Falken ZIEX ZE310 EcoRun

The Falken ZIEX ZE310 EcoRun is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

The new ZE310 tyre is the successor of the ZIEX ZE914 ECORUN, winner of numerous awards from testing organisations. It offers outstanding traction and grip on both wet and dry roads coupled with low wear.

This tyre replaced the Falken ZIEX ZE914 EcoRun

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 17,800 miles driven.

2018 Auto Bild 15 inch Summer Tyre Test - 3rd of 20 tyres

• Positive - Excellent aquaplaning safety, good steering precision and stable handling in the dry. Short wet and dry braking. Low wear.
  • Negative - Relatively high rolling resistance.

2018 AutoBild Summer Tyre Overview - 6th of 47 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken ZIEX ZE310 EcoRun
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken ZIEX ZE310 EcoRun. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken ZIEX ZE310 EcoRun Review

Given 78% while driving a Hyundai i30 CRDi (195/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
New silica and new model tyre. I have bought them a few days ago.
Very silent. Most silent tyres I had the last 20 years.
Nice handling.

Cheaper than most other brands.
(30euro cheaper than dunlop and 50 euro cheaper than michelin)

Euro label - C A A 67db for 195 65 15
103 - tyre reviewed on March 9, 2018

Latest Falken ZIEX ZE310 EcoRun Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken ZIEX ZE310 EcoRun tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ZIEX ZE310 EcoRun.

Given 96% while driving a (195/45 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Have them for 4000miles now, i've already knew Falken brand history and the ratings are perfect. I have coilover suspension and a bumpy road to commute every day, with lots of corners and braking! So my thoughts are that these tires are perfect for daily commute and some spirited driving! Soft ride changed my ride completely, very safe at all circumstances. Better than previus well known brands i had and equal to michelin, conti goodyear rivals for less money. Wear is excellent by now, very safe in wet road but don't overdo it as in the dry, as every tire drie safe in bad conditions. Would by them again!
1 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2018
Given 91% while driving a Citroën C3 (195/45 R17 V) on mostly town for 6,000 average miles
I have now done 6000 miles on my ZE 310 Ecorun tyres (Front tyres) The tread depth is just under 8mm and I am very satisfied with the wear. The handling on both dry and wet roads is very positive, the ride is good and the road noise is very quiet. I would certainly buy these tyres again as they are exceptional value for money.
2 - tyre reviewed on November 7, 2018
Given 85% while driving a Volkswagen Polo GTI (215/40 R17) on a combination of roads for 400 spirited miles
So, I was a bit sceptical about buying these as they are a fairly new tyre to the market and couldn’t find many reviews on them. I went in anyway as they’re a fair amount cheaper than PS’s and the shocking Potenza’s that came on my car from the showroom. After a few hundred miles I can confirm that these tyres are brilliant. Feedback is rather good, car felt a little numb to start with but I don’t know if that was just in my head. The levels of grip are decent in the dry and in damp conditions. I haven’t driven in properly wet conditions as of yet, so can’t comment on that. Neither can I comment on wear as they’re only a few hundred miles old.
Don’t hesitate to buy these over other more expensive tyres. You won’t be disappointed.
6 - tyre reviewed on October 1, 2018
Given 70% while driving a Volkswagen Golf 6 2.0 TDI 140bhp (225/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 500 average miles
Just had set fitted and hate them. Horribly noisy. Never had such noisy tyres. Shall not buy again and wish that I could get them replaced.
Lots of feedback for Falken is from petrol heads running them on track days. This is not what the average road user wants. I had run Kumho for years and they are a good value, safe, durable, quiet and comfortable tyre. Do not buy Falken.
15 - tyre reviewed on August 24, 2018
Given 93% while driving a Fiat Stilo (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Only had them fitted yesterday so cant comment on wear. Very quite tyres and good in wet and dry. Drove through very heavy shower on motorway on way back from having them fitted no problem felt a lot better than the brand they replaced.
7 - tyre reviewed on August 16, 2018