BFGoodrich gGrip

The BFGoodrich gGrip is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 37 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 469,242 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2016 ACE Mid Range Summer Tyre Test - 5th of 10 tyres

2017 Mid Range Tyre Test - 7th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Good levels of comfort
  • Negative - Slow steering in dry and wet

2012 Autoreview Touring Tyre Test - 9th of 9 tyres

• Positive - Low rolling resistance
  • Negative - Poor grip in the wet, poor handling in the wet and dry, low resistance to aquaplaning
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the BFGoodrich gGrip
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the BFGoodrich gGrip. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top BFGoodrich gGrip Review

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT ibiza 1.4 (195/55 R15 H) on for 25,000 miles
Rubber very good in all weather conditions and especially for the Greek roads . finally there are tires which do not need to pay dearly .
59 - tyre reviewed on February 6, 2016

Latest BFGoodrich gGrip Reviews

Have you driven on the BFGoodrich gGrip tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the gGrip.

Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Passat 1.9Tdi (205/60 R15) on for 0 miles
I am already using these tires for about 2 years.

I have already done about 60,000 km and so far it has shown a good behavior especially in dry weather. In the rainy season I notice that the tire needs to warm up for a few km to start to have more grip, initially they do not transmit a lot of confidence, but then if they are a bit warmer they improve. I only had a fright for aqua-planning, but after a few milliseconds of lack of traction, they held it again and ran well.

So far they have had a fairly uniform wear and have spent quite a few miles. For the price / quality ratio, I think it's a good tire only, in rainy weather, you have to let the tire warm up a bit.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2017
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Yaris (175/65 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 1,000 easy going miles
Hi:
I bought this tyres before the Winter came here in Chile. I replaced the Bridgestone tyres for these new tyres and I'm very happy with them. I feel a good grip in dry and wet conditions. With the old ones , I felt a poor grip when I drove quickly, but with the BFG now is funny. I recommend it!!, best regards!
7 - tyre reviewed on July 13, 2016
Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus 2.0 TDCI Titanium (215/55 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 30,000 average miles
I have bought these tyres on two cars that I own. First impression was the remarkable dry grip. I've had before a set of Pirrelli P7's and I can surely say that the BF's have better grip in the dry, but also on the wet. Very good tires, comparable with the more expensive models, but with one caveat. After a certain wear, they get very noisy. Which is just a shame.
4 - tyre reviewed on June 30, 2016
Given 44% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord iVtec Type S saloon (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Noisy, too soft and i dont feel that they are in any kind of contact with road. They do a solid job in every day driving, when drive is slow and relaxed. If you wont to feel some speed, that is where problems ocure. And they don't last long either!
7 - tyre reviewed on April 1, 2016
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A3 Sport (225/40 R18) on mostly town for 20,000 average miles
The rears were fitted 20,000 miles ago and will probably last the same again. The fronts, with a heavy diesel engine will need to be replaced within a few thousand miles, which will be about 18,000.

I was going through front tyres within 6,000 miles before I found these (Toyo Proxy, Michelin). I'm going to stick with them while I have the car, especially given the low price that I can get them for.
10 - tyre reviewed on March 12, 2016