Fullrun HP199

Progressiveness 30%
Fullrun HP199

The Fullrun HP199 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 70 tyre reviews averaging 33% over 439,951 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Fullrun HP199
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Fullrun HP199
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Fullrun HP199. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Fullrun HP199 Review

Given 11% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 325i M Sport (235/35 R19) on a combination of roads for 450 spirited miles
DON'T TOUCH WITH A BARGE POLE!!!! HORRENDOUS IN EVERY WAY!! DOWN RIGHT DANGEROUS. All 4 tyres were split all the way round on the inside wall within the first month of driving. I did less than 450 miles before i had great pleasure and relief in chucking then in the tyre dealers skip, as he fitted new Vredestien Sessanta's all round.
2 - tyre reviewed on August 4, 2012

Latest Fullrun HP199 Reviews

Given 30% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo v70 D5 (225/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
A truly dreadful tyre with very poor wet weather performance. My car came with these, fitted by the previous owner for whom "a tyre is a tyre": wrong.

Fitted to a torquey car, these had negligible wet grip and couldn't put any power down at all: junctions became a nightmare and cornering grip was dreadful. They would even lose traction accelerating at 60mph in the wet. I am no boy racer, driving a Volvo V70 D5 but these tyres are borderline dangerous regardless of how light-footed you are.

I am not of the 'must buy premium' persuasion and regularly use Hankook and Barum tyres - these are a different matter. Regardless of price, no sane person would compromise safety to the extent that these 'black circles of death' ask you to.

At the risk of repeating, I am not heavy footed or a boy racer and I 'drive to the conditions': these tyres are however, bordering on dangerous. You have been warned.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 5, 2016
Given 18% (breakdown) while driving a Chevrolet Avalanche (285/45 R22) on mostly town for 1 easy going miles
Put these tires on custom rims for my 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche and they vibrated so bad right away (out of round) that I had to go back and repurchase new Toyo Porxies to fix the vibration. What a piece of "JUNK" those Fullrun tires are never buy these or you will regret it.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 29, 2016
Given 20% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 6 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 6,000 average miles
Total death traps! Avoid like the plague! Wet grip is shocking!
0 - tyre reviewed on December 18, 2015
Given 23% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
Had these tyres for approaching six months, through the summer. Handling in the dry is the worst I've experienced on budget tyres, and now the rain is setting in I fear for the wellbeing of myself and my car.

The road noise is hilarious too, sounds a lot like a jet taking off as you progress from 20mph upward.

On the plus side they were crazy cheap, and they seem to be wearing fairly well (I suspect as they're made from something much harder and less grippy than rubber).
1 - tyre reviewed on October 27, 2015
Given 14% (breakdown) while driving a Jaguar S Type 2.7D (255/45 R18 R) on mostly motorways for 3,000 average miles
Unfortunately these dreadful tyres were fitted on the car when I bought it 2 months ago. The road noise from these tyres is unbelievable, so much so that I booked my car into a garage as I thought the wheel bearing were worn. The mechanic checked over the car and told me the noise was from the tyres and although I still had 6mm of thread on all tyres I should replace them asap. It's quiet scary knowing that a deadly product like this is approved and sold as legal. Cut your losses, get rid. I think you simply get what you pay for so do not skimp when it comes to tyres or brakes.
1 - tyre reviewed on September 20, 2015