Wanli S1063

Progressiveness 60%
Wanli S1063

The Wanli S1063 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 66 tyre reviews averaging 65% over 5,542,981 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Wanli S1063
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Wanli S1063. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Wanli S1063 Reviews

Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Passat CC (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 6,000 average miles
Have now done almost 6000 miles on these tyres at the front of my Passat CC.
They replaced Continental Sport Contact 3 tyres that had done about 19k miles - the Wanlis don't grip as well in the wet but I don't drive aggressively and do mostly motorway miles.

I would say there's been hardly any wear and they will easily outlast the previous Contis.......hope I'm right !!

Very happy with them so far and would definately buy again - can't understand the bad reviews - as several people have stated you want top performance tyres then spend the money and don't expect miracles from budget tyres.

1 | - tyre reviewed on August 2, 2013
Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Outback 2009 (215/55 R17) on mostly motorways for 35,000 average miles
60 000 km's travelled on Wanli S1063 , mostly tar roads but at least 5000km's on gravel roads.Roadholding and wear is very good,but roadnoise after 50 000 km increased substantially , which I assume will be the case with many tyre brands. I previously had Yokohama Geolander 900 , roadnoise was though much lower at the same km's.I was sceptical about Wanli , but it is very good value for money.
1 | - tyre reviewed on October 3, 2015

Latest Wanli S1063 Reviews

Given 47% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 2,000 average miles
Ok grip in the dry but in wet or damp avoid at all costs as they are simply frightening, rear wheel drive merc doing 20 mph on exiting rounderbout in heavy traffic, car breaks sideways just like on black ice, car not on throttle it happened to my wife same scenario . Tyres were on car when bought now on good years, can now drive with confidence, and for all the people who are thinking should not have had tyres on a car like that, yes you are right! But I am staggered how bad they are in the damp. Don,t buy them!!!
0 | - tyre reviewed on November 3, 2015
1 | - tyre reviewed on October 3, 2015
Given 33% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus Zetec (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 200 average miles
Bought as a replacement for the back two on the car

The gentleman in the tyre yard said they were of similar standard to the ones on the front, found out later they weren't and this was a genuine mistake by the tyre fitter who rectified the problem.

Car was slippery in the dry on any change of cambre and I dare not take it out in the wet. Noisy and bumpy on the motorway, they were on the car for five days before I had them upgraded to something a bit better.

Pay the extra £20 per tyre and get something decent
0 | - tyre reviewed on June 9, 2015
Given 24% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A4 (225/55 R16) on mostly town for 12,000 average miles
i have just the one tyre on the back of my Audi, National tyres fitted what i thought was a quality tyre paying £90.00 for the privilege, i cant believe how noisey it is. as i have jus the one tyre its difficult to analyse its performance as the other 3 premium tyres i have must compensate for its failings, i would warn anyone purchasing this tyre to think hard before paring with your cash.
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 5, 2015
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn C4 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 easy going miles
No comments left