Mohawk M112

The Mohawk M112 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 27 tyre reviews averaging 44% over 95,152 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Mohawk M112
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Mohawk M112
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Mohawk M112. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Mohawk M112 Review

Given 79% while driving a Jaguar XF (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 easy going miles
Bought tyres second hand 3 months ago, had no trouble whatsoever. I would say, the users with the grumbles have not looked closely enough at the tyre walls and seen the word ' outside' printed on them and put them on the wrong way round.
50 - tyre reviewed on August 16, 2016

Latest Mohawk M112 Reviews

Have you driven on the Mohawk M112 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the M112.

Given 17% while driving a Daihatsu Materia (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Absolutely no lateral grip in the wet, noisy, hard compound spoils the ride and terrifying in the wet. Fitted to a car purchased a week ago second hand, replacing now with Fulda Eco Control, the exact opposite of these truly awful tyres.
9 - tyre reviewed on August 10, 2017
Given 38% while driving a Dacia Logan (265/65 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Bought theze from HiQ Tyrez, having asked for medium range tyde. Never heard of them before but have now driven for around 1000 miles on them on the front. Have been OK in dry weather but with the first rain for a while, I have nearly scared myself stupid several times. I thought it was just a road surface problem at first but now don't trust the tyres. Pulling away from a junction in the wet, I get wheel spin most times. AVOID THESE LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!
6 - tyre reviewed on July 21, 2017
Given 80% while driving a Volkswagen jetta 1.6 (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Never heard of them before came on the car brand new was surprised had very little problems with them. Not like the other cheap brands
2 - tyre reviewed on July 4, 2017
Given 31% while driving a Ford Focus (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 200 average miles
Have driven on these for a few hundred miles from brand new and were worst mistake I have ever made in tyre choice, should be banned as so dangerous grip in anything other than bone dry must be a Z in tyre rating and dry grip a F
13 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2016
Given 34% while driving a Ford Focus ST (235/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 2,000 average miles
These are the worst tyres I have ever owned. Put on for me by TRUST Ford Bradford. They must have really disliked me. They are dangerous and feedback from them is none existant. If you have some drive with caution.
9 - tyre reviewed on September 21, 2016