Altenzo Comforter

The Altenzo Comforter is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 86 tyre reviews averaging 71% over 672,161 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Altenzo Comforter
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Altenzo Comforter
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Altenzo Comforter. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Altenzo Comforter Review

Given 66% while driving a Holden commodore (235/40 R20) on mostly motorways for 50,000 average miles
I've been using these tyres in New Zealand. Mild weather, never too cold (not less than 0c) never too hot (not more than 35c).
I have them on a 152KW RWD 1500+KG sedan.
They are averaging 60,000km's per set.
These tyres behave themselves quite nicely on my family car. I can 'set them loose' if I choose to.
However as I'm married with a family I generally don't.
However on the odd occasion I have been known to get aggressive especially with some idiots on New Zealand's roads, these tyres have never let me down.
I'm on my 2nd set & I'll be going back for a 3rd set. So that should explain what I think of them, price for value they are great.
48 - tyre reviewed on February 13, 2016

Latest Altenzo Comforter Reviews

Have you driven on the Altenzo Comforter tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Comforter.

Given 71% while driving a Toyota Echo (205/45 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Three Star Tire Out Of Five (",)
9 - tyre reviewed on June 10, 2017
Given 40% while driving a BMW 530D M sport (275/30 R19) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
I did some homework and these tyres looked quite good price was great £340 for 2x 235x35x19 and 2 x 275x30x19 on a bmw 530d m sport against just over £800 for continental I'm nearly 2 years in now and for wear they are 10 out of 10 if you drive slower than miss daisys nan dry grip is about 5 out of 10 when new now they have worn it's a 3 and wet grip is dangerous from new and now worn forget it I wouldn't recommend these tyres and wouldn't buy them again i spent every penny i had on buying the car i had wanted for a while I wish I would have borrowed some money off my dad and put branded tyres on anyone who rates these tyres any higher than an overall dry n wet combo of 2 or 3 out of 10must be crazy you get what u pay for you can't put a price on safety
11 - tyre reviewed on August 20, 2016
Given 71% while driving a Honda Accord Euro (225/40 R18) on for 0 miles
Came with a set of 18s I purchased. Not bad for a cheaper tyre. I previously had achillies ATR Sport and these Altenzo are slightly ahead in terms of grip. Good for ed back and dry grip. Wet grip not too bad.
8 - tyre reviewed on February 14, 2016
I have them on a 152KW RWD 1500+KG sedan.
They are averaging 60,000km's per set.
However as I'm married with a family I generally don't.
48 - tyre reviewed on February 13, 2016
Given 81% while driving a Audi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Excellent tyres
I don't know what some people are on but as a taxi driver who does 50k miles a year easy. I think these tyres are one of the best budget tyres around. I have fitted these to various family cars for more then a year and also use on my taxi now. Fitted to golf Tdi also Kia ceed 2.0 crdi and Audi A3. All perform very well and for me it's all about wet weather grip even at speed wouldn't use them if they didn't perform. I push my cars hard when chasing work in the early hours when roads are quiet. They excell and they wouldn't get a C wet rating for nothing. There not one of the top selling tyres in OZ for nothing.They will be top price tyres in 10 yrs in uk what ha this space...!
13 - tyre reviewed on February 2, 2016