Autogrip F107

Show all: Autogrip tyres, Passenger Car Summer High Performance tyres
The Autogrip F107 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 95 tyre reviews averaging 44% over 774,461 miles driven.

Autogrip F107

59%

50%

29%

Autogrip F107 Reviews

Given 25% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf V5 (205-55-16-)
Utterly appaling tyres. I've driven around on some rubbish in my twenty two years on the road but these ditchfinders take the crown as the worst.

People, be warned - THESE TYRES ARE LETHAL. THEY ARE AN ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN.

I bought a V5 Golf in really nice condition albeit with a galactic mileage on it (150k+) and a worn suspension. On the test drive I figured it wanted some shocks as on a damp roundabout about less than twenty mph, the tail was out. This is a front wheel drive car remember. I've learned to drive well within the limits of them but in the next week they're coming off despite having tons of tread on them. I'll ask that they're destroyed too as I don't beleive they should be fitted to cars and left for drivers of average ability to find their very low limits of grip by chance with their kids in the car.

DANGEROUS
PLEASE AVOID!
tyre reviewed on October 7, 2014
Given 40% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda Mx5 2008 (225-45-17-W)
Driving on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
Awful. I have a MX-5 and if it wasn't for the traction control id be dead in the wet. Anything other than 100% dry condition and you have no grip, I've accidentally had the rear end out at 15mph!!! I'm not a fast driver and these should not be legal. Now its coming in to winter these are getting replaced with something that actually grips in the wet. I've driven racing slicks in the wet and they are on par with them. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!
tyre reviewed on September 29, 2014
Looking to buy the Autogrip F107? Click here to search for the best price for the Autogrip F107 or any other tyre.

Given 26% (breakdown) while driving a MG ZR 115 TD (tuned) (205-45-17-)
Bought my MGZR TD with these on the front, utter death trap at any speed in the wet. Wheelspin in 1st 2nd 3rd gears. Avoid at all costs.
tyre reviewed on September 26, 2014
Given 40% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda RX8 (225-45-18-)
IMO good dry grip but you'll loose your ass in any damp/wet conditions which is common for where I drive mr RX8. I personally wouldn't touch the F107s again even if they were free. So I've just ordered some Michelin Super Sport due to be fitted next week. fingers crossed. I will post a review of the MSS tyres when I get some decent mileage under my belt.
tyre reviewed on August 31, 2014
Given 21% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 407 sw (215-55-17-W)
Driving on a combination of roads for 200 easy going miles
I recently bought my Peugeot 2.0HDi SW with two of these fitted to the front. The tread left was about 3.5mm, so nearly time to replace anyway. I test drove this car, and picked it up on a bone dry, sunny day, on a route with mostly straight roads, and around town.

I don't drive a performance car (it's a heavy diesel, family estate), and always drive in accordance with the road and conditions at the time.

In the dry I found these tyres to be OKish. On twisty, country roads, I found that the braking was not as good as I would have expected. The feedback from the road to the steering wheel was such that it made the car feel "floaty" and disconnected.

Initially I thought this might have been a characteristic of the car, and the heavily assisted power steering, but reviews of the car on the Internet seemed to suggest that it handled fairly well for such a big estate. I have also driven similar 407 models (although not the diesel), and have found the handling to be fine.

When I set out for a long drive this morning, it had rained very heavily in the night, leaving wet roads, with lots of standing water. My journey began on twisty country roads, and ended up on the motorway.

I was shocked at how badly the car handled on the wet. Despite driving to the conditions, it was scary driving at low speeds on wet country 'B' roads. Handling was awful in the wet, and went from awful to terrible if you hit a very small patch of standing water! Going round a large roundabout, at about 15mph almost resulted in a sideways slide!

On the wet motorway, at 50mph, it was difficult to hold the car in a straight line. When I drove out of the rainy region, and the road was again dry - everything went from terrible to OKish again!

When I got to my destination, I looked up the reviews on these tyres only to find that people had experienced the same thing! Needless to say, where safety is at risk, I will be going to the garage at lunchtime......

tyre reviewed on August 26, 2014
Given 30% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Omega 2.2D (225-45-17-)
These are not good tyres. I would suggest that those who state that any tyre can be made to spin have completely missed the point. Too much driver attention is directed towards controlling the tyres limited grip and their limit is passed well within normal road speeds. There are much better tyres available within the same price range. Avoid these.
tyre reviewed on August 22, 2014
Given 26% (breakdown) while driving a MINI Cooper (205-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 5,000 average miles
to the clowns that think these tyres are good yous should be shot.
No grip what so ever in the wet. If you want to crash then buy a set
tyre reviewed on August 8, 2014
Given 44% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi FTO (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 1,000 spirited miles
These tyres were on the first FTO I brought. In the dry they weren't too bad, but in the wet it was like driving on ice. Car would wheel spin when moving off, braking was shocking as wheels would just lock up. These tyres are dangerous in the wet, avoid at all cost. The people giving these tyres decent reviews have obviously never had decent tyres.
tyre reviewed on July 22, 2014
Given 34% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic Type R (225-45-17-)
Absolutely deadly.
These were on the front of my Honda Civic Type R when I bought it.
The weather was good when I bought my car, so I didn't realise quite how lethal the tyres were until I pulled out of a T-junction in the wet... I was literally spinning the wheels in every gear up to 4th before it eventually got traction - and this was not a one-off.
In dry conditions, they are OK-ish, and as some else said, they are acceptable when warmed up, but I genuinely don't think this tyre should be sold in any country where it rains!!
DO NOT BUY THIS TYRE.
tyre reviewed on June 22, 2014
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 307 (205-50-17-W)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I think some people need driving lessons, you can get any tyre to slide in the wet if you try. There is not a lot wrong with Autogrip tyres, I have 4 205/50/17s on my Peugeot 307 2.0 HDI and they are as good as any tyre that's been fitted before if driven sensibly,tyres are only as good as the driver.
tyre reviewed on June 4, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: