Lassa DriveWays

The Lassa DriveWays is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 68,200 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Lassa DriveWays
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Lassa DriveWays
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Lassa DriveWays. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Lassa DriveWays Review

Given 84% while driving a Alfa Romeo 159 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 6,000 average miles
I was surprised how good this tyre is, considering it is cheap and with price in a range of low budget tyres. Only issue I see is that seems like my ABS activating earlier on dry road than before since I put these tyres.
89 - tyre reviewed on July 27, 2017

Latest Lassa DriveWays Reviews

Have you driven on the Lassa DriveWays tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the DriveWays.

Given 85% while driving a Ford Modeo mk4 1.8TDCI (245/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Just purchased them recently, only driven 2000 miles yet, I have summer tyres but grip was good enough for snow aswell!
Grip is good in them. They have some road noise but i guess its same for most tyres with the size 245/45/r18.
16 - tyre reviewed on March 6, 2018
Given 87% while driving a CitroŽn 2.0 HDi 110 (215/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 200 easy going miles
Bought a set of 4. Plenty of EU driving at 130 kmph. Car handles very well, better than other budget tyres have bought. I have just completed 1500km with a fully laden car in wet weather conditions. All felt safe, braking hard in the wet caused little problems of a wheel shake, but that maybe something else, as speed reduced so did the wobble.Fully confident in the use of these tyres. Will report on wear in due course. Feel very safe tho.
13 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2018
Looking for the best all season tyre? Watch this video!
Given 100% while driving a Fiat Punto Evo 1.4 Natural Power (185/55 R15 V) on mostly town for 60,000 average miles
TIRES OF EXCELLENT QUALITY, VERY COMFORTABLE AND SAFE IN ANY ATMOSPHERIC CONDITION.
IN COMPARISON WITH OTHER TIRES WITH THE LASSA MADE MORE KM AND ALWAYS SAFELY.
14 - tyre reviewed on October 23, 2017