BFGoodrich gGrip

Progressiveness 81%
BFGoodrich gGrip

The BFGoodrich gGrip is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 34 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 438,242 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the BFGoodrich gGrip
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the BFGoodrich gGrip. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

185/55 R15 £47.42 - £61.00 (16 prices) Compare Prices >>
195/60 R15 £43.77 - £71.90 (15 prices) Compare Prices >>
205/55 R16 £45.33 - £83.90 (34 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/45 R17 £61.78 - £75.10 (23 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/50 R17 £84.64 - £104.00 (20 prices) Compare Prices >>

BFGoodrich gGrip Reviews

Given 44% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord iVtec Type S saloon (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Noisy, too soft and i dont feel that they are in any kind of contact with road. They do a solid job in every day driving, when drive is slow and relaxed. If you wont to feel some speed, that is where problems ocure. And they don't last long either!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on April 1, 2016
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A3 Sport (225/40 R18) on mostly town for 20,000 average miles
The rears were fitted 20,000 miles ago and will probably last the same again. The fronts, with a heavy diesel engine will need to be replaced within a few thousand miles, which will be about 18,000.

I was going through front tyres within 6,000 miles before I found these (Toyo Proxy, Michelin). I'm going to stick with them while I have the car, especially given the low price that I can get them for.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on March 12, 2016
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT ibiza 1.4 (195/55 R15 H) on for 25,000 miles
Rubber very good in all weather conditions and especially for the Greek roads . finally there are tires which do not need to pay dearly .
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on February 6, 2016
Given 74% (breakdown) while driving a Renault twingo (165/50 R15 R) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
I fitted a new set of BFG gGrip's as a 'sensible' all-round choice on a set of 15" wheels (to replace the silly low profile OEM 17" wheels on my Renault Twingo RS133 Gordini). Overall I've been very impressed and can't really fault them on a relatively light and sensibly powered sports hatch. They may lack a bit of feel & feedback, but they are proving hard wearing and haven't let me down or broken grip yet during 'spirited' driving sessions (even in the wet winter UK commuting and near zeroC temperatures). Summary: a quality, sensibly-priced, all-rounder you can rely on, with no major gripes or problems.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 24, 2016
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 330D (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 40,000 spirited miles
These have done 40,000 miles on the front of my 330D and have been faultless.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2015
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Ford (225/40 R18 R) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I'm running full stage 3 mods on my car around 300-330 bhp and just replaced my Pirelli p zero tyres which were terrible. They couldn't grip that well in the dry with the power and in the wet they were really bad. These tyres are so much better I feel more confident driving harder in the wet and dry. The Pirelli p zero seemed to pull my car around more on rough Tarmac too especially in tram lines. I put this down to having big wheels but now these Goodrich tyres do not do that at all. Overall I'm really happy it feels like a totally different car to drive and my smile has gotten bigger every time I take it out. My wife who drives very steady has also said the car feels much better now. I can't comment on how they wear I've only had them 2 weeks.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 27, 2015
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota (215/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 40,000 average miles
Positives:Very good tyre. Pretty quiet. Great wear. Strong grip for midrange tyre. Fitted to my 2012 avensis used mainly for work commute. 65,000km on them, have been rotated. Down to 3mm.
Negatives: at 60,000km one tyre is causing a slight wobble from back of car. Possibly wheel has got a knock or balance weight has fallen off?
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on August 27, 2015
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 3 series 2.2 (225/40 R18 H) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
feel a lot more confident in the wet
Makes my car a lot more pleasurable
To drive will buy the same again
As I have in the past

Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on March 21, 2015
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn DS5 2.0 Hdi (235/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
Had these fitted today, fantastic improvement over the standard-fit Continentals. Better grip and lower noise. Too early to know about wear, but can't be worse than the Continentals as they wore very quickly.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on March 12, 2015
Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT ibiza (195/55 R15) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Not very good in wet conditions, I wouldn't buy them again
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on January 30, 2015