Linglong L688

The Linglong L688 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 28 tyre reviews averaging 35% over 1,226,928 miles driven.

2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test - 42nd of 45 tyres

2011 Autobild Max Performance Summer Tyre Test - 10th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Low noise, low rolling resistance.
  • Negative - Poor understeer and load change-prone performance on wet and dry roads, dangerously long braking distances on wet roads, poor ride comfort.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Linglong L688
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Linglong L688. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Linglong L688 Review

Given 10% while driving a Ford Focus (225/45 R17) on track for 1,000,000 spirited miles
i love these bad boys , yeah there cheap and you may die but think of the money you save , i have a shiny coat and corn beef side lappers and hermin munster boots , that ronnie is due me scrap money
13 - tyre reviewed on March 11, 2015

Latest Linglong L688 Reviews

Have you driven on the Linglong L688 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the L688.

Given 37% while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class (215/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
o in the dry, utter rubbish in the wet. id never have these tyres again, even if they were free. wet grip is poor at best. they do seem to last ok and are bearable in the dry but where I live, more often than not, its wet. far from ideal. ive driven premium tyres (goodyear or Michelin, for example) worn to the legal limit with more wet grip than these have at a little over half worn!
2 - tyre reviewed on August 29, 2017
13 - tyre reviewed on March 11, 2015
Given 57% while driving a Fiat 500 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
bought these tyres 6 weeks ago 2 fronts I have been quite pleased with them until today rainy day and oh my days could not get a rip and a few skids, maybe its as I have a little car not sure fairly cheap and never had a problem with budget tyres before, so in dry weather drives nicely, wet weather expect problems!!!
5 - tyre reviewed on September 29, 2014
Given 69% while driving a Toyota Mark X (265/35 R18) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
funny that all these bad reviews are from when people put linglongs on their FWD crappers and complain about understeer, all your vws and vauxhalls are economy box junkers - not made for handling in the first place!!
regardless, for one these are directional tread, so the noise is expected, but it doesnt phase me, just turn up the music pussies! the grip is excellent, havent had any aquaplaining issue, were very cheap and got them fitted and balanced in the price, so i was happy that i didnt have to splurge out for some nankangs or some other korean junk and find they give me a blowout randomly (ive heard horror stories). i think these would suit a heavier car better. it seems people expect too much from the cheapest directional available. these badboys will last forever the tread is DEEP!!
0 - tyre reviewed on September 9, 2014
Given 73% while driving a Volkswagen Golf (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10 spirited miles
These tyres are not that bad.
I use them on a GOLF GTD
And they handle the huge 256 ft lbs of torque surprisingly we'll this car is great fun to drive and these tyres don't alter this. I was worried when I bought the car with these tyres already fitted as I prefer good brands, but I have be happy with them.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 20, 2014