Autogrip F107

Progressiveness 36%
Autogrip F107

The Autogrip F107 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 116 tyre reviews averaging 42% over 876,261 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Autogrip F107
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Autogrip F107
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Autogrip F107. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Autogrip F107 Reviews

Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Avensis (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 miles
I see a lot of negative feedback about this tyres I own a Toyota avensis and had my tyres changed recently,originally I used 215/50/17 but I bought the Autogrip Grip 200 in 225/45/17 and what a smooth and comfortable drive. Wet or dry conditions the tyres brake like a gem. Will definitely buy them again once they worn out. Am in Africa by the way,RSA.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 19, 2016
Given 42% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A5 2.0TFSI Quattro (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Brilliant tyre if in the wet you are amused by wheelspin, sliding around and ESP systems going crazy. Fine in the dry but downright dangerous in the wet. You effectively are forced to drive everywhere at the pace of your stereotypical 80 year old Rover driver in order to make safe progress.

Had these tyres on the rear of my car for approximately 8 months, car has always been extremely tail happy in the wet which I found puzzling for an AWD car. It was only when my front tyres needed replacing and I moved these Autogrips to the front did I realise how shocking they are. My previous front tyres were absolutely nothing special at all but I got caught out a few times plowing into the opposite lane driving at my normal driving speed after moving these to the front. You do not have to be driving like a maniac for these to slide, it's genuinely impressive that they managed to make a tyre this awful and is still legal. When they were on the back of my car I've no doubt people have seen me sliding around thinking I'm the local boy racer when in reality I'm just trying to get to my destination.

Positives are they are fairly quiet, and don't seem to have worn down at all since fitting them. I suppose if you were doing motorway driving (and only motorway driving) they would probably be fine if you really can't afford another £20 a corner for something decent.

In short, they are great if you want the excitement of near death expreiences every time it rains, not so great if you like being able to keep up with traffic without crashing.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 13, 2016
Volvo v70 D5 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
These combined with some Fullrun tyres on the front (I tried switching them around but always the same tyre on the same axle) show them to be a truly dreadful tyre with very poor wet weather performance. My car came with these, fitted by the previous owner for whom "a tyre is a tyre": wrong.

Fitted to a torquey car, these had negligible wet grip and couldn't put any power down at all: junctions became a nightmare and cornering grip was dreadful. They would even lose traction accelerating at 60mph in the wet. I am no boy racer, driving a Volvo V70 D5 but these tyres are borderline dangerous regardless of how light-footed you are.

I am not of the 'must buy premium' persuasion and regularly use Hankook and Barum tyres - these are a different matter. Regardless of price, no sane person would compromise safety to the extent that these 'black circles of death' ask you to.

At the risk of repeating, I am not heavy footed or a boy racer and I 'drive to the conditions': these tyres are however, bordering on dangerous. You have been warned.
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 5, 2016
Given 21% (breakdown) while driving a MINI Cooper S (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
AUTOGRIP ON CAR, AUTOCAR REPLACE!
THESE SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM SALE, HOW THEY ARE ALLOWED TO BE SOLD ARE BEYOND ME. THESE ARE DEATH RINGS, IF THERE IS ANY KIND OF DAMP ON THE GROUND AND YOU WILL BE DICING WITH DEATH, REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH LINGLONG GREENMAX 100 TIMES BETTER
0 | - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2016
Ford (195/70 R15) on mostly town for 1,000 easy going miles
These tires are NOT safe at all.
1 | - tyre reviewed on March 24, 2016
Ford (195/70 R15) on mostly town for 1,000 easy going miles
These tires are NOT safe at all.
-1 | - tyre reviewed on March 23, 2016
Given 20% (breakdown) while driving a Rover 75 (215/55 R16) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
I bought the car in 2015 with these tyres on the back and Autogrip p308 on the front. Driving reasonably on wet corner in a housing estate, the rear let go instantly with terrifying fishtailing 3 or 4 times until back under control. Luckily there was nothing coming the other way and no parked vehicles. I swapped the f107 for some quality tyres and have had no further problems, including no problems with the Autoslip/autogrip tyres on the front. Do not buy!
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 27, 2016
Given 22% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 100 miles
Do not put these on your car if you want to live they just grip in the dry if you don't push to hard and in the wet don't even pick your car keys up take the bus it's alot safer there like being on an ice rink we them no grip atol
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 24, 2016
Given 23% (breakdown) while driving a Ford transit (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Can believe how bad these tyres are, have them on the rear of my transit truck, been a truck dont really notice any problems on a dry road but on a wet road these tyres are completely useless, anything more than gentle braking they lock up and go into a skid , if it wasn't for fack I have couple of decent tyres on the the front I would have probably crashed by now! The ironic thing is , is I replaced my old tyres which wer remoulds on the back so it would be safer, should not have bothered as the remoulds were a 100% better than these auto grip rubbish! Spent over 200 pounds on 4 tyres, waste of money! Goin to go out by some premium brand tyres now as I value my life! Hope this review helps others guys out there!
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 20, 2016
Given 34% (breakdown) while driving a (235/35 R19 W) on for 0 miles
I drive a 2006 WRX Subaru in short I had to put it on my car 235/35/19 was also assured that this was well worth the money I have spent on it ( like I said I had to ) First I thought it was because the tyres were still new and had to be run in like most or all tyres need to be so I took I easy for +/- 800 km the car was very twitchy when changing direction and I love to push corners very hard the first really hard corner I took I almost scared my self s$#t l#$s because I was all over the road I'm not a F1 driver but I can handel my self behind the wheel of my car and YES these tyres are s$#t
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 8, 2016