Autogrip F107

Progressiveness 37%
Autogrip F107

The Autogrip F107 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 108 tyre reviews averaging 43% over 858,061 miles driven.

Sorry, the Autogrip F107 hasn't been featured in any tyre tests yet

Autogrip F107 Reviews

Given 34% (breakdown) while driving a (235/35 R19 W) on for 0 miles
I drive a 2006 WRX Subaru in short I had to put it on my car 235/35/19 was also assured that this was well worth the money I have spent on it ( like I said I had to ) First I thought it was because the tyres were still new and had to be run in like most or all tyres need to be so I took I easy for +/- 800 km the car was very twitchy when changing direction and I love to push corners very hard the first really hard corner I took I almost scared my self s$#t l#$s because I was all over the road I'm not a F1 driver but I can handel my self behind the wheel of my car and YES these tyres are s$#t
tyre reviewed on February 8, 2016
Given 24% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall (215/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Absolutely rubbish. If it's raining stay at home. Might just get you there in the dry. They were on the car when I bough it and almost brand new. Unbelievable that these can be imported... Life is too valuable to try and save money with these tyres. One near miss to many and got them taken off my Vectra. Avons now fitted with 3 magic words on the side walls: "Made in England".
tyre reviewed on January 8, 2016
Given 23% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 300 average miles
Rubbish in the dry and like driving on ice in the wet. Just bought a second hand 200bhp car and glad I found out what they're like before it cost me a trip into a hedge, or worse.
tyre reviewed on October 13, 2015
Given 31% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall (195/65 R16) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
I have been driving for 30 odd years and never once spun a car - until now. I had a pair of these fitted on the rear of my Astra and was assured by the tyre fitter that they were " pretty good" and " we fit loads of these" well quantity does not equal quality. These are truly shocking in the wet ( and not that great in the dry). I took a large busy island at about 20 in light rain and ended up facing the way I came. No warning, no gradual loss of grip just an uncontrollable slide. DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO BUY THESE, THEY ARE AWFUL. Car was sold shortly after so there is some poor sod yet to find out what a horror show these tyres are. Again DO NOT BUY IF YOU VALUE THE LIFE OF YOURSELF OR YOUR LOVED ONES.
tyre reviewed on October 1, 2015
Given 50% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 325d (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 300 average miles
already on car when I bought it...dry weather no problem... wet weather absolute death trap, at first I thought there must have been some diesel or something spilt on the road...shocking .
tyre reviewed on September 19, 2015
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Astra H OPC (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 35,000 spirited miles
I HAVE HAD THE TYRES A FEW TIMES ON MY CAR AND ON MY WIFES CAR THE TYRES ARE GREAT FOR THE PRICES U PAY FROM THEM. AND I DRIVE A 2.0L TURBO COUPE
THERE IS ALOT OF POWER AND I HAVE GREAT GRIP ON THE ROAD. PEOPLE CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT I DO RECOMMEND THEM
tyre reviewed on August 12, 2015
Given 21% (breakdown) while driving a MG ZR (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
Bought these tires a few weeks back, going against reading the bad reviews on this very website as I thought "how bad can they be?, they must be eu approved". Well how EXTREMELY wrong I was.

I had driven no less then 20 miles on these tyres fitted to the rear of my vehicle. Gripped fine in the dry, absolutely fine. As soon as there was rain it was like driving on ice.

One day I was coming home from work, took a corner I have took multiple times over the last few years before at my usual speed in wet conditions. These tires gave way, shot my rear end into a mad sliding frenzy, snapped back and shot my car the total wrong way. I ended up hitting a 2ft barrier, on the wrong side of the road. My car was a total write off, front end fully smashed in. I am extremely angry but I have no one to blame but myself for ignoring advice. These tires are NOT safe at all.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not buy or fit these death traps to any vehicle, especially with children, luckily I was okay. Shame about my car. I have pictures of my vehicle and these tires fitted to the rear should anyone want to see what these tires do. NEVER AGAIN.

email me at k.bowler1@ntlworld.com should you wish to see. Thanks
tyre reviewed on July 9, 2015
Given 38% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile Vector Sport (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Never again!!
tyre reviewed on March 30, 2015
Given 17% (breakdown) while driving a Ford MONDEO (225/40 R18 W) on mostly motorways for 1,000 average miles
I can only agree with the majority of comments about this tyre on here. Only fit these to your car if you don't actually want to dive it safely! They should be removed from sale.

Just thrown them away and fitted some decent Kumhos
tyre reviewed on January 10, 2015
Given 23% (breakdown) while driving a Jaguar S Type 2.7D (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
AUTOGRIP , AUTOSLIP, AUTOCRASH, AUTODIE

Put a pair of these on the rear of an S type Jaguar. They turned a responsive, corner hugging, driving pleasure into an unpredictable series of near death experiences.

If it rains, get the bus.

tyre reviewed on November 22, 2014