Fullrun HP199

Progressiveness 30%
Fullrun HP199

The Fullrun HP199 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 69 tyre reviews averaging 33% over 434,951 miles driven.

Sorry, the Fullrun HP199 hasn't been featured in any tyre tests yet
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Fullrun HP199
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Fullrun HP199. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Fullrun HP199 Reviews

Given 18% (breakdown) while driving a Chevrolet Avalanche (285/45 R22) on mostly town for 1 easy going miles
Put these tires on custom rims for my 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche and they vibrated so bad right away (out of round) that I had to go back and repurchase new Toyo Porxies to fix the vibration. What a piece of "JUNK" those Fullrun tires are never buy these or you will regret it.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on April 29, 2016
Given 20% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 6 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 6,000 average miles
Total death traps! Avoid like the plague! Wet grip is shocking!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on December 18, 2015
Given 23% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
Had these tyres for approaching six months, through the summer. Handling in the dry is the worst I've experienced on budget tyres, and now the rain is setting in I fear for the wellbeing of myself and my car.

The road noise is hilarious too, sounds a lot like a jet taking off as you progress from 20mph upward.

On the plus side they were crazy cheap, and they seem to be wearing fairly well (I suspect as they're made from something much harder and less grippy than rubber).
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 27, 2015
Given 14% (breakdown) while driving a Jaguar S Type 2.7D (255/45 R18 R) on mostly motorways for 3,000 average miles
Unfortunately these dreadful tyres were fitted on the car when I bought it 2 months ago. The road noise from these tyres is unbelievable, so much so that I booked my car into a garage as I thought the wheel bearing were worn. The mechanic checked over the car and told me the noise was from the tyres and although I still had 6mm of thread on all tyres I should replace them asap. It's quiet scary knowing that a deadly product like this is approved and sold as legal. Cut your losses, get rid. I think you simply get what you pay for so do not skimp when it comes to tyres or brakes.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 20, 2015
Given 21% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf Mk4 1.9 GTTDi (225/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Road worthey deathtraps!!!
If you want a tyre that spends more time spinning in the wet then moving the car, these are the tyres for you.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on June 24, 2015
Given 15% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall (225/45 R17 R) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Do not buy. You will kill yourself. Got a flat tyre could not be repaired and the tyre bay didn't say any thing to me about the make of tyre that was being but on paid top money for the tyre £85. Drove 200 yards to a round about (it was wet) the car was all over the place thought I had another flat drove straight back to the tyre bay. Found nothing wrong and was told the tyre would bed in, do I look that stupid. Took the car carefully to a well known tyre company and had it changed. THIS TYRE SHOULD NOT BE SOLD TO ANYONE.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on May 22, 2015
Given 40% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mondeo ST220 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
A serious risk to safety of yourself and all those around you. Noise is so bad that they drown out the sound of damaged wheel bearing. Potholes feel like small cliffs. Painting the edges of your rims black and leaving them off will do you a favour.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on May 10, 2015
Given 10% (breakdown) while driving a Audi S3 (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
I had 4 of these terrible tyres on my 2002 Audi S3. It wasn't my choice - previous owner of the car bought them. There's absolutely nothing good about them except the low price. I say more: they are dangerous and should be banned from European market. Instability is their main feature and this applies to any condition. Comfort? I think the producer doesn't know what it is. Noise and vibration even at 20mph, the faster the worse. Rolling resistance is also high, which results in increased fuel consumption. Durability poor as well: shitty quality of the rubber means rapid aging, so even if you drive gently, the tyre will look old after just 2 years. Luckily, I hadn't any breakdown because of them but I needed to be very cautious and patient. Don't buy them - they are not worth a penny.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2015
Given 10% (breakdown) while driving a Honda CIVIC 1.6 VTEC (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,200 spirited miles
had these on my civic and it was fish tailing all over the place, these made the car sound like the bearings were gone. eventually got into a car accident and wrapped the car around a lamp post and and ended up in hospital. buy if u wana die.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on December 13, 2014
Given 33% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 535d M Sport (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
Absolutely awfull