BFGoodrich gGrip

Progressiveness 82%
BFGoodrich gGrip

The BFGoodrich gGrip is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 32 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 398,242 miles driven.

195/65 R15 £36.20 - £63.90 (27 prices) Compare Prices >>
205/55 R16 £45.33 - £86.00 (34 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/45 R17 £61.30 - £80.90 (19 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/40 R18 £70.70 - £74.00 (5 prices) Compare Prices >>
235/35 R19 £111.40 - £132.50 (4 prices) Compare Prices >>

BFGoodrich gGrip Reviews

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT ibiza 1.4 (195-55-15-H)
Driving on for 25,000 miles
Rubber very good in all weather conditions and especially for the Greek roads . finally there are tires which do not need to pay dearly .
tyre reviewed on February 6, 2016
Given 74% (breakdown) while driving a Renault twingo (165-50-15-R)
Driving on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
I fitted a new set of BFG gGrip's as a 'sensible' all-round choice on a set of 15" wheels (to replace the silly low profile OEM 17" wheels on my Renault Twingo RS133 Gordini). Overall I've been very impressed and can't really fault them on a relatively light and sensibly powered sports hatch. They may lack a bit of feel & feedback, but they are proving hard wearing and haven't let me down or broken grip yet during 'spirited' driving sessions (even in the wet winter UK commuting and near zeroC temperatures). Summary: a quality, sensibly-priced, all-rounder you can rely on, with no major gripes or problems.
tyre reviewed on January 24, 2016
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 330D (225-40-18-W)
These have done 40,000 miles on the front of my 330D and have been faultless.
tyre reviewed on December 23, 2015
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Ford (225-40-18-R)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I'm running full stage 3 mods on my car around 300-330 bhp and just replaced my Pirelli p zero tyres which were terrible. They couldn't grip that well in the dry with the power and in the wet they were really bad. These tyres are so much better I feel more confident driving harder in the wet and dry. The Pirelli p zero seemed to pull my car around more on rough Tarmac too especially in tram lines. I put this down to having big wheels but now these Goodrich tyres do not do that at all. Overall I'm really happy it feels like a totally different car to drive and my smile has gotten bigger every time I take it out. My wife who drives very steady has also said the car feels much better now. I can't comment on how they wear I've only had them 2 weeks.
tyre reviewed on September 27, 2015
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota (215-55-17-)
Positives:Very good tyre. Pretty quiet. Great wear. Strong grip for midrange tyre. Fitted to my 2012 avensis used mainly for work commute. 65,000km on them, have been rotated. Down to 3mm.
Negatives: at 60,000km one tyre is causing a slight wobble from back of car. Possibly wheel has got a knock or balance weight has fallen off?
tyre reviewed on August 27, 2015
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 3 series 2.2 (225-40-18-H)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
feel a lot more confident in the wet
Makes my car a lot more pleasurable
To drive will buy the same again
As I have in the past

tyre reviewed on March 21, 2015
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn DS5 2.0 Hdi (235-45-18-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
Had these fitted today, fantastic improvement over the standard-fit Continentals. Better grip and lower noise. Too early to know about wear, but can't be worse than the Continentals as they wore very quickly.
tyre reviewed on March 12, 2015
Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT ibiza (195-55-15-)
Not very good in wet conditions, I wouldn't buy them again
tyre reviewed on January 30, 2015
Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Corolla (185-60-14-)
The tyre is ok,but in the 2,5 years that is gone from i got those,there is some better tyres got on the market..
tyre reviewed on September 24, 2014
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Fabia 1.6TDI Monte Carlo (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 19,000 average miles
I bought these Tyres as that's all they had in at the time when I'd had a blow out & I probably would never have gone for them as I'm a fan of the Uniroyal rainsport 2's, but Im so happy that I did, from the off they offered all round grip in wet and dry condition and never showed any signs of letting go, even on spirited drives and now when they are on the bar markers and grip is still great albeit I don't push it in the wet now, but all in all a great tyre, wear is great as I generally get about 12-15000 miles out of front tyres in my job and these are now on 19000 miles so I will deffo be getting another set.
tyre reviewed on August 1, 2014