. The tyres only lasted 2000k I couldn't drive more than 40mph in the wet. I will never buy these tyres again and I will be advising people not buy them. So what I am saying is they are dangerous and sh#t.
tyre reviewed on October 26, 2014
Given 25% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf V5 (205-55-16-)
Utterly appaling tyres. I've driven around on some rubbish in my twenty two years on the road but these ditchfinders take the crown as the worst.

People, be warned - THESE TYRES ARE LETHAL. THEY ARE AN ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN.

I bought a V5 Golf in really nice condition albeit with a galactic mileage on it (150k+) and a worn suspension. On the test drive I figured it wanted some shocks as on a damp roundabout about less than twenty mph, the tail was out. This is a front wheel drive car remember. I've learned to drive well within the limits of them but in the next week they're coming off despite having tons of tread on them. I'll ask that they're destroyed too as I don't beleive they should be fitted to cars and left for drivers of average ability to find their very low limits of grip by chance with their kids in the car.

DANGEROUS
PLEASE AVOID!
tyre reviewed on October 7, 2014
Given 40% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda Mx5 2008 (225-45-17-W)
Driving on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
Awful. I have a MX-5 and if it wasn't for the traction control id be dead in the wet. Anything other than 100% dry condition and you have no grip, I've accidentally had the rear end out at 15mph!!! I'm not a fast driver and these should not be legal. Now its coming in to winter these are getting replaced with something that actually grips in the wet. I've driven racing slicks in the wet and they are on par with them. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!
tyre reviewed on September 29, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with cartyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Search by Tyre Size: