Hero Milanza HZ1

The Hero Milanza HZ1 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 20 tyre reviews averaging 61% over 211,547 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Hero Milanza HZ1
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hero Milanza HZ1
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hero Milanza HZ1. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Hero Milanza HZ1 Reviews

Have you driven on the Hero Milanza HZ1 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Milanza HZ1.

Given 16% while driving a Volkswagen Golf (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I will never ever buy these tyres again. they are awful, pathetic handling in the wet and in the dry. will cause somebody to have an accident!!
0 - tyre reviewed on May 23, 2017
Given 16% while driving a Alfa Romeo 156 JTD (225/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 500 spirited miles
Awful, awful, awful!!! Truly terrible tyres on all accounts. Caused massive amounts of noise and vibration. Should not be used in the wet, become dangerous when going round bends. Wear rate is good but only because the compound is so hard. Would never ever go near these and I advise others to do the same.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 13, 2017
Given 69% while driving a Volkswagen Golf GTI (195/45 R15) on a combination of roads for 1,500 average miles
I have been driving with these tyres for the last 18 months or so on my 1976 vw golf gti. The dry grip is acceptable but could be better. The wet grip is atrocious! I have lost traction many times just easing off from the traffic lights, all the way through 4 gears. Other reviews have stated that light cars do not perform well with these tyres and I couldn't agree more. I bought mine second hand (who knows how many kms) and they are still holding up in terms of wear, which is about the only plus I can think of. They are very progressive on the limits in dry conditions which is a nice reassuring characteristic. I can't comment on road noise as I can't here a thing in my car regardless of the tyre choice. Overall, I would not use these again unless they were the only tyres I could get in my size, simply because they are too dangerous in the wet conditions.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 28, 2015
Given 100% while driving a Ford BA GT Falcon (245/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Best tyres I have ever fitted to my GT Falcon at a fraction of the cost. Fantastic grip in the dry & wet & the quietest tyres I have ever had on the Falcon. I will definitely be buying these tyres again.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 5, 2015
Given 47% while driving a Volkswagen Golf GT TDI 140 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 15,000 average miles
Golf MK6 2.0 GT TDI - Not a tyre I would usually buy, but I bought all 4 new and were assured they were a submake of a premium brand. Overall, not happy. The noise the tyres make at motorway speeds is AWFUL (like something is wrong with the wheels or bearings). So much so, that I had to get the garage to check that there was nothing wrong with any wheels (there wasn't). Definitely going back to the Pirelli's I had before.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 31, 2015