BFGoodrich gGrip

The BFGoodrich gGrip is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 40 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 477,042 miles driven.

2018 AutoBild Summer Tyre Overview - 20th of 47 tyres

2018 New and Worn Summer Tyre Test - 6th of 17 tyres

2018 Auto Bild 15 inch Summer Tyre Test - 15th of 20 tyres

• Positive - VEry low wear, low rolling resistance, low fuel use.
  • Negative - Poor wet grip.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the BFGoodrich gGrip
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the BFGoodrich gGrip. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top BFGoodrich gGrip Review

Given 93% while driving a SEAT ibiza 1.4 (195/55 R15 H) on for 25,000 miles
Rubber very good in all weather conditions and especially for the Greek roads . finally there are tires which do not need to pay dearly .
129 - tyre reviewed on February 6, 2016

Latest BFGoodrich gGrip Reviews

Have you driven on the BFGoodrich gGrip tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the gGrip.

Given 87% while driving a Suzuki CELERIO (165/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 300 average miles
Low noise tyre . I pressed the car in the wet to discover its reaction (before had the E150 Bridgestone on , very durable and reliable tyre ,but noisy) and the car behaved very well . Very decent tyre . The price is very reasonable . So far, very satisfied .
7 - tyre reviewed on April 2, 2018
Given 69% while driving a Volkswagen Passat 1.9Tdi (205/60 R15) on for 0 miles
I am already using these tires for about 2 years.

I have already done about 60,000 km and so far it has shown a good behavior especially in dry weather. In the rainy season I notice that the tire needs to warm up for a few km to start to have more grip, initially they do not transmit a lot of confidence, but then if they are a bit warmer they improve. I only had a fright for aqua-planning, but after a few milliseconds of lack of traction, they held it again and ran well.

So far they have had a fairly uniform wear and have spent quite a few miles. For the price / quality ratio, I think it's a good tire only, in rainy weather, you have to let the tire warm up a bit.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2017
Given 87% while driving a Toyota Yaris (175/65 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 1,000 easy going miles
Hi:
I bought this tyres before the Winter came here in Chile. I replaced the Bridgestone tyres for these new tyres and I'm very happy with them. I feel a good grip in dry and wet conditions. With the old ones , I felt a poor grip when I drove quickly, but with the BFG now is funny. I recommend it!!, best regards!
12 - tyre reviewed on July 13, 2016