Vredestein Quatrac 3

Show all: Vredestein tyres, Passenger Car All Season High Performance tyres
The Vredestein Quatrac 3 is a High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 39 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 400,371 miles driven.

Vredestein Quatrac 3

78%

79%

84%

Vredestein Quatrac 3 Reviews

Given 57% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Avensis estate 1.8 petrol (205-55-16-H)
Driving on mostly town for 14,000 average miles
I bought these tyres because the Toyota factory fitted tyres were so bad in the snow, it was embarrassing. The Quatrac 3's performed well on the few snowy days we had, even in quite deep snow or flattened, icy snow. Also good on muddy fields when other cars were struggling for any grip. So performance wise, very good. Downside is noise. OK when new but became progressively worse as they wore past about 10,000 miles. The rhythmic droning became so bad I was totally convinced a wheel bearing needed replacing. It seems the tyres had worn badly / unevenly, with random flat sections around the periphery creating vibration on at least 2 of the 4 tyres.
tyre reviewed on July 24, 2014
Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mondeo (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 9,000 spirited miles
I bought these tyres two years ago for my Mondeo 2 litre tdci estate. They have now driven across France and up into the Alps for six one week trips. On my last MOT the report said they had 5mm of tread left, so I will get this next seasons skiing trips out of them. I live in a small village in Hertfordshire and we regularly get snowed in. However with these tyres on the only cars that get in and out of the village is ours with these tyres on and a couple of 4x4's. I have driven across France in Rain, Snow, Sleet and all sorts at 80MPH with 4 adults luggage and these tyres are the dogs doo daahs!!!
tyre reviewed on November 14, 2013
Looking to buy the Vredestein Quatrac 3? Click here to search for the best price for the Vredestein Quatrac 3 or any other tyre.

Given 88% (breakdown) while driving a Smart For Two Passion 0.8 cdi (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 40,000 easy going miles
Been driving for 60000km with my Smart.
Mostly city drive, but I went also in the mountain to a ski resort.
No problems.

Recommended!
tyre reviewed on November 6, 2013
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Acura 3.2 TL (225-45-17-)
Driving on track for 100 easy going miles
Good
tyre reviewed on November 1, 2013
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile 93 Aero 1.9 TTiD (225-45-17-)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on January 19, 2013
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fiesta (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 25,000 average miles
A compromise but a good tyre and very capable in any weather. I would recommend to anyone.
tyre reviewed on October 26, 2012
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mondeo (235-45-17-V)
Driving on mostly country roads for 18,000 average miles
Good all rounder. I noticed a big difference in the snow compared to factory fitted tyres. Sometimes a bit noisy depending on road surface. I'm replacing them with the same again though. 18000 miles on an all year tyre isn't too bad.
tyre reviewed on September 3, 2012
Given 51% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Megane (205-65-16-)
After just 6 months and 6000km the tyres were completely gone
tyre reviewed on August 21, 2012
Given 50% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota camry (215-60-16-H)
Driving on mostly town for 50,000 average miles
Purchased 4 of these tires in mid-February of 2010 my car had 25,479 miles on it but was handling poorly. It is now end of July 2012 and I have been told my tread is down to 3/32 on one tire and the best tire has 5/32 on it and my current mileage is 55,777. Plus the tires were screeching (obnoxious) and I thought it was my brakes - but turned out to be tire noise. I would NOT recommend these tires if you expect them to last. I only have a 4 cyl car so you know I am not burning rubber on acceleration. Seriously disappointed in the wear and tear of these tires. Unhappy customer. On the bright side - they handled the road well but only for 2 years.
tyre reviewed on July 31, 2012
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Celica VVTi 140 (205-50-16-W)
Great all season tyres ideal when you live in a village surounded by hills and poorly gritted winter roads. Now snowy and muddy lanes can be tackled with confidence. Amazingly quiet and comfortable although getting a bit noisy as nearing 3mm tread after nearly 30k miles! About to replace with another set. Have also fitted 205/45/R17 set to my GF's MX5 and transformed its comfort and road holding although no opportunity to test in snow yet. About to replace with another set.
tyre reviewed on July 2, 2012

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: