Autogrip F107

Show all: Autogrip tyres, Passenger Car Summer High Performance tyres
The Autogrip F107 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 82 tyre reviews averaging 45% over 729,641 miles driven.

Autogrip F107

57%

51%

29%

Autogrip F107 Reviews

Given 61% (breakdown) while driving a BMW E36 323se (225-40-18-)
These tyres were on my car when I bought it from a private seller who stated that as it was his wife's car, and she used it for school runs etc, that he maintained the car well etc. I can only think that he took the decent tyres off before I got the car, and left me with these banana skins.
Living in the Lake District I have plenty of wet weather and winding roads to negotiate....I think the old lady in the black circles ad must have had these on her e36, great for drifting on an empty road....SUICIDE BY RUBBER in any other circumstance.
I do not recommend these for rear wheel drive cars at all, drive on bare rims as opposed to using these seriously. I have lost grip countless times sub 30mph on bends, roundabouts manhole covers etc. The only saving grace of these is they last forever, I I often wondered what happens to the old plastic soldiers...I think they use them to make these.
tyre reviewed on April 17, 2014
Given 36% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fiesta ST (205-40-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
These tyres are completely awful. I have them on a 05 fiesta ST the tyres came with the car but they will be coming off as soon as possible. On dry roads they can't put down any power so my acceleration is a fight of throttle control trying to prevent wheel spin. Today on wet roads twice the car has slid out at the back end at junctions. These tyres are simply dangerous!
tyre reviewed on April 7, 2014
Looking to buy the Autogrip F107? Click here to search for the best price for the Autogrip F107 or any other tyre.

Given 21% (breakdown) while driving a BMW (270-40-20-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
I had to have a tyre replaced due to a puncture and this was all the mobile fitter could get. Initially I thought it was fine then I went into a bend in the wet and the car slid sideways and I mounted a bank. I was not going too fast !
This tyre is lethal.
Wear I can't comment on as it lasted 2 weeks before I changed it.
Do yourself a favour and avoid this tyre and there should be a law against this rubbish being sold
tyre reviewed on March 20, 2014
Given 40% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT (205-40-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 7,000 spirited miles
These came fitted to the front of my car when I bought it. I can honestly say I've never driven on a worse tyre. In the 7 months and 7-8000 miles they were fitted, they didn't seem to wear at all, and I'm not surprised as they felt like they were made of solid plastic based on the grip levels they provided. Even at medocre speeds on a dry country road, the front end would start to wash out alarmingly early. On a wet road it was even worse. I had absolutely no faith in them at all! Heavy braking would bring the ABS into play in all conditions. Noise level was average (it's a pretty loud car) and economy was fine, but I wouldn't touch them again because of the low grip levels.

Also, when I came to replace them (swapped for winter tyres) I found, to my horror, that the rubber inside was peeeling and blistering away from the carcass around the sidewalls! This was quite extensive and on both tyres, and I can't help but wonder if it would have eventually lead to a blowout. Neither I nor my tyre fitter have ever seen anything like it. Either way, they both got binned despite having 5+mm of tread left on them.
tyre reviewed on February 14, 2014
Given 36% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda mx 5 (205-50-16-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
Started looking at online forums after a bad experience this weekend. Setting off from traffic lights on a 3 lane roundabout, dry conditions with damp road surface, noticed wheelspin whilst accelerating normally , started turning in to negotiate roundabout and car suddenly spun out, ended up facing the roundabout straddled across two lanes - if there had been any traffic nearby I would now be filling in an accident report!. Checked tyres, all pressures OK etc, parked up and watched several bikes getting round roundabout without incident so no diesel spills etc, I'm a 55 year old experienced driver so can only put this down to poor grip, tyres have only been on the car 2000 miles so are as new, normally only gets used in dry sunny weather, dry grip is good enough for my driving style - will now be buying a decent set of tyres, since I couldn't live with myself if my wife or one of my kids had an accident for the sake of a few hundred pounds worth of tyres. Only recently bought the car and one of its attractions was that the previous owner had just fitted a new set of tyres, with hindsight you don't buy top quality rubber for something up for sale , so lesson learnt.
tyre reviewed on January 27, 2014
Given 33% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 6 (205-55-16-V)
Fuel usage went up by 0.5L per 100 miles when all 4 tyres fitted with these (previous tyres were a mixed group including Michelin/Kuhmo/Pirelli). Braking is very poor on wet country lanes - gives ABS a good workout. Also suffers from increasing tyre noise as they wear down. Front set lasted 20,000 miles and wore more at edges even though pressure remained correct, rear tyres still 4mm+ tread. Cheap, but suffered increased fuel use and higher wear, would go for a better brand in future.
tyre reviewed on January 25, 2014
Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Astra SXi (205-40-17-)
This tyre was in a set of second hand alloys i put on my asta 1.6 sxi 2001.
I was more than happy with the levels of grip and feeling,
the ride was hard but only because of the low profile, I have changed to 45 and it is much better,
These tyres gave a nice sporty feel to my ageing astra,
I would buy again on a budget.
tyre reviewed on January 6, 2014
Given 34% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Celica VVTi 140 (205-50-16-V)
I wouldn't fit these to a wheelbarrow!

What upset me most is the guy who fitted them has a Celica himself!

These were on the back and the tail constantly slid out on bends at 30mph!

Cushions give better road feel.

I soon stripped all four tyres off and went for Vredestein SporTrac 3s all round.

Do not buy these tyres if you love your car. Buy them for someone you hate instead!

tyre reviewed on December 13, 2013
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Buick Park Ave. (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 0 easy going miles
My new auto grip tires are excellent! My car rides like new with these tires.
tyre reviewed on December 11, 2013
Given 18% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 207 GT (215-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 250 average miles
Fitted on the front of a Peugeot 207 GT, no feedback from road at all, the steering was so light it was like driving on glass. Nearly crashed at under 45mph when cornering, front end just slid and nearly went into a ditch. Road was not even properly wet, just a bit of damp from the Lincolnshire fog.
Absoloutely horrible tyres, these were fitted by the dealer and had around 8mm of tread left on them, swopped them for a set of Falken 914 within 2 days which are a hundred times better in terms of feeling & inspiring confidence.
tyre reviewed on December 4, 2013

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with Asda Tyres to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!