BFGoodrich gGrip

Show all: BFGoodrich tyres, Passenger Car Summer High Performance tyres
The BFGoodrich gGrip is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 29 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 332,242 miles driven.

BFGoodrich gGrip

Tyre Test Results:

BFGoodrich gGrip Reviews

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Ford (225-40-18-R)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I'm running full stage 3 mods on my car around 300-330 bhp and just replaced my Pirelli p zero tyres which were terrible. They couldn't grip that well in the dry with the power and in the wet they were really bad. These tyres are so much better I feel more confident driving harder in the wet and dry. The Pirelli p zero seemed to pull my car around more on rough Tarmac too especially in tram lines. I put this down to having big wheels but now these Goodrich tyres do not do that at all. Overall I'm really happy it feels like a totally different car to drive and my smile has gotten bigger every time I take it out. My wife who drives very steady has also said the car feels much better now. I can't comment on how they wear I've only had them 2 weeks.
tyre reviewed on September 27, 2015
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota (215-55-17-)
Positives:Very good tyre. Pretty quiet. Great wear. Strong grip for midrange tyre. Fitted to my 2012 avensis used mainly for work commute. 65,000km on them, have been rotated. Down to 3mm.
Negatives: at 60,000km one tyre is causing a slight wobble from back of car. Possibly wheel has got a knock or balance weight has fallen off?
tyre reviewed on August 27, 2015
Looking to buy the BFGoodrich gGrip? Click here to search for the best price for the BFGoodrich gGrip or any other tyre.
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 3 series 2.2 (225-40-18-H)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
feel a lot more confident in the wet
Makes my car a lot more pleasurable
To drive will buy the same again
As I have in the past

tyre reviewed on March 21, 2015
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn DS5 2.0 Hdi (235-45-18-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
Had these fitted today, fantastic improvement over the standard-fit Continentals. Better grip and lower noise. Too early to know about wear, but can't be worse than the Continentals as they wore very quickly.
tyre reviewed on March 12, 2015
Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT ibiza (195-55-15-)
Not very good in wet conditions, I wouldn't buy them again
tyre reviewed on January 30, 2015
Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Corolla (185-60-14-)
The tyre is ok,but in the 2,5 years that is gone from i got those,there is some better tyres got on the market..
tyre reviewed on September 24, 2014
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Fabia 1.6TDI Monte Carlo (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 19,000 average miles
I bought these Tyres as that's all they had in at the time when I'd had a blow out & I probably would never have gone for them as I'm a fan of the Uniroyal rainsport 2's, but Im so happy that I did, from the off they offered all round grip in wet and dry condition and never showed any signs of letting go, even on spirited drives and now when they are on the bar markers and grip is still great albeit I don't push it in the wet now, but all in all a great tyre, wear is great as I generally get about 12-15000 miles out of front tyres in my job and these are now on 19000 miles so I will deffo be getting another set.
tyre reviewed on August 1, 2014
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mondeo TDCI (205-55-16-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 15,000 spirited miles
I have had them on my last two cars.A fiat punto 1.9 JTD and my current car which is a Ford Mondeo. They perform very well in all weather conditions and handle a fully loaded car very well and offer very good grip when towing my boat and other trailers. The dry grip is very good and you would struggle to spin the tyres in any gear apart from first.The wet grip is perfectly good for acceleration and cornering. The only problem that i have come across is that they dont wear that well but then it might have something to do with my heavy foot with 150hp and 270ft-pounds of tourque. The last tyres i had were michelin pilot sport and in the wet they would spin all the way up to third. so in summary i would buy them again and at £72.00 a corner you cant complain.
tyre reviewed on March 12, 2014
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 SE 2.0 TDI 136 (225-50-17-W)
Grip on dry or wet roads better than Potenzas, quieter than Potenzas, wear much better than Potenzas and much cheaper than potenzas. They do not have rim protectors but the curved wall gives excellent protection from curbing. Only strange thing is the flame pattern on side wall. Buy with confidence.
tyre reviewed on March 7, 2014
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 TDI (225-45-17-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 30,000 average miles
run them on an Audi A6 allroad. they have done just over 30,000 miles of mixed driving, of which about 5000 miles towing a caravan.
tyre reviewed on December 4, 2013

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with cartyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Search by Tyre Size: