Bridgestone Turanza ER300 Ecopia

Show all: Bridgestone tyres, Passenger Car Summer Premium Touring tyres
The Bridgestone Turanza ER300 Ecopia is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 132,010 miles driven.

Bridgestone Turanza ER300 Ecopia

84%

75%

Tyre Test Results:

Bridgestone Turanza ER300 Ecopia Reviews

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Yeti 4 x 4 (225-50-17-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Anyone with a skoda yeti on 17" wheels using the original dunlops should take some notice (I cant believe anyone finds it acceptable). I looked and looked for someone using this bridgestone touring tyre on a yeti but no one has. I put bridgestones on my 2 other cars in the family, the old Fabia VRs and MR2 MK3, though the MR2 its potenza and can vouch that they are the best I have experienced and I have used many brands over the years. MR2 is a bit dangerous on anything else (near limits which I exploit) and the fabia was totally transformed and improved in every aspect on the er300.
I digress, but I really wanted some assurances that I wouldnt make the ride even worse on the yeti by putting an untried tyre on it. The ride is too hard on the 17" wheels but it is compounded by a really odd tyre choice by the oem. The dunlop is as hard as glass! though they last and last....you dont want them too. The side walls also crack (probably down to such hard rubber). I was very near to buying a smaller set of alloys for the yeti to get a better ride but with the bridgestones, its not totally changed the car, but its a worthy ride improvement without a wheel change. You will see from the other 2 cars, I like firm riding cars so I dont think I am a picky one trying to improve on the dunlops.
Dunlops in the dry gripped really well, I don't see any loss in the bridgestone. In the wet the bridgestone is better and in all the rain we have had have never lost traction.(yes its 4x4 but I include aquaplaning in that statement)
The ecopia bit.... not sure. Its the same mpg I ever had. I only went ecopia because I couldnt find the 94W load/speed rating in the standard tyre. Id say it neither gives nor takes anything away comparing them to the standard ones on the fab.
I would suggest that these are the best tyre pound for pound at about £120 a corner, most importantly I doubt there is anything better suited to the yeti on 17" wheels. Anyone with a yeti knows the party piece is it corners hard and fairly flat, you loose none of that!
Buy with confidence. I wouldnt swap them for anything at any price
tyre reviewed on February 21, 2014
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A3 (225-55-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 25,000 average miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on November 30, 2013
Looking to buy the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 Ecopia? Click here to search for the best price for the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 Ecopia or any other tyre.

Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Opel vectra c (195-65-15-H)
Driving on mostly town for 50,000 average miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on October 7, 2013
Given 66% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus (195-60-17-)
very noisy and that's all i can hear.
tyre reviewed on September 20, 2013
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golk Mk5 (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 20,000 average miles
No problem dry Grip, but disappointing Wet Grip. Snow Grip "zero"
tyre reviewed on September 4, 2013
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo S40 (195-60-15-H)
Driving on mostly town for 8,000 average miles
Excellent touring tyre, good dry and wet grip.
They are comfortable and less noisi than Michelin Primacy HP
tyre reviewed on August 22, 2013
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Avensis (205-55-16-V)
Excellent tyre, has changed the ride completely, excellent grip and comfort. Would highly recommend.
tyre reviewed on June 10, 2012
Given 66% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Integra DC2 (195-55-15-V)
Driving on mostly country roads for 200 spirited miles
This tyre would be excellent on a family saloon or normal A-B car, I made the costly mistake of £300 of putting them on my Integra Type R, basically it is like driving around on marshmallows they are so soft, the great turn in to the bends has totally disappeared from the car and it is now indirect. You can actually feel the car rocking on the soft sidewalls! As I mentioned they are an excellent tyre for a standard car, iron out the potholes, grippy in the wet/dry and will last for ages. Do NOT buy if you have a sports car as these tyres will not suit at all. I have learned my lesson. They have only been on the car a week but they have to come off.
tyre reviewed on November 25, 2011
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT LEON 1.6 105 bhp (225-45-17-)
Slight soft, with almost No noise at all, good braking and in acceleration.
I 'd prefer it little "harder" in the road.
tyre reviewed on June 14, 2011
Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz C180 Kompressor Elegance Se saloon (195-60-15-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 10 spirited miles
Not as good as the Turanza ER300. Less grip and what feels like a softer side-wall. Replaced the set of Triangle tyres which were truly awful in all conditions. Would opt for the standard ER300's over the Ecopia. Long lasting tyre that is great in the dry, less so in the wet.
tyre reviewed on June 2, 2011

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: