Kleber Krisalp HP3

The Kleber Krisalp HP3 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Kleber Krisalp HP2

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 91% over 18,018 miles driven.

2018 Autobild UHP Winter Tyre Test - 3rd of 11 tyres

• Positive - Best performance on snow and ice, precise steering, good aquaplaning result, good comfort, low price.
  • Negative - Slightly weak wet handling.

2018 Auto Bild Winter Tyre Test - 3rd of 22 tyres

• Positive - Inexpensive winter tyre with excellent snow performance. Short braking distances in all conditions, low noise, good price to performance ratio.
  • Negative - None mentioned.

2018 ADAC Winter Tyre Test - 205/55 R16 - 4th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Top marks in the snow, very good on dry roads
  • Negative - A little weaker in the wet than the best on test
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kleber Krisalp HP3

Questions and Answers for the Kleber Krisalp HP3

2018-10-30 - Where is the Kleber Krisalp HP3 produced?

Kleber are a French company owned by Michelin. They have tyre production factories across Europe and even the far east, so it would be difficult to answer as different sizes can be produced in different factories. I suggest contacting Kleber with your size.

Top Kleber Krisalp HP3 Review

Given 93% while driving a Ford Focus C Max (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I own ford cmax 115 hp 205 55 16.This winter I first put krisalp 3 .... The few days I have it on dry asphalt are all OK and no noise ..... on wet and frozen asphalt they do not I tried, but in two months I will know.
295 - tyre reviewed on October 27, 2017

Latest Kleber Krisalp HP3 Reviews

Have you driven on the Kleber Krisalp HP3 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Krisalp HP3.

Given 82% while driving a Alfa Romeo 156 1,8 TS (205/55 R16 H) on mostly country roads for 3,750 average miles
Fitted for about 6000km by now. Good winter tyres, that grip very well in the wets (which suits the Danish winter well, as we rarely get snow). I have however had these in the fresh snow a few weeks back, and they do grip well and are predictable.

My only gripe with this tyre, is that they seem to have quite a ring/singing when on wet, smooth asphalt - this is mostly noticeable during acceleration, and only of the very smoothest of asphalt, but a nuisance nonetheless. This is enough for me to consider not getting these again.
1 - tyre reviewed on February 12, 2019
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Ford (205/55 R16 H) on mostly country roads for 18 easy going miles
It is a third winter that I put it .... excellent in snow and ice .... very good on the wet road ... very good in the dry .. small noise ... .... chains I did not have to put yet. I live in northern Greece and the winter is medium-heavy (a few times) with temperatures (0 to -10). I am a family and driver ford focus cmax 1.6 ti vct 205-55-16 I drive to highway and provincial road ... ..I recommend ... excellent
8 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2019
Volkswagen (205/55 R16 H) on mostly motorways for 1,500 easy going miles
Best buy winter tyre @ 2018!

Very quiet and solid tyre, perfect choice for me, an easy driver :)
Dry and wet grip looks fine, snow has not fallen yet, but i belive in reviews.
18 - tyre reviewed on November 27, 2018
Given 94% while driving a Opel Zafira 1.6 comfort (195/65 R15 T) on mostly country roads for 3,750 average miles
So far, so good. I have driven them for ca. 6000 kms. The wear is absolutely ok, dry grip also ok, wet grip really good. Very comfortable tyre, low noise, good traction. I think it is a very good choice for a good prise, good value for many. Have not try them in snow and on icy roads, but today we had some sleety rain, and it was ok, good wet braking, handling and grip. I had Semperit Master Grip before Kl├ęber Krisalp HP3 on my car, they were ok, but the KKHP3 is better. I warmly recommend this tyre.
52 - tyre reviewed on February 20, 2018