Bridgestone Turanza ER300 Ecopia

Progressiveness 82%
Bridgestone Turanza ER300 Ecopia

The Bridgestone Turanza ER300 Ecopia is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 13 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 152,010 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 Ecopia
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 Ecopia. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Bridgestone Turanza ER300 Ecopia Reviews

Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic EX 1.6 VTEC (205/50 R16) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Very excelent sport tyre, I can recommend it!
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 26, 2015
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Yeti 4 x 4 (225/50 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Anyone with a skoda yeti on 17" wheels using the original dunlops should take some notice (I cant believe anyone finds it acceptable). I looked and looked for someone using this bridgestone touring tyre on a yeti but no one has. I put bridgestones on my 2 other cars in the family, the old Fabia VRs and MR2 MK3, though the MR2 its potenza and can vouch that they are the best I have experienced and I have used many brands over the years. MR2 is a bit dangerous on anything else (near limits which I exploit) and the fabia was totally transformed and improved in every aspect on the er300.
I digress, but I really wanted some assurances that I wouldnt make the ride even worse on the yeti by putting an untried tyre on it. The ride is too hard on the 17" wheels but it is compounded by a really odd tyre choice by the oem. The dunlop is as hard as glass! though they last and last....you dont want them too. The side walls also crack (probably down to such hard rubber). I was very near to buying a smaller set of alloys for the yeti to get a better ride but with the bridgestones, its not totally changed the car, but its a worthy ride improvement without a wheel change. You will see from the other 2 cars, I like firm riding cars so I dont think I am a picky one trying to improve on the dunlops.
Dunlops in the dry gripped really well, I don't see any loss in the bridgestone. In the wet the bridgestone is better and in all the rain we have had have never lost traction.(yes its 4x4 but I include aquaplaning in that statement)
The ecopia bit.... not sure. Its the same mpg I ever had. I only went ecopia because I couldnt find the 94W load/speed rating in the standard tyre. Id say it neither gives nor takes anything away comparing them to the standard ones on the fab.
I would suggest that these are the best tyre pound for pound at about £120 a corner, most importantly I doubt there is anything better suited to the yeti on 17" wheels. Anyone with a yeti knows the party piece is it corners hard and fairly flat, you loose none of that!
Buy with confidence. I wouldnt swap them for anything at any price
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 21, 2014
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A3 (225/55 R17) on mostly town for 25,000 average miles
No comments left
0 | - tyre reviewed on November 30, 2013
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Opel vectra c (195/65 R15 H) on mostly town for 50,000 average miles
No comments left
0 | - tyre reviewed on October 7, 2013
Given 66% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus (195/60 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
very noisy and that's all i can hear.
0 | - tyre reviewed on September 20, 2013

See all 13 customer reviews of the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 Ecopia (newest first) >>

Write a customer review >>