Wanli S1063

The Wanli S1063 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 77 tyre reviews averaging 66% over 5,673,081 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2010 European Summer Tyre Test - 16th of 16 tyres

2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout - 26th of 50 tyres

2016 Market Overview - Braking Test - 28th of 50 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Wanli S1063
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Wanli S1063. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Wanli S1063 Review

Given 23% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Astra SRi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 30,000 easy going miles
Unable to balance properly, so suffered constant vibration. All 4 leaked from rims (previous Michellins had not lost pressure at all). Grip in dry was ok, but in the wet horrendous. Car would lose traction without warning at low speed in damp conditions due to change in camber. Attricious, dangerous and not worth endangering your life for the savings.
64 - tyre reviewed on October 26, 2013

Latest Wanli S1063 Reviews

Have you driven on the Wanli S1063 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the S1063.

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Ford 05 Mondeo 185 (modded) diesel (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Not so bad for a Chinese brand.. I don't need an expensive tire. This is pretty decent and the price is right. Good job, Wanli. Please don't ever downgrade and disappoint me.
4 - tyre reviewed on January 19, 2018
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Vios (185/60 R15) on a combination of roads for 50,000 spirited miles
These tires work well the most! I have tried Wanli 10 years ago, then tried other brands both premium and budget tires along the way. Based on my experience, out of all the brands I have tried, Wanli has still been the most consistent with its improvements over the years. It is reasonably-priced but its quality is even getting better compared to the previous years. Also, these tires last long and they are steady, even with my high-speed style of driving. I have proven this with my cars.
16 - tyre reviewed on December 27, 2017
Trying to pick the BEST tyre possible for your car? Watch this!
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Camry (215/55 R17) on mostly country roads for 12,000 average miles
I drive a Toyota Camry to work almost everyday and use it for family out of town trips. I use Wanli tires with it at around the same time I bought my car. I was looking for pocket friendly tires as an alternative for branded tires and a friend of mine recommended Wanli. According to him, it is much more affordable and is pretty decent to use. I heard from my dealer that its manufacturer has been improving its technology, hence its quality improvement. So far, its grip is good on the road and I find it comfortable and quiet. I just hope the manufacturer will develop further to make it at par with brands like Goodyear and Bridgestone. Best combination is affordability and high quality.
16 - tyre reviewed on September 13, 2017
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus (215/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I was very ignorant with tires, that's why I only bought the expensive tire brands before. So at first, I only bought 2 Wanli tires just to try them out. However, the tires performed beyond my expectation. Soon enough, I bought them again. They saved me from the extra money that expensive tire brands charge at a much higher price, because the Wanli tires I bought lasted me for miles on the road. I drive everyday, and the tires have good grip and durability. They're really economical and long lasting. I would recommend this for families and friends too. Saves a lot of money so we don't have to be slaves to the expensive brands which dominate the market.
10 - tyre reviewed on September 8, 2017