Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10

The Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10 is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 11 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 162,060 miles driven.

2017 Drive Out Off Road 4x4 Tyre Test - 4th of 7 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10

Questions and Answers for the Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10

2017-11-10 - Please what is the ply rating on the hankook RF10 tyres I can't find it anywhere.

Unfortunately we're unsure on the ply of the RF10. If you email Hankook support they should be able to help.

Top Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10 Review

Given 79% while driving a Nissan Navara 2.5tdi (245/45 R16) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
only had them on for 3 months when a small stick went through the sidewall on one of my back tyres , had to throw it away and buy a new one ,, am thinking that maybe the sidewall is very thin ?? would love some feedback from anyone that's had a similar problem ..
241 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2013

Latest Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10 Reviews

Have you driven on the Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the DynaPro ATM RF10.

Given 97% while driving a Ford Ranger (235/75 R15) on mostly country roads for 20,000 average miles
Excellent tyres at reasonable price. Performed better than Goodriches and General Grabbers I had previously. Very good off road and in snow. Have ordered a set for my new Isuzu 4x4 pickup.
3 - tyre reviewed on July 21, 2018
Given 87% while driving a Ford Ranger (255/70 R16 T) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
I got these tyres as BF Goodrich were way out of my price range I had them fitted back in December of 2017 and it has been a very good purchase compared to the continental Tyres it had from new the tyres give great grip and I have never had the back end slip out once with the Hankook Tyres compared to the continental tyres which made me choose to change from a road tyre to an all-terrain tyre to be fair I have taken an increase in fuel consumption but it is so small its negligible to me but if you need a good all round all terrain tyre then this tyre sits in my top 3 good ATT’s for its price
3 - tyre reviewed on June 2, 2018
Suzuki grand vitara (235/60 R16) on mostly country roads for 50 spirited miles
Excellent tyres. Vehicle Suzuki Grand Vitara. On my second set of tyres now. Got 80,000 Kms out of the first set. Used off road 10% of the time. Good in mud,sand, on road, off road. I live in the upper North Island of New Zealand and have tried various types of tyre on this vehicle over the years. They are the best tyre compromise for on road and off road driving I have ever owned. Only let down is the purchase cost! I haven’t driven them in snow as it doesn’t snow here. They can, in extreme off road driving be vulnerable to side wall damage. I have had a rail line go through one tyre and large screwdriver go through another. These were both hidden in grass off road.
3 - tyre reviewed on January 4, 2018
Given 90% while driving a Hyundai Terracan (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
I've been use on my Hyundai Terracan 31/10,50/15 RF10's since 2016 winter. Used on dry,wet and snow. Great tires,these are very silent even 31".
6 - tyre reviewed on December 6, 2017
Given 93% while driving a Kia Motors Sorento XS (245/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 45,000 spirited miles
Had these on my Sorento for the last 4 years.brilliant tyre,never feel anything but safe,even in torrential rain. Laugh at snow,and I don`t mean an inch or so,ploughed through a good 7-8 inches without the slightest of trouble. Only problem with them is that they are not available in a size for the Navara i`ve just replaced the Sorento with.
22 - tyre reviewed on August 5, 2016