Vredestein Snowtrac 3

Show all: Vredestein tyres, Passenger Car Winter Touring tyres
The Vredestein Snowtrac 3 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 30 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 199,289 miles driven.

Vredestein Snowtrac 3

84%

87%

98%

Vredestein Snowtrac 3 Reviews

Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Clio 1.5 dCi 86 (175-65-15-H)
Dependable tyres, good grip in the snow, the wear is normal, the noise is lower than other (more expensive) winter tyres such as Michelin Primacy Alpin, fuel consumption is around the same level as with the top rated Dunlop Bluresponse summer tyres. Recommended for value, especially if on a discount.
tyre reviewed on December 9, 2013
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fiesta (195-55-15-T)
Driving on mostly town for 3,200 spirited miles
Made in the Nederlands (not china like a lot of "premium" brands), great grip on wet/snow and good grip in spring/autumn too!
tyre reviewed on October 19, 2013
Looking to buy the Vredestein Snowtrac 3? Click here to search for the best price for the Vredestein Snowtrac 3 or any other tyre.

Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf 2.0 GT FSI (205-55-16-H)
GREAT!
tyre reviewed on October 18, 2013
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat (155-70-13-T)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on September 26, 2013
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Astra 1.8 sport (195-60-15-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 17,750 spirited miles
Bought mine in December 2009 (4 for £235) and haven't taken them off since. It's now September 2013 and I've covered 17750 miles in my Astra. There's still 3mm left on the back and 4mm on the front - I rotated them for even wear - pretty good considering the wife thinks I drive like a nutter.
As they wear down they are becoming better summer tyres but I've lost count of the number of people rescued from abandoned cars in winter. If you can't afford two sets of tyres and aren't going to change with the seasons then be smart and opt for these.
tyre reviewed on September 2, 2013
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Panda (185-65-14-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 2,000 spirited miles
I use these in the winter on my 4x4 panda, mainly for the snow, in which they are outstanding, could go on and on how impressed I am, (probably the best combination of car and tyre for the snow).
tyre reviewed on May 24, 2013
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan almera 1.5 (185-65-14-T)
Driving on mostly country roads for 2,400 spirited miles
Very impressed. Fitted as winter tyres in October.I live in a remote rural area and need them, especially as my car is an auto. First very pleased at how quiet they are. Then noticed that the car kept complete control driving through surface water.Had to do a crash stop on cow poo (the slippiest of anything you will find!) and was further amazed at how good they are. Later in the winter we have had snow, ice and then fresh snow on top of ice. Got up the hill going to work. Everyone else had to park at the bottom except a SWB Landy and me.We ferried 12 men up to work that morning. Some of them have now got winter tyres too!
I havn't tried them at speed, no motorways or even dual carriageways around here.
During April I am going to get some performance tyres on for summer. My supplier will keep the Snowtracs, labelled as my property and swap back again in October.
These tyres are quite, and have given me a very reassuring feeling of confidence in my winter driving. Recommended.
tyre reviewed on February 21, 2013
Given 88% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Passat 1.9Tdi (205-60-15-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
Bought these late Dec 2012, no snow until mid Jan 2013. These are fantastic tyres in difficult conditions. Loose snow, compacted snow, slush, deep water, no problem. Makes driving in poor weather conditions easy. Braking and steering excellent, traction less than braking, but maybe designed to be like that?
tyre reviewed on January 18, 2013
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Sedici 16v 4x4 (205-60-16-H)
Got these tyres for winter and they didn't let me down, I truly went anywhere I wanted in snow and ice. Fitted them at the end of October and took them off at the end of March and the tyres still have 7.5mm of tread left. So impressed I now have sportrac 3 fitted for my summer tyres.
tyre reviewed on April 29, 2012
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf (195-65-15-T)
This tyre is very well...highly recomended. I'm driving it on vw golf mk5 1.4 80hp. driven on all types of road, dry, wet, icy, powder, fresh snow, ice and snow, -17C in winter condition. tyre gives very good feedback on the snowy road. So far the wear rating is on maximum cuz i have only 1000km with them. HIGHLY RECOMENDED...
tyre reviewed on March 3, 2012

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: