Falken Eurowinter HS01

The Falken Eurowinter HS01 is a Premium Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 22,500 miles driven.

2018 51 Winter Tyre Shootout - 11th of 52 tyres

2018 Autobild UHP Winter Tyre Test - 8th of 11 tyres

• Positive - Good snow and wet braking, good comfort, well priced.
  • Negative - Slightly noisy, high rolling resistance.

2018 Auto Express Winter Tyre Test - 8th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Good snow performance.
  • Negative - Weak in the wet, highest rolling resistance.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken Eurowinter HS01
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken Eurowinter HS01. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken Eurowinter HS01 Review

Given 98% while driving a Fiat Stilo (195/65 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Was going to buy HS449 but they were out of stock, seller show me this Falken HS01, the
tyre look great similar to my older Alpine 4, I put them on car on rainy day the are great
on wet excelent on dry road, can wait to try them on snow, so far great tyre for excelent
price
173 - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2016

Latest Falken Eurowinter HS01 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken Eurowinter HS01 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Eurowinter HS01.

Given 92% while driving a Volkswagen Passat 1.4 TSI. 122bhp (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
I have this tyres from 3000km ago and tested them on dry, wet and snow. They are a perfect choice in this range of price. They seem a bit noisy but they are winter tyres in the end, nothing too bad. Surely I will buy them again!
0 - tyre reviewed on January 6, 2019
Given 78% while driving a Fiat Seicento 1.1 MPI FIRE (sporting) (155/70 R13 T) on mostly country roads for 500 average miles
I decided to try these tyres after a positice experience with a set of Falken summer tyres, the sincera sn832 ecorun.

I found these pretty good especially on dry and wet roads, they have good grip and the steering response is nearly as precise as the sn832.
Comfort and noise are more on the average side, but they seem to wear quite well at the moment. Snow performance is quite good but not fantastic.

In summary this tyre is quite dynamic and more dry/wet oriented. I would especially recommend them for milder climates where snow is rarer.
1 - tyre reviewed on December 9, 2018
Given 90% while driving a Ford Focus MK3 (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Bought them this year and I am really impressed by them in the wet. Superb handling and even better aquaplaning. In the snow they are confident as well. Haven't been over the limit yet wit them. Overall I will buy them again.
21 - tyre reviewed on March 3, 2018
Given 87% while driving a Suzuki Swift (185/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 3,500 average miles
I am driving mostly on dry roads. Noise is low, grip is good, fuel consumption is about 15% larger than Bridgestone Ecopia. I am usually not pushing it but tyres perform well even if I push it on country road.
I had a chance to drive in snow for few km and I was really happy how car handles.
Wet grip is also good. Tyres give you confidence to drive relaxed. Only on wet cold slick asphalt tyres do not perform very well, but on the other hand which do?
I had Conti winter on previous car and Falken compared to them is almost as good. If you take price into account Falken is definite winner.
I will buy them again and I am considering summer set when current summer set wears.

They are equally good both on dry and wet roads. I did not have enough driving on snowy road to give real verdict.
They are not loud on highway and perform well on 150+ km/h

All in all Falken Eurowinter HS01 is great winter tyre. I would highly recommend it.
16 - tyre reviewed on December 26, 2017
Given 87% while driving a Renault Grand Scenic (205/55 R17 V) on mostly motorways for 500 average miles
Bought two new tyres for front wheels on Renault Grand Scenic 3 and the impressions are good. Tyre is very good in dry conditions and a little worse on the wet. I drive the car normaly most of the time. Haven't test them on the snow yet, so can't really tell what king of grip to expect. Before HS01 I had HS449, which was also very good in dry conditions but worse in the wet. Also the wear seems to be on the strong side of good expectations from this tyre. The price is extremly favorable for a tyre of this kind, so I would recommend the HS01 to anyone except for sporty/aggressive drivers. Would buy them again. Recommendable.
7 - tyre reviewed on November 30, 2017